Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Corpus Proxima & The New Railjack: Hotfix 29.10.6

[DE]Megan

I don't know if this is an intentional change or not, I didn't see it in any of the Hotfix change logs. However, cache rewards are no longer revealed at mission completion in Railjack, only upon returning to the dry dock. Makes it super frustrating trying to farm the new weapons.

• Like 2

Any chance you will ever fix the pulse generator door bug? Its one of the oldest railjack bugs and its still happening. It completely breaks the mission. It happens in solo and team, doesn't matter what warframe you use, if you host or if someone else does, or what. Its just random (from our end) and its game breaking.

• Like 6

Mission rewards are broken now. Looting the derelict (Abandoned Derelict Caches) give the "Extra" reward instead.

Tested in "Seven Sirens" and "Calabash"

M5hN4rp.jpg

h9UGX92.jpg

Also, correct the amount of endos that give scrapping MKIII parts, thanks for fixes.

EsGWOeH.jpg

Edited by GeminisV300
  • Like 3

il y a 51 minutes, Thundrblt a dit :

I don't know if this is an intentional change or not, I didn't see it in any of the Hotfix change logs. However, cache rewards are no longer revealed at mission completion in Railjack, only upon returning to the dry dock. Makes it super frustrating trying to farm the new weapons.

il y a 15 minutes, GeminisV300 a dit :

Mission rewards are broken now. Looting the derelict (Abandoned Derelict Caches) give the "Extra" reward instead.

Tested in "Seven Sirens" and "Calabash"

M5hN4rp.jpg

h9UGX92.jpg

Also, correct the amount of endos that give scrapping MKIII parts, thanks for fixes.

EsGWOeH.jpg

for the first quote : YES PLEASE ! cause habing to launch another mission or return to dry dock to know what has been identified

for the second quote : what you get is the extra reward yes. but not the derelict caches. Derelict caches now appears as identified on the reward list menu, but only after launching a new mission or returning to dry dock. i dont think rewards are messed up. you just dont have 2 bonus reward appearing, only the extra reward.

vor 5 Stunden schrieb Funkzie:

mate this is not the place to drop bug reports.. use the official bug report forum for this update 

And yet many others do it, too.
And DE also responds to some feedback here.

Spoiler

unknown.png

If DE doesn't like it they should say so and lock the thread, like they do with other announcements.

vor 4 Stunden schrieb Duality52:

One of the Corpus Points of Interest is a Crewship Dock, where a Taro Crewship is tethered by the station. The image you have also has the station in question, which was destroyed. The other problem is that this isn't new; a Kosma Gokstad Crewship always spawns inside the Asteroid Hanger regardless of the Proxima.

Please correct the Elite Orm Fighter's names and their normal Fighter counterparts. Their normal counterparts do not spawn similar to how the normal Exo Gokstad Fighters couldn't spawn in the past. The Elite Orm Fighters are reusing the Taro prefix, despite being in the Veil. The Elite Weavers are also lacking their "Elite" in their names.

Finally, the Corpus Crewship weapons are astoundingly weak, even in the Venus Proxima. Please correct the damage values.

I know theres a ship tehered to the station, but as far as I remember I haven't done that point of interest at that moment.
And I had multpile crewships spawning as Taro versions (that's why I had multiple mk1 parts); I don't know if this bug is tied to exactly this side mission, I only noticed a few times that I had mk1 parts despite doing only pluto/void missions.
But I'll keep an eye open for the next few runs. Thank you.

Can't say anything about the grineer crew ships since I recently haven't done any missions versus them and so far I haven't looked at the corpus fighters.

Edited by Dark_Lugia

vor 4 Minuten schrieb Roswell5151Qc:

how to put forums dark :O

Scroll a bit down till you reach the end of the site.
There is a drop-down-menu called "Theme" which allows you to select the light or dark theme.

Spoiler

unknown.png

Edited by Dark_Lugia
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, --MEG-- said:

Thanks for the update 

Please consider fixing Voidrig Guard Mode animation 

Please consider fixing foundry crafting process, I'm getting some delays when I start craft something.

There's a general lag in all and every aspect of the game since the last major version iirc, even transference as the host.

1 hour ago, Narcissa said:

Any chance you will ever fix the pulse generator door bug? Its one of the oldest railjack bugs and its still happening. It completely breaks the mission. It happens in solo and team, doesn't matter what warframe you use, if you host or if someone else does, or what. Its just random (from our end) and its game breaking.

*looks at the 5 year old game breaking bugs still present in the game*

Yeah, not happening, bro.

• Like 2

@[DE]Megan

will we ever have the possibility of buying MORE aquarium stencils for our personal quarters? i would be ready to just have the entire walls ( and floor + ceiling included, yes. ) of my personal quarters be only aquariums, as well as the possibility of buying small aquariums to place a bit around the ship ( small, medium, and large aquarium. ) . i would love so much to have a little fishy beside my navigation console, or on the corner of my market console!