Corpus Proxima & The New Railjack: Hotfix 29.10.6

[DE]Megan

1 hour ago, therealpozzum said:

are there actually railjack sentient enemies? I've thought that sentient scalpel was a useless mod because the only sentient enemies are in the on-foot portion of the anomaly, and I haven't seen anything to the contrary in my own gameplay

Only during Scarlet Spear. They had Splintyx, a ramsled, and a pair of ships. One was a standard fighter, and another had some cool tricks: it would make four clones of itself, and only the real one took damage.

if you were boarded by these “Anu” units, they would be deadly, like normal Sentients. I forget which, but one of the standard Sentients would deploy anu vomvalysts that blocked your guns, forward artillery, and even engineering until destroyed.

but now since scarlet spear is over, Anu units can no longer be found, not even in codex, despite me scanning them plenty

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Traumtulpe said:

It was probably 270%, I assume? That's what it felt like anyhow.

Indeed!

I almost had a nervous breakdown, finding out that my newly hired crew were much better gunners than me.... 🙂

Anyone else having problems with freezing cameras when entering structures in railjack?

Camera freezes and goes nuts, no way to get to end the mission sometimes, skewed screen and camera locked in one position whilst the frame walks around like a remote toy.

Had this happen the last 3 times in a row, maybe 1.5 hours wasted and alt f4 was my only option, really trying to have some funz here.

The forum is a maze for looking for existing already known about bugs.

1. since you nerf khora sometimes you can´t even hit enemies in front of you with wipclaw and causes random staggers

2. give us the option to remove auto exposure and vignette effects they suck 

3.give us the option to keep the crystal armor on the gara kaleida skin or even better make the armor stand alone, and add the wings to the syandana

4.give us the option to keep xaku body on, the skeleton and the running animation look too dumb

5.you haven´t fix any of this textures  https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1226120-ugly-dirty-and-weathered-textures/page/3/#comments ,changing stuff after purchase is a scam!!

Spoiler

2020-09-16-13-07.png

here are some photos of nyx before (small pic) and after, can´t be more clear that the textures were changed to look worst

Spoiler

2021-01-17-23-50.png

Spoiler

2021-01-17-23-50-01.png

6.wisp "walking" sound not working

7. gauss feet are bug

8.nikana zaw holster style is bug

9.now that you kill steel essence farm, can you rollback the survival AI enemies just stand doing nothing 

10. broken acolyte spawn on kuva survival steel path

11.the trash light and reflections make the game look like plastic

this is from jupiter

Spoiler

2021-01-24-22-45-01.png

Spoiler

2021-01-24-22-45.png

Spoiler

2021-01-24-22-52.png

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1246343-next-gen-light-and-reflection-makes-everything-look-like-plastic/?tab=comments#comment-12016222

12. metallic materials look like trash if you use darker color, whats the point of selling color palettes if changing color mess the materials

Spoiler

2021-01-19-01-00-01.png

Spoiler

2021-01-19-01-01.png

Spoiler

2021-01-19-01-01-01.png

and a lot of metallic textures have the same problem

Spoiler

2021-01-18-00-08.png

Spoiler

2021-01-17-23-59-01.png

Spoiler

2021-01-18-00-12.png

Spoiler

2021-01-18-00-13-01.png

Spoiler

2021-01-18-00-16.png

Spoiler

2021-01-18-00-17-01.png

lets compress the textures into oblivion what could possibly go wrong?

13. lavos 2 resets sprint toggle

14. sometimes when hovering Zephyr can´t cast her abilities 

• Like 4

there is still the problem with the equipment of the aura mods. returns wrong stats and when traveling to mission the railjack keeps those false stats. /// 
in the orphix missions the pet always remains next to the necramech and never returns, never returns to the warframe's side

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Corpus Proxima & The New Railjack: Hotfix 29.10.6 
Railjack Changes & Fixes:

•  

• Potential fix for never ending Railjack space tunnel when loading a Railjack mission from the Dojo with slow hard drives.

This was happening even if you're using M.2 SSD's, not just slow Hard Drives.

• Like 2

• Fixed a functionality loss when activating the Railjack Forge while in Zephyr’s Tail Wind Hover. 

• Forge context action will now be hidden while your Hovering. 

You're***

Il y a 1 heure, ...............hi a dit :

Please fix Zephyr dying from her Tornadoes when enemies shoot them. It makes her near unplayable and extremely aggravating to play.

I totally agree... we need a fix for that asap. I encountered the bug as well while playing in Steel Path. Hovering, 3rd power and Tornadoes active, no bombard and no poison eximus arround, and i got two-shots several times nonetheless because Tornadoes send back some projectiles to me. This was really frustrating. 
(edit) Even Grind Hard Squad mentionned this, talking about it under the form of some weakness related to slash damages... but no, it s a bug. Turbulence is supposed to prevent all bullets and projectiles (and in consequence, all damages from all incoming shots) from reaching Zephyr, so why are we still getting shoot, and only when Tornadoes are there in top of that ? That makes no senses

Edited by Ouran
  • Like 2

Fixed progression stop when attempting to do Railjack missions in succession, which resulted in main mission objectives not spawning.

Thanks! I was curious why this started happening.

Il y a 3 heures, trongod a dit :

What about fixing the bug where you complete all objectives get all the loot, but there's nothing "Identified" in your rewards. So you did all that for nothing.

you did not do everything for nothing.

i agree with you, what you uncovered shold be labeled "identified".

but when you finish the mission, the bonuses on the reward list 'wich appears on top fo your screen when back to RJ), are the things "identified". first is mission reward for completion, the 2 labeled "bonus" are first and second caches. you can tell by getting athodai, nautilus, carmine penta or spectra vandal parts. they'll appears as "bonus". but they were what was unidentified when hacking that console.

• Like 1

vor 42 Minuten schrieb B4d4im:

Anyone else having problems with freezing cameras when entering structures in railjack?

Camera freezes and goes nuts, no way to get to end the mission sometimes, skewed screen and camera locked in one position whilst the frame walks around like a remote toy.

Had this happen the last 3 times in a row, maybe 1.5 hours wasted and alt f4 was my only option, really trying to have some funz here.

The forum is a maze for looking for existing already known about bugs.

I've had this once in my Railjack, Try to exit Railjack|structure as Operator, after that you should spawn as your warframe in archwing and should be able to continue your mission like before.

hth

@[DE]Megan

Someone at DE should grab about 10 or so crew members from Ticker and then try and open the crew tab then try and change crewmembers... The more crew members you buy the longer you get a freeze, and then get to stare at a loading circle.

Edited by Nichivo

1 hour ago, Xemgoa said:

Not sure if intended - but the missions rewards for doing R-9 and H-2 Cloud are not worthwhile anymore.

Did I miss something or is this bug?

I've noticed that too on other railjack missions. The mission rewards at the end appear have been nerfed (or bugged) significantly.

• Like 3

RJ now isn't doing an inFinite loop but it is taking an absurd amount oF time to load missions (like 2-3 minutes).

It also occasionally Freezes up when the mission loads, no RJ controls, no map controls, no leave to Drydock Via menu.  Basically Hard restart is your only option.

• Like 1

Another problem is new armaments drops (Except for house zetki). As they only fall from crewships and a maximum of 2-3 crewships appear per mission. Maybe it would be better for gox flighters (easier substitution for crewships than adding skirmish type of missions or cranking up numbers of crewships per mission) to drop new armaments instead of components as other options are disadvantaged compared to the gox farm. The components are already in a good position through rewards at the end of the mission (with nearly 8% drop chance for components) and orphix missions, where it is possible to farm the components we want to (for example Pluto proxima orphix missions drop at A rotation Lavan components with 12% chance and Veil proxima drop at A rotation Vidar components with 12% chance, in addittion these droptables are not overloaded with many rewards).

Edited by Tenebriar