What do you think Sevagoth acquisition will be like?

I think Sevagoth's acquisition and build requirements will be ( knowing DE ) ; 

Sevagoth's main blueprint is rewarded upon completion of " Call of the Tempestarii " quest. Component blueprints can be acquired from within the Void Storms, special locations which require Railjack and only accessible from the Proxima Regions.

Neuroptics blueprints come from Rotation C of the Basic Void Storm ( Earth & Venus Proxima ), Chassis blueprints from Rotation C of Violent Void Storm ( Saturn, Neptune & Pluto Proxima ), and the System blueprints from Rotation C of the Nightmare Void Storm ( Veil Proxima ). All parts have 10% chance to drop.

Sevagoth Blueprint -

Manufacturing Requirements
  Harbinger Aspect
Reaper Aspect
Forma
  Time: 72 hrs

Harbinger Aspect ( Corporeal Form ) -

Neuroptics
Chassis
Systems
Orokin Cell

Reaper Aspect ( Shadow Form ) -

Neuroptics
Chassis
Systems
Orokin Cell

• Like 1

How's about a combination of all the evil things ,

1) would require 8/9 parts to craft ( 1 set for the base and one for the shadow)

2) some base parts would be scattered across "on ground" railjack missions like rot c orphix /defense.

3) some shadow parts would drop from whatever void storm missions are planned.

4) the main bp would drop from the quest

And the crafting components would be sentient anomaly shards , some open world resources , some railjack resources.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, MonsterOfMyOwn said:

What do you think Sevagoth acquisition will be like?

2~5h of farming a low tier mission or ~400 plat

Just 2 to 5?  It took me days to get one complete Protea set!

• Like 1

It will probably be something in railjack, and take open world mining + rare railjack resources to build. I just am hoping lavos was the start of a better trend of frames without agonizing grind, and the new frame will continue it. 

orrrrr it will require 100 legendary cores to build

• Like 2

1 hour ago, JimmuTanno88 said:

It will probably be something in railjack, and take open world mining + rare railjack resources to build. I just am hoping lavos was the start of a better trend of frames without agonizing grind, and the new frame will continue it. 

orrrrr it will require 100 legendary cores to build

If we're extra lucky, they'll introduce Railjack mining and vacuum fishing as well! 

No wait. Not lucky. The other thing. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Aeon94 said:

I think Sevagoth's acquisition and build requirements will be ( knowing DE ) ; 

Sevagoth's main blueprint is rewarded upon completion of " Call of the Tempestarii " quest. Component blueprints can be acquired from within the Void Storms, special locations which require Railjack and only accessible from the Proxima Regions.

Neuroptics blueprints come from Rotation C of the Basic Void Storm ( Earth & Venus Proxima ), Chassis blueprints from Rotation C of Violent Void Storm ( Saturn, Neptune & Pluto Proxima ), and the System blueprints from Rotation C of the Nightmare Void Storm ( Veil Proxima ). All parts have 10% chance to drop.

Sevagoth Blueprint -

Harbinger Aspect
Reaper Aspect
Forma

Harbinger Aspect ( Corporeal Form ) -

Neuroptics
Chassis
Systems
Orokin Cell

Reaper Aspect ( Shadow Form ) -

Neuroptics
Chassis
Systems
Orokin Cell

Sound 100% accurate 😂

• Like 2

On 2021-03-25 at 5:06 AM, (XBOX)TyeGoo said:

Or is it maybe finally time DE listened to my and others feedback and puts the edgy frame behind the luminous edgy vent kids at max rank, requiring multiple 132k standing to unlock? 😉

That's it, I'm calling the Hague

Honestly, i don't think it matters. If he's good, we'll farm him regardless.

What i do care is that his 4 looks pretty whack. The whole idea of building a meter is to get access to a powerful ability in return, but what does he get? A pair of claws with normal melee range and no waves? Why would you even consider pressing 4 and replacing your powerful melee with some questionable tiny baby claws? Baruuk gets a weapon with crazy range and area coverage as a reward for his meter, why wraithe's reward is so much weaker?

I really hope he won't be one of those "released weak and then maybe buffed but probably not" frames.