Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pet issue after update 29.10.0

iPepeep

I have 2 issues with Sameeta kavan

1- every time i join Syndicate (sanctuary onslaught) after few zones sameeta will not join the next zone and all feature will not be there like radar and fitch.

2- at general now sameeta always attack enemies so far and ignoring to come back like before even if i run to safe spot 

yeah, had the same happen in ESO just now; Smeeta got stuck somewhere after zone 3 (showed on the HUD as alive) and radar/Fetch didn't work.

And the other issue is also hugely annoying. It seems like Smeetas now prioritize attacking an enemy over following you, which means they end up on the other side of the map very often (their aggro range also seems to be 1000 meters or something) and the teleport to player that used to happen, somewhat reliably -ish, doesn't kick in at all either.

(Don't know if this affects all pets. I've only used the Smeeta lately).

It seems a recent hotfix broke the leashing of pets to their owners, because now my pets just keep continuing to aggro on an enemy no matter how far away I walk. They don't teleport either. My vulpaphyla has been dying a lot as a result, far more than it usually does. 

Archived