Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Corpus Proxima & The New Railjack: Hotfix 29.10.7

[DE]Megan

14 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Revenant Enthralled Mitosids permanently remain friendly after split, which can result in a Deimos Bounty progression stop.

Yay! And this fix will also apply to Nyx and Xaku right? Because I can find all the Bugs posts related to this bug for a whole host of enemies from the past year (and this locks up Defense missions).

EDIT: Here's a really obscure ones: Tomb Guardians and Acolytes

Here you can see a larger Tomb Guardian attacking a permanent split Tomb Guardian friend (this phenomenon happens reliably with Infested Boilers)

Spoiler

ANxZhxd.jpg

Here are permanent Acolyte friends (by Malice)! Aren't they cute?

Spoiler

7R5WGMy.jpg

See the little Mesmer Skin shoulders on them (Reave grants 1 charge to allies)? Cute right?

Edited by nslay
  • Like 1

hace 1 minuto, Tesla_Reloaded dijo:

Please make hull plating max armor values round! Current ones are just pain to look at!

6000 hull and 2688 armor for Mk3 Lavan plating.

4400 hull and 3688 armor for Mk3 Vidar plating.

4800 hull and 2938 armor for Mk3 Zetki plating.

Please, spare my OCD!

YES PLEASE!!!!!!

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, Tesla_Reloaded said:

Please make hull plating max armor values round! Current ones are just pain to look at!

6000 hull and 2688 armor for Mk3 Lavan plating.

4400 hull and 3688 armor for Mk3 Vidar plating.

4800 hull and 2938 armor for Mk3 Zetki plating.

Please, spare my OCD!

You can buy special rounding pack just for 9 999 credits.

• Like 6

Thank you. Can you also fix the freeze\pause which occuring when changing crewmember? For someone it lasta 1-2 seconds, for my pc it's about a minute. There freezes appeared after 29.10.5, before that crew menu worked perfectly

Edited by Freeros
  • Like 1

Still no fix for the derelict rewards not rotating?

It is ridiculously time-consuming to exit to dry dock after every mission just to get the reward to change.
I'm spending more time in all the long loading screens than actually farming.

• Like 4

Will there be more variants of crew members in the future? Realized there's only one appearance/gender for each faction. It would be nice if appearances were a bit more randomized, to make crewmembers feel more unique.

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed the reward script for Grineer Railjack Missile Platforms and Shipkiller Platforms firing up to 7 times for one completed Point of Interest. Visually the reward popup UI only appeared once, but then later on at the End of Mission screen you would see a reward duplication up to 7 times in some cases.

Guess I'm done with RJ then, no rewards to be had worth the time in the entire game mode.  I guess I'll have to log till next update.  Shame, was Fun actually playing a rewarding game mode For once.

• Like 12

Honest question, is anybody happy that maxing out your Railjack (Plating, Engines, Shield, Reactor, and Turrets) is met with having to leave it in the hangar if you try to launch a public group?

For me, it feels penalizing to only play solo or friends to launch your own Railjack reliably.

Edited by Eienlanzer
Formatting / Spelling
  • Like 7

vor 11 Minuten schrieb _Wonejo_:

Still no fix for the new corpus weps giving a fraction of the Endo they should give when scrapped?

I dont think, that this is a bug. It is too easy to farm lots of them (and geht lots of Endo when scrapping them), because of the endless spawn of enemies on that nodes.

• Like 1