Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Was Pretty Good When It Was.....?

StanicEnemy

This post is breaking rule 1. You are almost asking for negative feedback.

On topic. I like the game now in present time u10.5.5. Reasoning is the many hot fixes recently. The event is a blast and it keeps me coming back for more

Sorry if this post is breaking rule,I made this topic for fun for old school members.

Edit: I didn't know these topics breaking the rules,sorry for it.

Edited by StanicEnemy

Sorry if this post is breaking rule,I made this topic for fun for old school members.

Edit: I didn't know these topics breaking the rules,sorry for it.

I ment the rules you have. Not the forum rules.

Warframe has never been better than it is right now./thread

Also this.

That's a pretty vague statement. Mind expanding? I was in as of U6 and going back to that mod system gives me nightmares. Can't unlock your Frame's ult without a potato? No thank you please.

Mod stacking and farming was fun. It was fun because it was rewading. Now it's  bunch of grind and bullS#&$ for nothing. Once in a blue moon  you  geta mod you need...

Warframe was pretty good when I could enter a mission and shoot things instead of having them blown up by a Nova or Rhino.

Warframe was pretty good when all weapons were roughly equal in power and I wasn't made to feel bad for using the ones I liked the look of.

Warframe was pretty good when...

Ya know, let's just cut to the chase:

Warframe was pretty good when it didn't give me reasons to whine about balance.

Edited by Naqel

Mod stacking and farming was fun. It was fun because it was rewading. Now it's  bunch of grind and bullS#&$ for nothing. <b>Once in a blue moon  you  geta mod you need...</b>

It was the exact same back preU7, except the difference was it was all or nothing. Either you got the rare mod drop you were looking for, or you didn't and along the way you collected hordes of mods that were literally useless. At least in this mod system, you only need the drop once and you can slowly upgrade it with the mods you don't need. Its a steadier progression system now.

We are also getting to similar levels of mod stacking with the Nightmare and Corrupted mods.

Warframe was pretty good when I could enter a mission and shoot things instead of having them blown up by a Nova or Rhino.

This. Warframe was pretty good when it wasn't a ultimate spamfest.

Still good though, but I expect a lot from armor 2.0 and the general balancing.

Warframe was pretty good when all weapons were roughly equal in power and I wasn't made to feel bad for using the ones I liked the look of.

Warframe was pretty good when...

Ya know, let's just cut to the chase:

Warframe was pretty good when it didn't give me reasons to whine about balance.

I don't really want to be a downer, but before sound quake was nerfed.... .Banshee was wrecking house.