Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Community Stream Schedule: March 29 - April 2

[DE]Helen

A better drop would have been the bait blueprints for newer players.  Granted this would make some vets rage, but would be welcomed by new Tenno.  Can the blueprints please be added to Dojo Research?

2 hours ago, [DE]Helen said:

In celebration of spring, all live streams this week offer Hai-Luk’s Gone Fishing Grab Bag:

• Common Drops
    • Mawfish Trophy
    • Khut-Khut Trophy
    • Yogwun Trophy
    • Charc Eel Trophy
    • Goopolla Trophy
    • Tralok Trophy
    • Mortus Lungfish Trophy
    • Sharrac Trophy
    • Karkina Trophy
  • Rare Drops
    • Murkray Trophy
    • Norg Trophy
    • Cuthol Trophy
    • Glappid Trophy

물고기 트로피라니 이번주는 쉬엄쉬엄 봐도 되겠네요

2 hours ago, Digressive said:

Tenno!

The clocks have moved forward for Ontario, Canada and for many other places in the world, so please double check the stream time for your location!

Livestream schedule on Google Sheets

Google Calendar for livestream schedule - requires a Google Account and auto adjusts to your local time zone

Public Link - no google login required and does not auto adjust to your time zone

OZDqAbK.png

The clocks go forward in england on sunday so the london time zones will be one hour later than this says

2 hours ago, Eyymily said:

disappointing drops after a disappointing devstream, at least there's consistency

What was disappointing about the devstream? I thought it was good. They had a Q and A session, laid out their gameplan for the future, and talked about the upcoming changes. 

This community's gotta remember, DE is a company made up of human beings with the same 7 day week and 24-hour day everyone else does. They're doing the best they can.

57 minutes ago, Szabista said:

Since we can no longer hope in quality content, this is all what's left.

Do you realize how much work goes into keeping a game like this afloat? This is the hardest-to-please community I think I've ever seen. I said it just now in another response, but I'll say it again, DE is a company made up of human beings with the same amount of time in a day as everyone else. They're currently short-staffed and working from home. People can't just endlessly turn out new and creative content. If you don't like it, stop playing, but don't just sit here complaining. 😁

Well, since the fishing trophies are one of the few things in game I feel no need collecting, this is actually not bad for me. Might as well run this lottery and pick up a few (or five of the same), just in case I suddenly go crazy for completionism. Even more, I mean.

However, since I am still in a RailJack mood, I wish to suggest some form of space fishing! Please make it happen. :D

All it is is random pre-built versions of stuff we can already purchase in-game with credits and build with resources? I'm not expecting new content every week, or even every month, but this is just pitiful y'all. Heck it doesn't even have to be stuff that cost plat. But at least offer things that players can't get any time they have a smattering of credits. Roll out non-prime components for various frames like Ash, or a few toroids, 100x ducats, peculiar mods!! Heck just do a themed mod week (all cold/heat/tox/elec mods one week) and it would be less obnoxious than this time thru.

12 hours ago, ESYLD said:

A better drop would have been the bait blueprints for newer players.  Granted this would make some vets rage, but would be welcomed by new Tenno.  Can the blueprints please be added to Dojo Research?

Vet here. I wouldn’t care. I think it’s dumb they got rid of craftable baits. I think it’s hilarious DE was like “look! You can sell these BPs you can’t ever get again for credits! Isn’t that nice?”

Archived