Railjack Skirmish Bug after 29.10.5

I've only launched missions from orbiter or the Dojo and the first mission runs ok, but if I choose to go to another mission whether corpus or grineer the objectives don't appear and there is an endless wave of fighters. Also as mentioned the navigation console doesn't work and you got to go back to the Dojo.

• Like 2

Bug will probably be around till Thursday or later when DE notice. The best suggestion is go to dojo after your first mission then relaunch a new mission. As for of the moment we will be out of luck for instant mission repeats 

7 minutes ago, BRC_Del said:

Currently experiencing this issue. Can't make myself abort the mission with all the stuff I've picked up. Send help.

Edited by -AoN-Demkon-Hunter5-
  • Like 1

Same issue here, just got stucked without objectives written on screen, just markers. I tried to finish it but crewships are not spawning and those are always as objective at "R-9 Cloud" at Veil, so i have endless waves of spawning fighters. I also tried to fly aroud as far as possible with hope that crewship may be spawned not in draw distance.

• Like 1

Every time I try to finish the first mission, I have no problem, I move on to other missions to farm some materials that I need, I continue until the end of the mission. when i finished the mission, the enemies keep appearing, continuously, i disembark from the pilot and i go to navigation, but the bug still continues to annoy me, it prevents me from leaving in the dojo, nor do other mission. I hate annoying bugs in my favorite game! they will stop release some content. the game need the big hotfix!

• Like 1

I've had this happen after repeating a mission too.

Also had a random bug where the last door for my last objective on Kasio's Rest would not open. (doors not opening have been a bug since release of Railjack)

Also had a bug where completing all objectives before killing all fighters causes all fighters to stop spawning. 

Edited by EchoBeam