Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Corpus Proxima & The New Railjack: Hotfix 29.10.6

[DE]Megan

17 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Corpus Proxima & The New Railjack: Hotfix 29.10.6 

Our team is working on continued fixes of all kinds for our sixth Hotfix since Friday’s release. While we focus on fixes and functionality, we continue to read and collect feedback in parallel for review and discussion.

As we continue to read Feedback and collect Bugs, our public Trello board will be updated: https://trello.com/b/K34ACrAu/pc-update-29100-bug-feedback-tracking 

Railjack Changes & Fixes:

• Fixed progression stop when attempting to do Railjack missions in succession, which resulted in main mission objectives not spawning.

• Potential fix for never ending Railjack space tunnel when loading a Railjack mission from the Dojo with slow hard drives.

• Fixed receiving the Corpus “Loot Cave” rewards when using the ‘Return to Dojo’ option without actually completing the mission. 

• Fixed a functionality loss when activating the Railjack Forge while in Zephyr’s Tail Wind Hover. 

• Forge context action will now be hidden while your Hovering. 

• Fixed Crew doing way more than 27% extra damage when using Worm's Torrent, Granum's Nemesis, or Sentient Scalpel Mod.

• Fixed Onslaught Matrix/Protective Shots Mods stacking when you repeatedly equip it in the Plexus.

• Fixed Railjack Mod rewards appearing cut off in the End of Mission screen. 

• Fixed a script error when using the Archwing Slingshot.

Please fix Nekros' shadows of the dead sound effect , even if im casting with max 7 minions , the sound will gonna play was the long casting animation .. :)

Vaults on Deimos are really f#$ up since HotFix 6, or is it just for me?

I'm not talking about the constant black-outs or ppl seeing the same 4 symbols.

- Quest not starting at all

- Vaults not opening even if symbol order is correct.

Xaxaxax XP it so funny  on every lv (on High when die in mission ship corpus loss your progres) and complete get 1-2 lv

DE kill all players in Railjack nope for what play.I have all max mods/Reactors/Shileds/Engine 

Solo Crew -have  strange bug when have mission  x3 Priority Target ( use Artillery).My Crew pilot when get Realjack -moves forward  and  I skip red target with my Artillery

Trick When pilot is other room have 50% chance for destroy red target :D

I have idea how to this fix this bug in solo /When get Artillery  must have button for lock pilot and when quit from artillery - automatic unlock pilot

Edited by BDT_Flames

18 часов назад, Kazriyal сказал:

May I ask you to include the issue of enemy punchthrough weapons bypassing the protection of Garuda's dread mirror to your collection of Garuda issues? It's a major issue now that one of the most common corpus ship tileset enemies (Juno Elite Crewman) has a punchthrough gun, making one of Garuda's big tank abilities useless. Originally posted about it in November (Garuda's 1 ability partially broken - PC Bugs - Warframe Forums) and been bumping occasionally since but no acknowledgement.

You better leave your post in this topic:

... I will support this topic while there is enough my time for it.

17 hours ago, GeminisV300 said:

Mission rewards are broken now. Looting the derelict (Abandoned Derelict Caches) give the "Extra" reward instead.

Tested in "Seven Sirens" and "Calabash"

The missions are giving the correct rewards, they're just not showing up as a mission reward popup. Check the rewards screen. Last night I got the Carmine Penta BP without it showing as a reward popup. They show up as identified items, like a spy cache.

Edited by jnuh
clarity

i have a question ...for everybody.....i got the carmine penta.........i leveled the gun ......the codex says ..i have mastered this gun....however.....the profile....does not........it there a bugg.....?...does any1....else...has this problem..????

vor 14 Minuten schrieb Kannaletto:

i have a question ...for everybody.....i got the carmine penta.........i leveled the gun ......the codex says ..i have mastered this gun....however.....the profile....does not........it there a bugg.....?...does any1....else...has this problem..????

There is a assignment Problem, most times happen if you Level Items in Railjack Missions. If you got it Completed in The Codex it will Count as Mastery exp and will be shown in the Mastery Breakdown on Your Profile, but as Companion Exp seems that all Unkwon Exp will Count in to that.

Max Exp you would see There at of Hotfix 29.10.6 is 126,000

tRqfb4J.png

You Could try fixing that by Forma the Iteam, build a New One or try play some None Railjack Missions.

Edited by DarkValle

Let's talk about a gigantic insult to players....and what this seems to be moving towards with every single new update.  Obviously with that introduction, my opinion is rather clear here.

So....the "unveiled" or "unidentified" stuff isn't showing up properly since the last update.  Yep, I used to see all four items in one shot...but now only see two.  To get the others I need to go into the mission results screen....but only if I haven't gone back to dry dock and the orbiter....because if I do all that data is gone in a puff of smoke.  Fine...another bug that's entirely new after 6 hotfixes in a week.  That speaks volumes to the garbage release state, but fine.

What I really want to say is that you can remove the Orphix mission type entirely.  It sucks, because it's no longer possible to solo and entirely impossible to recommend because the rewards blow.  Let me be clear on the math:

12 Orphix for one drop chance.

1.41% drop chance for any rotation C reward...and the rotations are A-A-B-C-A-A-B-C-etc... not A-A-B-C-C-C-into infinity.

This means that you have a 98.59% chance to not get the legendary arcane....and after 12 of the Orphix you might get a common drop.

If the spawn is every 90 seconds, you have a minimum of 90*12 or 1080 seconds.  That's one drop every 18 minutes.  If you are at 45 seconds a spawn it's 9 minutes.  Let's call it 10 minutes each.

If you were part of the luck 50%, you'd have the one desired arcane according to the following equation: 0.50 = 1-(1-0.0141)x, or .5 = (1-0.0141)x, or log(0.5)/log(1-0.0141) = x.  So we are clear, that's 48.8 rewards cycles....or because you can't get a partial it's 49.  If you then need 21, that means 0.5^21 or 0.0000477% of players will have 21 of the desired arcanes after 1029 rewards cycles.  If you're looking at time, that's 10290 minutes.....or 171.5 hours....or more than a full week of 24 hour days for significantly less that a single percentage of players have a full arcane.

This would be what we call DE giving us the finger, or peeing upon our head from on high and telling us it's the rain.  Either way, this game mode is dead on arrival.

Let me be really clear here, 6% rates for the Carmine Penta are frustrating, but it's at least bouyed by the ability to choose a mission type I like.  Ditto for the Athodai....because it's just a gun.  The Sentinel was frustrating....but at least it has the potential to make Railjack less frustrating.  The Arcanes are dead of arrival.  They're worse than the Deimos vaults, and you can literally grind those for 8 straight hours without ever getting a damaged mech weapon component.

Really DE?  I'd ask if you can do better, but at this point I'm done ever assuming that the next update is going to be anything short of a steaming turd.  Half digested, smelling ripe, and always hiding a depressing surprise about how much grind there is to make any significant content last much longer than it will be enjoyable.  Hopefully the Tempestarii can at least introduce a reason that Railjack is good for anything other than being forced to be engaged with for core features in other game modes.

My only sunshine is that I can grind more that 512 intrinsics despite the locked rank 10 for command.  And with this said, I assume that "oversight" will be patched out of the next update so there's literally no reason to engage with this game mode after the miserable RNG drop system has finally given us what we actually wanted...after a few dozen negligible endo drops to make up for the stupid high mod cost conversion and forma sink required to address the systems that a year ago were "impossible."

• Like 7

Please let us host on our own Railjacks again! It´s really frustrating to get tossed into some random dudes Mk1 ship while my fully kitted out one rusts in the Dry Dock,,,

Also let AI pilots or gunners shoot radiators on mission targets. What´s the use of a crew when you still have to get in and out of that pulse turbine 3 times while playing solo.

- Okay, so far you fixed doing RJ mission in succession resulting in soft locking mission-end screen, nice.
- The Corpus Capital Ship no longer shuts us out if we enter and leave the vessel while "waiting for other players", good job!
- The Wormhole no longer holds my Railjack hostage in the blind entities, great.
- Identified loot will be displayed properly in the mission-end screen as "IDENTIFIED", awesome.

So far the fixes go in a right and smooth direction. RJ doesn't feel like the mass of bugs from a few days ago anymore and I would call it playable, if I may be so bold.

But today I tried the Gift of the Lotus Mission for the Aura Forma (Excavation).
When I operator'd in and out, all my abilities got locked and I couldn't use operator again. I had no access to the Menu via ESC and suddenly heavy fps drops rained down on me. I was forced to alt+f4, sadly.

I am looking foward for future fixes, but please don't forget the bugs not RJ-related.

As always, stay safe, drink enough and carry on your efforts to make Warframe a better game.

Uh guys, there seems to be some kind of an issue with the camera 🤔20210326211103_1.jpgIn all seriousness, I noticed it while boarding a crewship in one of the new missions. The Y axis of the camera was centered straight down instead of the horizon line. Interestingly enough, it affected only the Warframe camera (archwing, RJ pilot, and the operator were working properly) and it self-corrected itself when I transitioned from the mission to dojo.

Apart from that incident, enjoung the new content. Keep up the good work!

Edited by Master_Miraak

Please for the love of all that is holy, fix Scintillant drops. I want to play this game again but refuse unless the worse version of Cetus Wisps cease to exist.

(yes i'm aware this was already "addressed" in a past update. But I want to receive at least one for the effort I put in to get five)