Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Show us your Railjack crew!

BethTheBean

Had a crew change due to my Arbiter of Hexis gunner deciding to send several of his death squad buddies during a lich hunt. I think it was due to Vence showing off his new syandana to Erlan. This new crew dynamic did create some friction between Kuchu and Erlan as there is now another female engineer on the rail jack.  

3IZfmfG.jpg

rHR6niP.jpg

AixeIef.jpg

👍

zuQaDpe.jpg

With the crew being removed from right to left (position C is removed before position B, et al.) as players join in, I prioritized what I needed for Railjack.

(1) Gunner / Repairtech - I needed the Gunner more than a repairtech, since I have Engineering 10. But, you can't sneer at free repairs; I don't think the AI crewmen use Revolite. The On-Call function is also lame since you can only call in active crew (not stored / reserve crew).

(2) Gunner / All-rounder - If I have two players (usually me and my clan buddy), having an all-around generic is handy, but again, I'd prefer 2 gunners who shoot with AI efficiency.

(3) Pilot / Gunner - The first crewman to go is the pilot, who I occasionally leave as a gunner if I'm piloting and switch the first crewman out at Position A to be a repairtech / roamer (hence the Combat 5 for crewman 1).

2shisqm.jpg

An alternative set-up where the gunnery isn't quite as needed, but this Arbiter at position 1 will work.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived