Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Community Stream Schedule: March 29 - April 2

[DE]Helen

10 hours ago, Bigredteletubby said:

Do you realize how much work goes into keeping a game like this afloat? This is the hardest-to-please community I think I've ever seen. I said it just now in another response, but I'll say it again, DE is a company made up of human beings with the same amount of time in a day as everyone else. They're currently short-staffed and working from home. People can't just endlessly turn out new and creative content. If you don't like it, stop playing, but don't just sit here complaining. 😁

Makes us not care when there’s bugs as old as my account still going on in the overworld areas and they dump on us with atrocious drop tables (OV) and talk up being able to use liches in railjack but make them useless. Idk what their thought process is

Sometimes I watch streams because I want to be in the know about latest updates,

sometimes i watch streams because the drops are great.

Sadly I'm not a fan of taxijack, I'm not a fan of gambling, and i already worked for the fish trophies that doesn't give nightmares. So I'll cya guys next week.

Peace!

21 hours ago, Aeoni said:

Well, since the fishing trophies are one of the few things in game I feel no need collecting, this is actually not bad for me. Might as well run this lottery and pick up a few (or five of the same), just in case I suddenly go crazy for completionism. Even more, I mean.

However, since I am still in a RailJack mood, I wish to suggest some form of space fishing! Please make it happen. :D

That's one odd request tbh lol

On 2021-03-26 at 7:12 PM, [DE]Helen said:

Tenno,

Tune in to Warframe community streams to enjoy hang outs and casual gameplay with the Community Team!

In lieu of our traditional streams, members of the Community Team are broadcasting from their homes during our regularly scheduled times. Stop by and catch up with us and other Tenno!

Watch at twitch.tv/warframe for 30 minutes to receive this week’s Twitch Drop!

• In celebration of spring, all live streams this week offer Hai-Luk’s Gone Fishing Grab Bag:
    • Common Drops
      • Mawfish Trophy
      • Khut-Khut Trophy
      • Yogwun Trophy
      • Charc Eel Trophy
      • Goopolla Trophy
      • Tralok Trophy
      • Mortus Lungfish Trophy
      • Sharrac Trophy
      • Karkina Trophy
    • Rare Drops
      • Murkray Trophy
      • Norg Trophy
      • Cuthol Trophy
      • Glappid Trophy

Reminder: Twitch Drops 2.0 has arrived! Make sure to unlink and relink your Twitch and Warframe accounts if you haven't done so since February 16. See Megan’s post for details! 👇

RemoteStreamPage_1080p.jpg

Nintendo Switch Tenno who want to watch from their portable console can do so by installing the YouTube app for free at the Nintendo eShop. Head to the Warframe YouTube channel when we're live to tune in!

Well ive built all these so no point in watching 

On 2021-03-27 at 2:03 AM, (PSN)Mordekaiser_5 said:

I don't mind this ''grab-bag'' thingy that you're doind. But the only thing that concerns me is this: Twitch Drops 2.0
Sometimes it works fine as a plain of Eidolon. Sometimes it's just...ugh.

Twitch Drops 2.0 is because Twitch rehauled their whole drop system. Since DE wont be able to continue giving drops on a system which doesnt exist anymore they did Twitch Drops 2.0 and made community to convert into the new drop system. If you use the browser version you wouldn't notice but I'm using the Twitch app on my phone and it got an update around the same time aswell.

On 2021-03-27 at 1:03 AM, Bigredteletubby said:

Do you realize how much work goes into keeping a game like this afloat? This is the hardest-to-please community I think I've ever seen. I said it just now in another response, but I'll say it again, DE is a company made up of human beings with the same amount of time in a day as everyone else. They're currently short-staffed and working from home. People can't just endlessly turn out new and creative content. If you don't like it, stop playing, but don't just sit here complaining. 😁

Basically this. They are trying to deal with a stingy management who refuses to hire new people and try to find people who will work for cheap (the people in the support for example) You guys even heard them saying that they have to keep shifting people between projects which causes things to be buggy a few times now.

1 hour ago, (PSN)Bean_Consumer7 said:

Then why does the BP go to simaris if we can’t sell it?

You use to be able to sell them in the past, they got sick and tired of people accidentally selling the weapons before maxing em then complaining to support that they sold them, so they made them non-sellable and added the blueprints to simaris for the people who already sold them.

#1. I already have all fish trophies

#2.  Fish Trophies is very disrespectful since you guys refuse to fix all the fishing bugs.  

• In PoE you toss bait and it only makes the target speciies show up in low amounts (rarely catch 6 murk off one bait for nw)
  • In Deimos you have a whole entire section of caves that do not spawn fish and never have..
  • In Deimos fish spawn way to slow, one at a time
  • Fish spawn mechanics in general need improved,  As long as you have a spear out fish should be spawning,  doesnt matter if your aiming or for how long.

#3. Devs said they would make improvements to conservation like have done for mining.   Update 30 finally delivers SOUNDS indicating direction(which does NOTHING without surround sound), and makes animals spawn closer to you..  was it really that hard to give a simple distance indicator or visua indicators to simply point left or right while your aiming??  Thanx for adding mergoo to the active wildlife!  PoE is the best hunting spot because animals are always out.  

#4.  Still pretty bitter about deimos hunting/fishing not granting standing directly.  Not that there is anything to spend Entrati standing on.... 

I love hunting critters in game.  It could be so much more awesome  Keep the trophies...  Please devote some dev time to improving fish/hunt/mining.

As a ps4 console player the worst part of those recent graphics changed were what happens to the Deimos Fish/trophies.   Deimos fish used to have glowy bits to them.  Now the glow is gone and they are just flat and dull =(

11 hours ago, (XBOX)A Lost Nova said:

You use to be able to sell them in the past, they got sick and tired of people accidentally selling the weapons before maxing em then complaining to support that they sold them, so they made them non-sellable and added the blueprints to simaris for the people who already sold them.

Ok ty

Archived