Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Community Stream Schedule: March 29 - April 2

[DE]Helen

En 26/3/2021 a las 20:51, Hello dijo:

I feel like it's safe assume the week after will be Orb Vallis fish trophies. 

To bad we don't have enough decoration capacity. Can't put up more than one of each. 

EssjYQy.jpg

Lol, great work mate, this express my feelings a 100%. My orbiter looks like a bazar already and I have only placed like half my decorations.

I've been playing other games recently but catching a stream here and there. Just wish there was additional time to grab some drops. Some of those stream times are brutal for certain regions. The drops are kind of funny because I just last week grinded all the fish/boot trophies lol. I like the grab bag idea, but 30 mins apiece is cutting it close in my opinion. It's nice to at least get something every week. I remember when drops weren't a thing. Players be entitled af right now for some reason, geez.

On 2021-03-26 at 5:27 PM, Nerdologist01 said:

I think people are voicing their opinions because the point of these grab bags is to experiment and see what the community likes :D

The point of these grab bags is someone at DE still hasn't learned how to use Twitch's current drop system, and setting up a different reward for every day is 'too hard'.

Meanwhile, Sea of Thieves can setup a single weeklong campaign with unique, guaranteed drops for every 24hr period. If only there were some way to ask them how they do that ... like reaching out to their community team.

3 hours ago, (PSN)Multi-Melta said:

I've been playing other games recently but catching a stream here and there. Just wish there was additional time to grab some drops. Some of those stream times are brutal for certain regions. The drops are kind of funny because I just last week grinded all the fish/boot trophies lol. I like the grab bag idea, but 30 mins apiece is cutting it close in my opinion. It's nice to at least get something every week. I remember when drops weren't a thing. Players be entitled af right now for some reason, geez.

Most certainly we feel entitled. Apart from the Devstreams which are generally interesting and sometimes entertaining, watching the dailies is a chore for which we expect reimbursement 😃

1 hour ago, (PSN)chabala said:

The point of these grab bags is someone at DE still hasn't learned how to use Twitch's current drop system, and setting up a different reward for every day is 'too hard'.

Meanwhile, Sea of Thieves can setup a single weeklong campaign with unique, guaranteed drops for every 24hr period. If only there were some way to ask them how they do that ... like reaching out to their community team.

What - and get a guaranteed reward item for reaching a specified goal, without RNG or similar failure mechanism? That would be rattling at the foundation of Warframe's raison d'etre! 😁

15 hours ago, (PSN)AbBaNdOn_ said:
  • In Deimos you have a whole entire section of caves that do not spawn fish and never have..

Hi there, thank-you for taking the time to share your thoughts and findings.
I can investigate this if you are able to provide a screenshot or detailed description of the area you are referring to.

1. We need drops that are usable in-game like Weapon/Warframe slots, Insane to grind Weapon blueprints (and it's components), Lenses and many other things.

2. You guys did some of these in the past and the community was hyped then why stop?

3. Already your rng is rigged in-game why bring it here too with the grab bag system. Just be simple and decide what we gonna get in the upcoming days as drops. Getting duplicates sucks.

Get your head together DE.

I already have all the fishing trophies on display, but this is a cute drop series. I don’t mind the grab bag nature as much since these are all effectively the same. 

the problem arises when a grab bag has an unobtainable or significantly higher value item in its contents. Those are the sucky ones.

7 hours ago, [DE]Skree said:

Hi there, thank-you for taking the time to share your thoughts and findings.
I can investigate this if you are able to provide a screenshot or detailed description of the area you are referring to.

Really? I know people have already submitted reports about this/talked about it on forums. It constantly happens at any hot spot

Archived