Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Community Stream Schedule: March 29 - April 2

[DE]Helen

For some reason i still havent got my previous drops ( Greater ''Lens'' Grab bag, Octavia Noggle )
 I checked that my twitch was the right one that is linked and i still have them in my drop stash in twitch but cant seem to find them in game or get any message of any kind 😔 

15 hours ago, Drestroyerofworlds said:

file:///C:/Users/drago/Pictures/Saved%20Pictures/IMG_0592%20-%20Copy.jpg this is supposed to look like a warframe ship in the game I tried my best

maxresdefault.jpg

"Attention, there are only three valid reasons to cease working on the Kuva supply:" redo your work:

#1 You need to post your picture to a proper image hosting website. Try imgur.com, create a free account, click the "My Images" link next to your profile icon. You can click browse or drag-and-drop your picture into the website. You want to copy the "direct link" that ends with a ".jpg". When you are here on the forums, located just above the Submit Reply button, there is a white "Insert image from URL" button, click it, paste the link, then click "Insert into post" button.

#2 You need to post your picture into the correct thread. Here is where you will find the thread:

Spoiler

#3 "Three, uh, three, hmm, I guess that only makes two reasons hahaha!"       ...BTW "Users/drago/"? Nice. :wink:

On 2021-03-26 at 11:03 PM, Bigredteletubby said:

Do you realize how much work goes into keeping a game like this afloat? This is the hardest-to-please community I think I've ever seen. I said it just now in another response, but I'll say it again, DE is a company made up of human beings with the same amount of time in a day as everyone else. They're currently short-staffed and working from home. People can't just endlessly turn out new and creative content. If you don't like it, stop playing, but don't just sit here complaining. 😁

I can estimate it, yes. And do you realize that a well organized software development team does not see much impact from home office? I don't give squat about marketing, I only care about the quality of a product. And that's at the same level as old WoW private servers, it was the last time I saw these many critical bugs, but if that wasn't enough DE has a knack of breaking stuff they fixed a few patches ago. Like it or not, they can't code well and it seems they like to ignore guidelines (they intertwine) see today's patch announcement: "Corpus Proxima & The New Railjack: Hotfix 29.108 is coming in 1 minute! Fixed Point of Interest/Loot Dungeons handing out the same rewards when running consecutive Railjack missions without returning to the Dojo in between. It's like those 'Participation Ribbons' you've been gettign your whole life.".

So the excuse worked for 8 years. But it became popular and made top 50. 
I think they either got to step up their game or their garage project will return where it belongs. I'm complaining in the hopes of being heard, getting changes so that I won't have to abandon this game.

48 minutes ago, Szabista said:

I can estimate it, yes. And do you realize that a well organized software development team does not see much impact from home office? I don't give squat about marketing, I only care about the quality of a product. And that's at the same level as old WoW private servers, it was the last time I saw these many critical bugs, but if that wasn't enough DE has a knack of breaking stuff they fixed a few patches ago. Like it or not, they can't code well and it seems they like to ignore guidelines (they intertwine) see today's patch announcement: "Corpus Proxima & The New Railjack: Hotfix 29.108 is coming in 1 minute! Fixed Point of Interest/Loot Dungeons handing out the same rewards when running consecutive Railjack missions without returning to the Dojo in between. It's like those 'Participation Ribbons' you've been gettign your whole life.".

So the excuse worked for 8 years. But it became popular and made top 50. 
I think they either got to step up their game or their garage project will return where it belongs. I'm complaining in the hopes of being heard, getting changes so that I won't have to abandon this game.

Okay, that is fair, I suppose. DE definitely needs to do some introspective thinking, cause their game is in a pretty bad spot right now. I don't want to have to abandon it either :(

3 minutes ago, Bigredteletubby said:

Okay, that is fair, I suppose. DE definitely needs to do some introspective thinking, cause their game is in a pretty bad spot right now. I don't want to have to abandon it either :(

Wow, I never imagined you would agree. I guess we hope for the best. Seeing my clanmates once per year because they can not let all their invested time go is quite depressing as it is.

4 minutes ago, Szabista said:

Wow, I never imagined you would agree. I guess we hope for the best. Seeing my clanmates once per year because they can not let all their invested time go is quite depressing as it is.

Yeah, I guess I'm just kinda in denial about the fact that this game's been going down the tubes for a bit. Makes me sad, cause there's still some good in there, somewhere. I just hope some community members who aren't either totally hateful towards DE, or just complete white knights, can band together to save the game from both the community and its developers. I only defended DE back there cause I do believe that they think they're doing the best they can (they're not, I know), and too much of the time, I see all the blame pinned on the devs, and never on community members (blame can go both ways there, imo). This game, and by extension, it's community, seem to be in a bad spot. I want to see this game restored to its former glory, but I think the community is too divided, and the devs too detached for that to happen. Here's to hoping though. I'm just trying to be somewhat positive, finding the good where I can, trying to counteract all this toxicity I see. Despite what others have said, this game is still worth saving <3

4 minutes ago, (NSW)PrismaticChaos said:

Personally I feel Volt or Mag should've gotten the next Dex skin since they are the starting frames, but that is my personal opinion and I will continue to support the game

I agree with you, I get rhino is probably a good choice as its like the first frame a lot of new players go for. But I think going for the starter frames would have been better in my opinion. Oh well.

I watch Twitch on Xbox.  Drops 2.0 does not work (what about Twitch on other consoles?).  It did work with Drops 1.x.  I did re-link as I do get drops when watching on my cell (when I care about the drops (yes, Dani, it felt goodly evil (yes, "goodly evil") to purposefully watch and not get the Octavia Noggles. MWAHAHA!!!)).

Is this a known issue?  Is this why the Grab Bag-thing is going on, to test?

Thank you,

E

On 2021-03-26 at 11:12 PM, [DE]Helen said:

Tenno,

Tune in to Warframe community streams to enjoy hang outs and casual gameplay with the Community Team!

In lieu of our traditional streams, members of the Community Team are broadcasting from their homes during our regularly scheduled times. Stop by and catch up with us and other Tenno!

Watch at twitch.tv/warframe for 30 minutes to receive this week’s Twitch Drop!

• In celebration of spring, all live streams this week offer Hai-Luk’s Gone Fishing Grab Bag:
    • Common Drops
      • Mawfish Trophy
      • Khut-Khut Trophy
      • Yogwun Trophy
      • Charc Eel Trophy
      • Goopolla Trophy
      • Tralok Trophy
      • Mortus Lungfish Trophy
      • Sharrac Trophy
      • Karkina Trophy
    • Rare Drops
      • Murkray Trophy
      • Norg Trophy
      • Cuthol Trophy
      • Glappid Trophy

Reminder: Twitch Drops 2.0 has arrived! Make sure to unlink and relink your Twitch and Warframe accounts if you haven't done so since February 16. See Megan’s post for details! 👇

RemoteStreamPage_1080p.jpg

Nintendo Switch Tenno who want to watch from their portable console can do so by installing the YouTube app for free at the Nintendo eShop. Head to the Warframe YouTube channel when we're live to tune in!

Is the car mine or the penta?

credit to lone fogg for this question.

22 hours ago, Bigredteletubby said:

Yeah, I guess I'm just kinda in denial about the fact that this game's been going down the tubes for a bit. Makes me sad, cause there's still some good in there, somewhere. I just hope some community members who aren't either totally hateful towards DE, or just complete white knights, can band together to save the game from both the community and its developers. I only defended DE back there cause I do believe that they think they're doing the best they can (they're not, I know), and too much of the time, I see all the blame pinned on the devs, and never on community members (blame can go both ways there, imo). This game, and by extension, it's community, seem to be in a bad spot. I want to see this game restored to its former glory, but I think the community is too divided, and the devs too detached for that to happen. Here's to hoping though. I'm just trying to be somewhat positive, finding the good where I can, trying to counteract all this toxicity I see. Despite what others have said, this game is still worth saving <3

I kinda agree, all I'm saying is their best might be not enough.

Archived