Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Corpus Proxima & The New Railjack: Hotfix 29.10.5 

[DE]Megan

I don't know if it is intended or bug, so I'll be reporting this in bug megathread too but after today's hotfix enemies in RJ begin to spawn in a permanent semi-alert state that prevents me de-alerting them with Ivara's sleep arrow. It was working before. 

If it is intended I don't know what could be the reason. I can assume that devs want to prevent stealth kills so that people can't finish farming their equipment in three weeks instead of three months. But please prioritize bugs instead of affinity shenanigans so that people would rage quit after three weeks instead of three days. 

vor 2 Stunden schrieb [DE]Megan:

Railjack Pause menu now offers a "Return to Dojo" option that returns you to the Dry Dock instead of "Abort Mission" which would rudely kick you straight back to your Orbiter.

That was actually the best option if you wanted/needed to farm the Captains in Korms Belt for the Weapons/Mods: Abort mission if the grineer galleon isn't there, go back to orbiter immediately and "repeat mission".

Now you have to "return to dojo": unskippable return scene, get out of railjack, enter railjack, choose planet, choose mission, get in mission.

Why not keep both Options? return to dojo and abort mission (with quick travel to orbiter)?

Also: Farming Korms Belt: If you have succesfully finished one mission and you choose to do the mission again (starting from railjack), you actually can't: you can do the mission objectives (because you know what to do), but the game doesn't display them (under the minimap), meaning no registration of actually finishing the objective and so not being able to get the mission rewards. Basically having to get to dojo after every single mission...

Hello. Thanks for the fixes so far, i wanted to inform you of a rather large possible exploit, just went the the Veil Proxima node Cloud R-9 and no mission objectives are present and no crew ships spawn , just endless waves of fighters. i aborted the mission after realizing it had to be a serious bug , reloaded the mission to make sure it wasn't some sort of UI glitch and it was the same. wanted to give you a heads up if you didn't already know.   Also, it let me keep the drops after aborting the mission. Thanks again for all the fixes so far. 

maybe i'll come back "again, again" to railjack once missions are stable and i stop losing all my hard earned loot because doors won't open or objectives don't pop up but never ending spawns of enemy ships seem to.. disappointment intensifies 😒 

fffffff.... with this hotfix:
repeating a mission node after completing it breaks the mission, the main mission objective wont spawn/trigger, making the mission incompletable, and you'll have to forfeit the rewards -.-

also, still overlay-map option is still in the broken state of hotfix 4. not the usual resets that happen since cetus update, but now the map and markers get completely removed everytime you use the L menu. pressing m twice will fix it, but very annoying...

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Zephyr’s Dive Bomb Damage increase applying to Conclave.

Nice!!!! Any plans to fix some of the other broken stuff like Telos Boltace sending people flying into the skybox for several minutes before respawn? Or perhaps Tigris prime doing 800+damage?

vor 2 Stunden schrieb mikakor:

ill the rate drop of all those rewards and loot stays as it is  (( all of them, DE. not a single one changed... ) or will you nerf the rewards? or delete the mission? 

Gian Point and the old pre-nerf steel essence farm (farm rates per hour still down 99% 🤣🤣) should answer this question handily

If you wanna go further back look at Draco and the way void keys used to work 😂

Warframe is a Free2play game, if a loot cave is powerful enough to make paid boosters obsolete, it gets nerfed / deleted, so you better exploit early.

How many Steel Essence and Vitus Essence farms have you played recently, eh? 😉

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

• Added respective Kuva Lich ability information to the Kuva Lich details tooltip and the Crew selection screen Lich tooltip.

• e6a03d40f0298e34ad0ea22ac13c5239.jpg

what is the point of a kuva lich anyways a better defender? i think they should have something more added to them to give them more use because if you get a good pilot you might not be boarded anyways and the lich is useless

Hired first crew member yesterday, went to test him out. Had a mission I had to abort due to some sort of infinite fall bug when exiting a crewship, and one I had to alt+f4 after getting trapped in the archwing slingshot and losing all functionality other than shooting my archgun.

Loaded into Flexa.

No mission objectives.

Killed lots of ships, no crewships spawned.

Completed Derelict and Pulse Turbine.

Never got a mission complete, but ships continued to spawn.

Flew around map to see if anything would pop but nothing did.

Tried to interact with Navigation.

Only option was to Abort. :'(

vor 3 Stunden schrieb [DE]Megan:

Fixed when Hildryn exits and re-enters the Railjack with Larkspur equipped as her Archwing Weapon, the max Artillery/Missile count will increase by 300, allowing the accumulated missiles to increase past their intended cap.

Now that is a hilarious bug.

It's great that you finally added the interior wear and tear! HOWEVER, even when you completely remove wear and tear inside the ship, the ceilings, some wall corners near the turrets and around the doors; there is still tear!

Also there is a bug with the wear and tear slider. When you set it to 0, exit the railjack customization menu and then go back to customizing railjack, the slider goes back to 50.

46 minutes ago, Jukantos said:

Gian Point and the old pre-nerf steel essence farm (farm rates per hour still down 99% 🤣🤣) should answer this question handily

If you wanna go further back look at Draco and the way void keys used to work 😂

i would DARE hoping that for their own consistency, they leave it alone. they want people to play railjack? it will need to have better rewards than the on-foot missions. whether they like it or not, it's a fact they need to come at peace with. 

Thank you DE for moving the old Railjack Flexa mission to Kasios Rest. I got it early enough and have finished my intrinsics farming today...😁

The shielded Corpus crewships in Veil Proxima are well designed. It takes some efforts to get them down quickly.

For the dev-stream I would be interested to see how Scourging Warheads and Waveband Disruptor are supposed to work. I tested them on Corpus crewships but didn't get any results on either of the both Corpus shield variants.

3小时前 , [DE]Megan 说:

Corpus Proxima & The New Railjack: Hotfix 29.10.5 

Our team is working on fixes of all kinds for our fifth Hotfix since Friday’s release. While we focus on fixes and functionality, we will be reading and collecting feedback in parallel for review and discussion.

As we continue to read Feedback and collect Bugs, our public Trello board will be updated: https://trello.com/b/K34ACrAu/pc-update-29100-bug-feedback-tracking 

Railjack Changes & Fixes:

• Added a new Railjack ‘Wear & Tear’ slider to the Customizations options for the interior! Similar to the Wear & Tear slider for the exterior of the Railjack, this slider adjusts the level of erosion that the interior reflects. In addition, we’ve added a coloring option for the exposed metal erosion (similar to the Orbiter Interior Wear & Tear)! 

• Railjack Pause menu now offers a "Return to Dojo" option that returns you to the Dry Dock instead of "Abort Mission" which would rudely kick you straight back to your Orbiter.

• Added respective Kuva Lich ability information to the Kuva Lich details tooltip and the Crew selection screen Lich tooltip.

• e6a03d40f0298e34ad0ea22ac13c5239.jpg  

• Updated various Capital Corpus Ships Missile Volley effects to be more Corpus-y.

• Fixed crashes related to enemy Crewships.

• Fixed a Railjack mission join-in-progress crash.

• Fixed a crash in the Tactical Menu when the spectated player disconnects. 

• Fixed a rare crash if you had Corpus Ice Sleds and Boarding parties happen at the same time.

• Fixed End of Mission screen getting stuck if you left a Railjack Defense mission and travelled directly to another Railjack mission (i.e. didn't return to Dry Dock in between).

• Fixed the Corpus Capital Ship entrance door context action disappearing if you didn’t make it before Cy started his airlock countdown. This resulted in other squadmates being unable to enter the Capital Ship after the countdown - they can now come join the party!

• Fixed getting teleported back to the Railjack during Cys airlock countdown in the Capital Ship. 

• Fixed Clients unable to Pilot the Railjack if the Host is Piloting it while they join-in-progress. 

• Fixed Clients unable to vote for the next Railjack mission after just completing a Railjack mission.

• Fixed Client Railjack Ammo not receiving full ammo load at mission start if you launch a Railjack mission from Orbiter as a squad.

• Fixed when Hildryn exits and re-enters the Railjack with Larkspur equipped as her Archwing Weapon, the max Artillery/Missile count will increase by 300, allowing the accumulated missiles to increase past their intended cap.

• Fixed players without a Railjack being able to launch Railjack missions from Orbiter Star Chart.

• Fixed cases of Crew member transmissions getting mixed on for Crew members of the same Syndicate alignment. 

• Fixed the ‘Reset Defaults’ button on the Crew appearance screen not resetting the equipment and only resetting the color.

• Fixed Crew attachment selection being inconsistent for second chosen limb (Right Arm after Left Arm, etc). 

• Fixed Red Veil aligned Crew members not holding their daggers in the Crew selection screen.

• Fixed Crew Equip, Train, Equip etc options not obeying Menu Scale changes.

• Fixed Railjack Plating not being indicated as equipped which can lead to accidentally Scraping it. As reported here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1253287-update-29100-bug-hunting-megathread-read-first-post/page/27/?tab=comments#comment-12082170 

Additions:

• Numerous Chat Emojis have received a face lift! In addition, new Emojis are here:

• Crazy, Eyes, Peace, StarEyes, SweatSmile and Wave.  

Optimizations:

• Optimized hitches out of numerous Railjack missions.

Changes:

• When linking an owned Veiled Riven Mod it will now be displayed as ‘Veiled [type] Riven Mod’ to distinguish it from linking the base Riven Mod type.

Fixes:

• Fixed Acolytes not spawning in Uranus Steel Path missions.

• Fixed Necramech Exalted weapon (Arquebex, Iron Bride) Affinity gained not appearing in the End of Mission screen (visual UI bug only).

• Fixed selection discrepancies when switching the Inbox sorting option from ‘Attachments’ to ‘Recent’. 

• Fixed a script error that could break Zephyr's Tornado.

• Fixed Zephyr’s Dive Bomb Damage increase applying to Conclave.

I encounter a serious bug.

When I play railjack mission R-9 or H-2, the mission can't be done! After all the mission target was finished, we just can't open the map and go bact to dojo. We have no choice but abort mission. Plz fix it. Love you DE.

Still no fix or mention of blast status or the Amalgam Furax Body Count issues?
Come on guys, this is getting ridiculous. You're fixing damage types as a whole but refuse to fix proper interactions?

270?cb=20190523160221

It previously did this with application of a blast proc, this no longer works. Arcane Eruption works, @[DE]Rebecca at the very least either please acknowledge this or direct us to the correct location to have it featured on the trello board, as if I read the instructions right the megathread is for bugs pertaining specifically to this update and its changes.

If not, I'll submit a post and all my evidence as soon as I receive some kind of "OK" to do so.

Seems I've got some new bug while playing on Calabash. We've completed the mission with all rewards being revealed. Then someone has voted for return to dojo. After loading back to dojo I've had "mission failed" screen. Seems I haven't got any loot. But I'm not sure.

Has anyone else lost a whole heap of blueprints?

I collected one spare of everything Father and Loid had to offer for example, now they're all gone! wtf? :|

I visited Simaris and he's offering me blueprints for old frames, which I had already purchased using his rep points- they are gone too! What did u do?

Archived