Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Corpus Proxima & The New Railjack: Hotfix 29.10.6

[DE]Megan

6 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Corpus Proxima & The New Railjack: Hotfix 29.10.6 

Our team is working on continued fixes of all kinds for our sixth Hotfix since Friday’s release. While we focus on fixes and functionality, we continue to read and collect feedback in parallel for review and discussion.

As we continue to read Feedback and collect Bugs, our public Trello board will be updated: https://trello.com/b/K34ACrAu/pc-update-29100-bug-feedback-tracking 

Railjack Changes & Fixes:

• Fixed progression stop when attempting to do Railjack missions in succession, which resulted in main mission objectives not spawning.

• Potential fix for never ending Railjack space tunnel when loading a Railjack mission from the Dojo with slow hard drives.

• Fixed receiving the Corpus “Loot Cave” rewards when using the ‘Return to Dojo’ option without actually completing the mission. 

• Fixed a functionality loss when activating the Railjack Forge while in Zephyr’s Tail Wind Hover. 

• Forge context action will now be hidden while your Hovering. 

• Fixed Crew doing way more than 27% extra damage when using Worm's Torrent, Granum's Nemesis, or Sentient Scalpel Mod.

• Fixed Onslaught Matrix/Protective Shots Mods stacking when you repeatedly equip it in the Plexus.

• Fixed Railjack Mod rewards appearing cut off in the End of Mission screen. 

• Fixed a script error when using the Archwing Slingshot.

Please correct the error of changing the tenno for warframe "it is locked in an invisible wall"

6 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Crew doing way more than 27% extra damage when using Worm's Torrent, Granum's Nemesis, or Sentient Scalpel Mod.

These mods had zero effect for players previously, has that also been fixed?

• Like 3

When will the forge refill bug be fixed. You can currently infinitely refill anything in the forge, but it not only refills the item but increases the max by said refill amount. As long as you have the resources you can boost your ship health way past 10k

• Like 3

Execllent work.  👍
While it sucks that this update has needed so many hotfixes and patches; the fact the [DE]Team has scrambled to actually make Railjack 3.0 viable so quickly (though releasing on Fridays?  Really?  One would have thought the admin had learned their lesson on dropping an update JUST as the team goes away for the weekend) is most welcome.
I know there have been haters aplenty on the changes to RJ's functionality.  
To Hades with them. 😈 
I'm enjoying it immensely.  And anyone saying it is nerfed?  Not everyone is a Meta-gaming jagg-off 1337; soloing the anomaly in Proxima veil will still have you ganked at least half way through your total revives.

So to Reb, Meg and the rest of the team actually punching code?  Keep up the good work (and don't nerf melee).

~Stay Safe.
Keep the faith.
...and ALWAYS keep your Skanna sharp, Tenno.

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, CA_Tomy_The_Kid said:

Please, I can´t hun Kubrodons in Fortuna. I can´t see the lure in my wheel but I can see all the other animals' lure. And I've got it. Pls fix. thx

I noticed this issue as well when doing the Orb Vallis nightwave, and I just assumed kubrodons only show up during warm/cold times and I just never noticed that before.

• Like 1

il y a 13 minutes, [DE]Megan a dit :

Corpus Proxima e The New Railjack: Hotfix 29.10.6 

Nossa equipe está trabalhando em correções contínuas de todos os tipos para nosso sexto Hotfix desde o lançamento de sexta-feira. Enquanto nos concentramos em correções e funcionalidades, continuamos a ler e coletar feedback em paralelo para revisão e discussão.

Conforme continuamos a ler comentários e coletar bugs, nosso quadro público do Trello será atualizado: https://trello.com/b/K34ACrAu/pc-update-29100-bug-feedback-tracking 

Alterações e correções de railjack:

• Parada de progressão corrigida ao tentar fazer missões Railjack em sucessão, o que resultou na não geração dos objetivos da missão principal.

• Possível correção para o túnel espacial Railjack sem fim ao carregar uma missão Railjack do Dojo com discos rígidos lentos.

• Corrigido o recebimento das recompensas “Loot Cave” do Corpus ao usar a opção 'Retornar ao Dojo' sem realmente completar a missão. 

• Corrigida uma perda de funcionalidade ao ativar o Railjack Forge durante o voo pairado do vento de cauda do Zephyr. 

• A ação do contexto Forge agora será ocultada enquanto você pairar. 

• Corrigido o Crew causando mais de 27% de dano extra ao usar o Worm's Torrent, o Granum's Nemesis ou o Sentient Scalpel Mod.

• Corrigido o empilhamento de Mods de Matriz Onslaught / Tiros de Proteção quando você o equipa repetidamente no Plexus.

• As recompensas do Mod Railjack corrigidas apareciam cortadas na tela End of Mission. 

• Corrigido um erro de script ao usar o Archwing Slingshot.

Sometime after the last hotfix, the aura power donation stopped working properly, no longer distributing the force.

16 minutes ago, Dark_Lugia said:

Pluto Proxima missions tend to spawn Venus Taso Crewships and not the Vorme Crewships, resulting in getting MK1 weapons and not the MK3 ones.
Thus making it difficult to get the vidar and lavan variants.

mate this is not the place to drop bug reports.. use the official bug report forum for this update 

• Like 2

Is there a fix for the Helminth Charger Metus Armor not fitting properly on its corresponding skin when the Kubrow using them is equipped? It fits fine when the Kubrow itself is unequipped in the arsenal and is just roaming the orbiter, but as soon as it is equipped the armor stretches and floats off of the skin. Please, DE, I understand you have your hands busy with Railjack, but I expected more from a skin that comes as part of a deluxe bundle!