Has anyone else made a lot of money from this update?

I wish I took screenshots before hand but I remember I was running around 2.5-3 million credits before 29.10 and now I'm at 6.2 million in a week running mainly RJ. I definitely didn't have a credit booster, I haven't touched the index in a hot minute, and I haven't farmed in RJ yet. Anyone else make a bunch of credits running these missions too?

• Like 3

You are telling me that, by playing Railjack, we get a ton of Credits and subsequently, we will have an easy time maxing the Mods that were once Avionics that came not fully ranked? Rendering the complains about actual Credits to max the Mods mostly obsolete?

IRRELEVANT! FOCUS ON YOUR TASK!

• Like 18
Just now, -BG-StormFighter117 said:

RJ gives a decent amount of credits. You started doing Railjack and getting credits. This is why you now have more credits.

Ah ok, I was just surprised at the sheer amount I gained. Wasn't expecting this much compared to the other missions.

2 minutes ago, TomCruisesSon said:

Ah ok, I was just surprised at the sheer amount I gained. Wasn't expecting this much compared to the other missions.

RJ is also a great affinity and endo farm. 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Kaotyke said:

You are telling me that, by playing Railjack, we get a ton of Credits and subsequently, we will have an easy time maxing the Mods that were once Avionics that came not fully ranked? Rendering the complains about actual Credits to max the Mods mostly obsolete?

Which is crazy since it didn't seem like I needed to invest all that much to get my Railjack at a good place. I'll just count my blessings and resume focusing on my tasks. I don't remember my tasks but I'll do my best.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, 0_The_F00l said:

Define a lot , I already had near 50 , I now have some 8 more.

As someone who doesn't generally farm credits a lot or take advantage of credit boosters often. Just seemed like a lot.

1 minute ago, TomCruisesSon said:

As someone who doesn't generally farm credits a lot or take advantage of credit boosters often. Just seemed like a lot.

I think roughly 100k is given per mission in the veil.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, 0_The_F00l said:

I think roughly 100k is given per mission in the veil.

Was definitely looking at the other rewards and failed to notice credits. Thank you for the info, it is appreciated.

1 hour ago, Kaotyke said:

I just wish it gave slightly more endo for my time tbh, the defense missions seem to give 100 endo very often and it would be nice if that was even just doubled.

Edited by Aldeseo
I can't type
9 minutes ago, Butterfly85 said:

It's always paid well. Can safely say my 30 mill cred didn't come from dying of boredom on the Index 😂

Makes sense thinking about it now, we are going full pirate on railjack, might as well plunder as many credits as we can.

Johnny Depp Gun GIF

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, (PSN)Kakurine2 said:

Ingame credits are easy to get.  Endo on the other hand we need millions of it and don't gain much easily.

Credits:
1 - Constantly sell duplicate of crap you dont use but get constantly (harrows gorgons oberons etc.)
2 - Time come for index when credit booster from sortie been your reward (if 2x credit booster weekend buy credit booster from market since you get 4x credit booster) (excalibur umbra or wukong and his celestial twin + some sniper rifle and you just run ONLY as operator and collect points never to lose them)
Third step profit taker after you get
3 - Profit-Taker so many tutorials/guides how to do her solo around 4 mins without rivens (side effect crisma toroid for standing magus repair or lockdown PLAT PLAT PLAT)

Endo:
1 - Sell duplicated mods to get it
2 - Vodyanoi with Hate or Reaper Prime (many tutorials on youtube many builds on overframe how to 1hit enemies on Vodyanoi with heavy attacks)
3 - Since last update scrapping RJ junk

Every new player should be aware of that steps and there would be no problems with Credits or Endo

• Like 2
6 hours ago, TomCruisesSon said:

I wish I took screenshots before hand but I remember I was running around 2.5-3 million credits before 29.10 and now I'm at 6.2 million in a week running mainly RJ. I definitely didn't have a credit booster, I haven't touched the index in a hot minute, and I haven't farmed in RJ yet. Anyone else make a bunch of credits running these missions too?

This happened in the first Railjack Rework too... Rewards were Quadrupled so those of us who just wanted to farm Instrinsics subsequently emerged with 5 Million Credits with absolutely no clue where they Came From....

6 hours ago, GEN-Son_17 said:

RJ is also a great affinity and endo farm. 

This Aswell !!!

6 hours ago, TomCruisesSon said:

Was definitely looking at the other rewards and failed to notice credits. Thank you for the info, it is appreciated.

Stuff like this tends to go under the radar.... It's always good to examine these Reworks just in case they happened to be the new Credit/Affinity Hotspot.

42 minutes ago, (PSN)Kakurine2 said:

Ingame credits are easy to get.  Endo on the other hand we need millions of it and don't gain much easily.

PREACH....

I think it's because DE sprinkled Endo source in every single Drop Table rather than have a Dedicated Endo Hotspot (Preferably before Arbitrations) so the Endo never really likes up as fast as I would like too....

Or maybe I'm just making bad choices... I have a Fully Upgraded Cautious Shot 😝 !!!

38 minutes ago, Disjointed_Sky said:

Veil exterminate gives roughly 130k.

Just a reminder that first daily mission double credit works in railjack missions, giving you 260k.

How much does Profit Taker Drop again ? It's 125K right ? 

40 minutes ago, ZeroX4 said:

Credits:
1 - Constantly sell duplicate of crap you dont use but get constantly (harrows gorgons oberons etc.)
2 - Time come for index when credit booster from sortie been your reward (if 2x credit booster weekend buy credit booster from market since you get 4x credit booster) (excalibur umbra or wukong and his celestial twin + some sniper rifle and you just run ONLY as operator and collect points never to lose them)
Third step profit taker after you get
3 - Profit-Taker so many tutorials/guides how to do her solo around 4 mins without rivens (side effect crisma toroid for standing magus repair or lockdown PLAT PLAT PLAT)

Endo:
1 - Sell duplicated mods to get it
2 - Vodyanoi with Hate or Reaper Prime (many tutorials on youtube many builds on overframe how to 1hit enemies on Vodyanoi with heavy attacks)
3 - Since last update scrapping RJ junk

Every new player should be aware of that steps and there would be no problems with Credits or Endo

Im just saying i can spam index and gets millions of credits easy.

But that billion endo plus needed to upgrade prime or rare mods.  We gets scraps over time.  If i could do endo index and get 1million endo in like 10 minutes that would be great.

1 minute ago, (PSN)Kakurine2 said:

Im just saying i can spam index and gets millions of credits easy.

But that billion endo plus needed to upgrade prime or rare mods.  We gets scraps over time.  If i could do endo index and get 1million endo in like 10 minutes that would be great.

Not at all

I never had problem with farming endo i only had problem with finding and educating proper squad members for vodyanoi

I dont want to advertise myself so i wont give u any links but there are tons of tons guides and tutorials how to do vodyanoi in like 1 min or less
Even better using heavy attacks with Hate or Reaper prime to 1-2 hit enemies there

Doing it for idk 1h per day getting from 70-100k per day give you constant income of endo and you never have a problem
Supplement it by selling mods for endo and you wont understand ever ppl who do have problems with endo

But that is problem with education and mobilization not with lack of option
Ppl start to think about endo farm just before the moment they are about to run out off it