Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Corpus Proxima & The New Railjack: Hotfix 29.10.6

[DE]Megan

14 minutes ago, Dr.Tursko said:

Do Murex send out units from Scarlet Spear? Are they supposed to? Because right now, Murex feel dull and a chore. If we had actual sentient threats, the anomaly would be more interesting

are there actually railjack sentient enemies? I've thought that sentient scalpel was a useless mod because the only sentient enemies are in the on-foot portion of the anomaly, and I haven't seen anything to the contrary in my own gameplay

Fixed Crew doing way more than 27% extra damage when using Worm's Torrent, Granum's Nemesis, or Sentient Scalpel Mod

They were? Any numbers on how much the reduction of damage we're talking about?

If they lose a ton of damage they might not be able to keep the ship safe when I'm doing side areas. This might be a major problem for solo players.

• Like 3

Considering how frequently we're having to abort missions due to bugs, it would be nice if you'd (at least temporarily) bring back partial mission rewards in Railjack. I'm up to well over 3 hours of completely lost time due to the current state of Railjack missions. Spending +20 mins completing optional objectives only to get nothing and leave is quickly reaching a "not going to bother anymore" level of frustration.

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, Dark_Lugia said:

Pluto Proxima missions tend to spawn Venus Taso Crewships and not the Vorme Crewships, resulting in getting MK1 weapons and not the MK3 ones.
Thus making it difficult to get the vidar and lavan variants.

One of the Corpus Points of Interest is a Crewship Dock, where a Taro Crewship is tethered by the station. The image you have also has the station in question, which was destroyed. The other problem is that this isn't new; a Kosma Gokstad Crewship always spawns inside the Asteroid Hanger regardless of the Proxima.

Please correct the Elite Orm Fighter's names and their normal Fighter counterparts. Their normal counterparts do not spawn similar to how the normal Exo Gokstad Fighters couldn't spawn in the past. The Elite Orm Fighters are reusing the Taro prefix, despite being in the Veil. The Elite Weavers are also lacking their "Elite" in their names.

Finally, the Corpus Crewship weapons are astoundingly weak, even in the Venus Proxima. Please correct the damage values.

DiEEhhNBoSytLIleCHNc-FKqemXPUNpuaWdvwnJwACtC-3ff3D8w4jtYzDWGTLS0ccDfJ0VTfvKIXwdZ@[DE]Megan This did not work for the stacking issue. it still stacks damage when entering and exiting the panel in dojo and when returning from missions as well when switching mod config. it also bugs out multiplayer if you use stack I'm not sure if I need to send anything logs or something but.... stacking damage is not fixed with the plexus

^^ edit just done a multiple void proxima mission solo to check and recheck the math the stack is increasing by 2.5% per run and same by going in and out of upgrade console. I started with 4000 ish base damaged and before exiting the game had 252,000 ish.... 🤯 it does reset by exiting dojo and reentering.

I love power same as everybody else but one shotting everything to OP🤯 when I have more time I'll upload screenshots probably 8pm or 9pm tonight IF it's not found and patched before that ^^

that is from just opening and closing the upgrades panel in dojo over and over if you swap mods it does the same. I'm making a bug report as well.

Edited by JustSome169
Additional information and images provided

38 minutes ago, -EPECb- said:

Yeah, Garuda's Claws colors still broken when you equip any melee weapon on her. But Hinsa's Claws now OK, t.y.

Fresh screenshot:

Reveal hidden contents

XLqYlr0.jpeg

T5B2LxT.png

Why not?:

latest?cb=20200205022216

+++++

May I ask you to include the issue of enemy punchthrough weapons bypassing the protection of Garuda's dread mirror to your collection of Garuda issues? It's a major issue now that one of the most common corpus ship tileset enemies (Juno Elite Crewman) has a punchthrough gun, making one of Garuda's big tank abilities useless. Originally posted about it in November (Garuda's 1 ability partially broken - PC Bugs - Warframe Forums) and been bumping occasionally since but no acknowledgement.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Kilmir said:

If they lose a ton of damage they might not be able to keep the ship safe when I'm doing side areas. This might be a major problem for solo players.

Not an issue for solo players. They do plenty fine as is without those mods, assuming you don't park your RJ in a silly spot.

Some bugs to report:

- Kubrodon Echo Lure and Pheremone Synthesizer stopped showing along with the ones for the rest of the animals, making it impossible to hunt Kubrodons anymore.
- Acolytes don't show up anymore in Orb Vallis.
- Nikanas are bugged (any skin):

GgdtD1s.jpeg

Also: hope the dev team consider in adding tonfas, nunchakus and other weapons for zaws in Cetus!

• Like 1

24 минуты назад, Kilmir сказал:

50-60% less damage vs corpus units (but that might be due to my weapons having more puncture so it goes well against shields)
VS grineer on the other hand it feels way worse. Like 8-10 times less damage. I'm literaly killing grineer fighters faster with my particle ram that my gunner crew do.
Well... we had our fun while it lasted.
Now its time to put railjack missions back to where they belong... in a dumpster.

• Like 1