Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Left For Dead For Advicing Someone

Dopey

So I was dying and all while leveling new stuff and such and I died, So a frost came to my rescue, However he kept putting snow globe against ignis grineer, So I told him snow globe doesn't work against that(Not sure if true or not) While he was reviving me, And then he stopped and let me die, Because I "told him something" about his snow globe

I didn't use a single bad word, Just straight out what you see here, It just busted my bubble about how helpful players in warframe really are, That there are these kind of "Bad Apples", But I still think the majority of the Warframe community rocks 

I have a screenshot of said conversation, But I'm not sure of "name and shame" are allowed in this forum

So thoughts about this matter? This is General Discussion

Don't stoop to naming and shaming. It just makes you look bad.

People are jerks. In real life or in video games. You can't pretend to understand their motivations. Just get the mission over with and move on -- don't let their actions harm your mental state.

I am actually trying not to cringe from what he's done..

He may have stopped on accident because he was typing a reply

He clearly said he didn't and he said that if I had any complaints I should res my self, Which I didn't I only made a remark because a snowglobe against an ignis is only making it difficult to the player using the snow globe..

I  have a screenshot of said conversation, But I'm not sure of "name and shame" are allowed in this forum

Not allowed.

Also: Get over it, ignore it. I heard there's all kinds of trouble going down in Syria, why care about someone being rude to you online?

When we get the Reputation update for in game people like that will find it harder and harder to find groups, so don't worry about it.

Nah, they will be placed in A******s like themselfs type of groups. Leechers with leechers, spawncampers with spawncampers etc.

Why do people care about some of the most pointless crap in the world and then come on the forums and try to make a big deal out of it? 

Let crap like this go and keep it to yourself. 

Why do people care? Well mostly because they find it interesting, Everyone with their own opinions, We're all different, You might not find this topic interesting, But some people do

Did he really say that you "told him something" or were you just throwing quotes up to imply he said something along those lines? Also, you say he kept throwing snow globe up, how many times did he have to cast it over you?

Either way, it's a video game, not some kind of moral barometer. You may not have intended it, but frankly he may have found you rude for telling him that he didn't know what he was doing.

So TS, you say you died because you were essentially under-leveled for your mission.  Had you already died multiple times that mission?  Did you die because you were in a spot you really shouldn't have been in?  If people have to carry you through a mission, expect their goodwill to only go so far.

So TS, you say you died because you were essentially under-leveled for your mission.  Had you already died multiple times that mission?  Did you die because you were in a spot you really shouldn't have been in?  If people have to carry you through a mission, expect their goodwill to only go so far.

My friend, When you're an ash, And you have no energy to use your smokescreen, And you are against a couple of naplams, U aint gonna run if you get cc locked, And I did get cc locked, 

ash was level 30, Was leveling my lex and my darka prime

My friend, When you're an ash, And you have no energy to use your smokescreen, And you are against a couple of naplams, U aint gonna run if you get cc locked, And I did get cc locked, 

ash was level 30, Was leveling my lex and my darka prime

Well, in that case it sounds like the other guy was just being a jerk.  But my skepticism in your story was rooted in real experience.  I've done missions where I had to revive the same nitwit four or more times because he was in a mission he had no right attempting with his current gear.  If you had done something similar then I could understand why the guy would leave you for dead after even a politely phrased piece of advice.

I'd really like to see the screenshot.

Cover his name for privacy, and it should be ok to do so.

And afaik, Snow Globe does not stop scorches. Either because they must come in your face before flaming or because they actually bypass the bubble. Also Napalms.

Sending you in PM