Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Corpus Proxima & The New Railjack: Hotfix 29.10.5 

[DE]Megan

I think making the new RJ look like everything else ingame was a big step in the wrong direction. Here have mods, have restricting polarities and fuse with endo. Boring. I found the grid a nice change.

Edit: If the Endo cost would've been there from the start, I prolly would've skipped RJ like "oh please not another Endo sink".

Well the fix did a few things right, but it also borked the entire railjack mode... first mission from the Dojo is fine, but any consecutive mission loses its mission objectives, crew ships don’t spawn, doors don’t open. So pretty much unplayable. Thought it was just a bug, but after the 10th time it happened i kind of got to thinking it was more of a... problem..

hace 3 minutos, Defalt716 dijo:

Well the fix did a few things right, but it also borked the entire railjack mode... first mission from the Dojo is fine, but any consecutive mission loses its mission objectives, crew ships don’t spawn, doors don’t open. So pretty much unplayable. Thought it was just a bug, but after the 10th time it happened i kind of got to thinking it was more of a... problem..

I am just thinking that the next update intends to make changes and new features to all this, and I am wondering how many new bugs it will cause xD

3 hours ago, Th3Ant said:

Please fix Archwing Slingshot breaking vertical aiming/camera movements - after using it, you can't move camera/aim up (it's blocked to some degree) and aiming/moving camera down flips everything upside down...

The only fix to that is to either abandon mission or somehow finish it and go back to dry dock...

Quoting this because it can also happen the other way around, where your downward aiming angle is limited, and the camera flips upside down by aiming up. It seems to depend on the angle of the Archwing Slingshot (if the target is above or below the Railjack? How steep the angle is?) I have a similar video in one of the bug hunter threads, but I could aim up to about 45 degrees.

One way it can be 'fixed' is by dying in mission.

4 hours ago, KillerElite597 said:

Fix Volatile gamemode. Make forward artillery not required at end I hate my AI crew pilot MOVING THE SHIP OUT OF FIRING RANGE WHEN I LEAVE PILOT SEAT FOR A SECOND AFTER REPOSITIONING MANY TIMES IN A ROW.

Agreed. Flying the ship makes me queasy so having someone else fly the ship is great. But when the AI makes you miss your shots vs weakpoints or crewships it sucks...  Maybe let us wp something while on the cannon to tell the AI 'I need to shoot this?'

34 minutes ago, XzWasPzX said:

I am just thinking that the next update intends to make changes and new features to all this, and I am wondering how many new bugs it will cause xD

Yesterday it was more playable to be honest. Known issues i had yesterday:
- Slingshot was wonky as hell. It would work if it wanted to.
- Sometimes others in the squad couldn't confirm the mission (no biggie, just force it)
- Railjack sometimes just decides to stop in one place, happened 3 times in total
- SOMETIMES, like 1 in 20 missions got borked and couldn't be finished

After the hotfix, known issues:
- Every second mission is borked, so you have to do a mission then dock and rince and repeat pretty much
- Slingshot is still broken. Don't know why it says it's fixed, you just get stuck (Press ESC to unstuck) 
- Missions even if not broken, will brake a bit, either squadrons of fighters won't spawn (entires squad goes in to a Derelict and it fixes itself)
- Crewships don't take damage, then they do, then they don't, then they do. (flip a coin)
- Loot from a finished mission or an aborted one is still with you, or not with you, depending on the mood of the game. (no fix here, pray to RNGesus) 
- Loading times are horrific at best, taking up to 2-3 min to load a mission. (not a connection problem it's just slow)
- Sometimes you can just start levitating in an upwards direction through the railjack, even if you are walking. Happened 5 times, and the 1 time i left it for 3-4 min i was technically in the railjack, but outside and about 10km away from it.
- Doors won't open, and if you get out of the slingshot with ESC after it gets you stuck, you need to reenter the Railjack, or you will not be able to interact with anything
- Sometimes Derelicts have an objective, yet after you go inside, you can't hack the console, and you don't see a marker.
- To be continued.... 

I still don't see fallen necramechs in orphix to transference into. As soon as I played with someone else who had a necramech(to finish the mission because it's impossible to complete solo with only a mote amp) fallen necramechs started apearing all over the place. Seriously, why would you give people with necramechs unlocked fallen necramechs to transference into (which they don't need to do because they already have a necramech) but people who don't no necramechs?

5 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Fixed the Corpus Capital Ship entrance door context action disappearing if you didn’t make it before Cy started his airlock countdown. This resulted in other squadmates being unable to enter the Capital Ship after the countdown - they can now come join the party!

• Fixed getting teleported back to the Railjack during Cys airlock countdown in the Capital Ship. 

• Fixed Clients unable to Pilot the Railjack if the Host is Piloting it while they join-in-progress. 

• Fixed Clients unable to vote for the next Railjack mission after just completing a Railjack mission.

Awesome!

However, we're encountering a game-breaking glitch now... And by "Game Breaking", I mean where you can't finish a mission breaking. Seems like if you vote for the same mission again, halfway through the mission, the waypoints for the "vital components" and "Crewships" as well as the waypoint for the main capital ship will disappear, and the Corpus person will stop talking. I've encountered the bug at least twice now where no one on the squad had any objectives whatsoever, and we were forced to return to Dojo (even having it where the host couldn't do that at one point).

Hopefully, this gets fixed in the next Hotfix.

4 hours ago, SECURATYYY said:

Have you tried switching from DX12, back to DX11? Worked for me.

it doesn't work, tried both, optimized cache, verified cache. 
It's a warframe bug. You can load from orbiter to dojo just fine, but coming back from a normal mission or aborting a railjack mission, it's a nightmare.

There is a bug with the hull plating shield array not applying correctly. I had 11k hp , close to 5k armor and 3k shields with my lavan mk III plating maxed and zetki shield array mk III maxed and then I switched my ironclad matrix to onslaught and now I have 5999 hp and way less armor and shields and everything like my parts are not even equipped. The base value of my maxed plating is 6000 hp and 2688 armor while my rj currently has EXACTLY 1 less than these ( 5999 hp and 2687 ). I literally just switched my matrixes cus onslaught fits my build better...

I posted a more detailed post about this very annoying thing in the bug megathread.

And on a totally different topic than how Amber ayatan stars are a major PITA as reward and should stay a container drop #gohomeamberayatanstar, Ccould you consider ( since you claim wanting to be new player friendly ) add powers icons next to the name in the tooltips descriptions ? you know for warframes who have bundle ( titania, vauban, xaku etc )  if you play everyday one of them you will know what icon is associated with the powers listed in description after a while, if not even after 2 years you might be still confused ingame with what power any icon is associated when you casually play one of them and when there is dozen of fools shooting at you from every possible angles you clearly don't have much time to read the tiny weeny name that flash for 1 sec under the icon in game.

We don't want to upset Scott by going to the Simulacrum to figure it out ourselves right ? (j/k)

be well.

Thanks for the update, but I've noticed some bugs related to the dojo:

Once you set a skybox in a dojo room, there's no way to revert it back to default. 

This door (upper) decoration has no door (lower) counterpart as per screenshot below. I've checked thoroughly. 

r/Warframe - Is this meant to have a lower part to it? (PS The latest Dojo updates are beyond incredible! You've added so much I have always wanted to have!)

The big update made dojo decorating so much better! I am looking forward to more dojo improvements and decorations in the future!

8 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Numerous Chat Emojis have received a face lift! In addition, new Emojis are here:

• Crazy, Eyes, Peace, StarEyes, SweatSmile and Wave.  

At last the End Game content has been delivered! :crylaugh: I'm just messing you. Thank you, I will use the new emojis! :clap:

8 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Fixed Acolytes not spawning in Uranus Steel Path missions.

• Fixed Necramech Exalted weapon (Arquebex, Iron Bride) Affinity gained not appearing in the End of Mission screen (visual UI bug only).

😅 Many players will appriciate this! Thanks for the fix!

Keep up the good work! Looking forward to the stream too 😸

Let's talk about the state of Railjack.  Specifically, the bizarro nature of the rewards.

If you go to the exterminate on Pluto the logical rewards are level 3 scrap....right?  Well, it does to some extent.  You get Zetki plating, reactors, and weapons....most of the time.  Sometimes you randomly get level 1 scrap.  Yep, you've got random garbage that is level 1 and the next item is a Vidar level 3 reactor....what?  Joy.

Let's then discuss the carmine penta.  It's....a difficult ask.  I've got 3 parts thus far.  That's 2 receivers and one barrel.  Of the three parts, I got two when I had to cancel a mission.  Yeah....  Because the mission decided to script break, and never start the "destroy x and destroy y" conditions, I had to return to dry dock.  Whenever I did, the "unidentified" rewards suddenly were the penta parts.  Of course, when I managed to actually complete the mission I was rewarded with a litany of garbage endo and more scrap....so joy.  I don't understand why I shouldn't just bum rush these missions, and extract once I do the freightlinker.  That's just bad design, and incentivizing cheese.

Finally....our new sentinel.  Managed to grind for that thing.  I guess this was supposed to be a reward?  At this point it seems like a mildly competent engineer is better.  Moreover, the dramatic reduction in everything basically requires that engineer....because 122 revolite means you can literally fail a mission because you repaired one breach and cannot do a second.  Ironically if your engineer sucks, they literally do not repair breaches if the revolite is low and don't rush to make more...because.

I guess at this point my feedback is that hopefully the Call of Tempestarii is better than being sold right now.  Corpus liches requiring a grind, then 5 forma, for mediocre upgrades to bad weapons (or non-upgrades to good ones) is silly.  Forcing railjack integration with liches would be good if it replaces spawn RNG....but I'm not holding my breath there.  The void storms are screaming inefficient grind, just like the Orphix grind versus the Eidolon grind.  I've literally only got some intrinsics to grind, and the carmine.  While I like the default and Secura penta, I have no reasonable expectation that these pieces of content are going to make up for the shallow nature of the current release.  I especially have issues with the surprisingly buggy nature of the release.

Maybe Tempestarii will fix things.  Probably not.  Right now, I'm not enthused that after 5 hotfixes we cannot even consistently get rewards at the right level, have regular soft locks, and somehow the plating component is the only thing on the menu with literally no bonuses (i.e. there is nothing to grind for after you max out the numerical values).  I've got to say that consoles probably have it better....but only because at this point they can freely grind away with something like Gian Point.  Knowing the economy now focuses around Komms and Gallos Rods lets them grind for the things that are now much rarer....despite being core components to literally every high level piece of new hardware.

-hint here....grind Saturn if you're on consoles-

This screams half baked test of mechanics....and after 5 updates still isn't working consistently.  This doesn't need a separate bug thread.  It needs some basic QA testing that isn't simply pushing garbage out to the community of players.  Right now we're burning through the finite boosters that we earned by suffering through the first two iterations of the system...whereas consoles will get this content, the Tempestarii content, and not have to be pre-beta testers.  If console players still have some heartburn over this, I suggest that they consider exactly how much of an opportunity it is to be able to grind things with a much higher drop rate for literal weeks.  The PC players get to either grind through low level missions without significant rewards, or skip the silly Railjack grind.  Remember, having one of each weapon delivers literally no mastery rank...and the new Plexus system is basically a V polarity sink....because required mods are crazy expensive and the new much smaller resource pool means that there's no reasonably choice for about 6 mods.  Half baked literally undersells this....and it's apparent that it needed about three more weeks in the oven.  If it was better structured this could be a game changer.  As is, it's a terrible fusion of multiple systems that is assured to be so mediocre that nobody will find satisfaction.  

Thanks for the update , i have a problem i dont know if its happening to others. When i go on railjack the mission loading is infinite and i have to restart the game and second problem is that after completing the rail jack missions whenever i select new mission it happens again. Also that the new mission i select doesnt show any objective for mission i cant use navigation or leave the mission to dojo etc. All i can do is to force close the game. Please fix the problem Thanks a lot and a good day team

Archived