Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Corpus Proxima & The New Railjack: Hotfix 29.10.7

[DE]Megan

16 minutes ago, Eienlanzer said:

Honest question, is anybody happy that maxing out your Railjack (Plating, Engines, Shield, Reactor, and Turrets) is met with having to leave it in the hangar if you try to launch a public group?

For me, it feels penalizing to only play solo or friends to launch your own Railjack reliably.

They half addressed that in the devstream, literally. Steve dc'ed while responding to this. Didn't get back to what he was saying when he reconnected. What I got from that tho was "we know about the issue, don't know how to address it".

For the time being I'm either going solo or premade through clan/alliance/recruit chat, as you said. Couple days ago I got sent to some other Tenno's RJ which truly wasn't equipped to handle the new Corpus crewships. That was fun...

Bold of you to assume the friends part tho :P All my IRL friends that got into the game left not long after. In large part due to the new player experience within the game.

I distinctly recall one of them who's specially gun-ho with microtransactions on all games, getting the 4300 plat bundle when he got the 75% discount couple days after he made his account, and leaving the game for good less than two weeks later at MR7.

Another one, one of my lifelong best buds, saw the game's biggest flaws right away, and a couple months in found out on his own about which company owns DE, then sent a support ticket to get his account banned to entice himself not to ever come back. Support gave him the "why cancel your phone subscription?" speech and the dude got his way by cursing them to hell and back.

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, metvincent said:

They half addressed that in the devstream, literally. Steve dc'ed while responding to this. Didn't get back to what he was saying when he reconnected. What I got from that tho was "we know about the issue, don't know how to address it".

For the time being I'm either going solo or premade through clan/alliance/recruit chat, as you said. Couple days ago I got sent to some other Tenno's RJ which truly wasn't equipped to handle the new Corpus crewships. That was fun...

Bold of you to assume the friends part tho :P All my IRL friends that got into the game left not long after. In large part due to the new player experience within the game.

I distinctly recall one of them who's specially gun-ho with microtransactions on all games, getting the 4300 plat bundle when he got the 75% discount couple days after he made his account, and leaving the game for good less than two weeks later at MR7.

Another one, one of my lifelong best buds, saw the game's biggest flaws right away, and a couple months in found out on his own about which company owns DE, then sent a support ticket to get his account banned to entice himself not to ever come back. Support gave him the "why cancel your phone subscription?" speech and the dude got his way by cursing them to hell and back.

These last two points sound more like issues with the players rather than the game itself. In fact you just made your friends look stupid.

• Like 3

I Don't know if it's a bug or not but can you fix not being able to press the Gear Wheel button during a hack to auto use ciphers on Grineer Hacking ?

When is the Armor Teshin offers going to be decoupled from the operator's gender ?

Not so much for me but can you remove or give other ways to get Mutalist Alad V Coords ... because it's like 1 coord a day or 2, an hour to make a key saving up for a week then getting 4 mesa nueroptics in a row ...2 weeks in a row

Every time I receive an oberon part from high-end Railjack missions I feel like I'm experiencing an out-of-season April Fool's joke.  Many people share this sentiment.  Please re-re-consider this change and whatever it was that motivated you to make it.

• Like 11

as an observation, any reason why the corpus pilot on a crew ship is not at the helm and its a crewman is at the helm instead?  

also, it was hard to scan corpus ships with the simaris scanner, like the fighters, sometimes it took awhile for it to actually scan. i held it right on it and nothing and then later it would scan. mind you i have to chase them down because they dart everywhere. if you have gunners on they are immediately dispatched with aggression, there is no scanning debris. lol

• Like 2

Just did the stupid Neptune Orphix mission.  Was trying to extract and this occurred. 

0nmjZbR.jpeg

I could do nothing except lose all progress.  Good update as you run away for the weekend.

Now to do the Orphix mission I hate all over again. GG

And now one in the Pluto Orphix.

euK7bWe.jpg

As you can see I am in my railjack but it wants me to get to a point that I actually cannot get to.  It stays at 9899km and then pushes me back around

Orphix come too quickly still on solo.

Edited by Opetyr
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Corpus Proxima & The New Railjack: Hotfix 29.10.7 

• Fixed inability to Mod your Plexus until you own a Railjack.

• The intended flow here is when you complete The Archwing Quest and are awarded your Plexus, you can Mod it and join others on their Railjack missions to help out until you get yourself a Railjack. You’ll now be able to Mod it, but won't be able to see Railjack stats unless you actually own one, as the Plexus doesn’t have any Railjack data to pull from yet.

Thanks for this....2 days AFTER I completed Rising Tide quest and built a railjack to have access to the Plexus....😒

3 hours ago, Tesla_Reloaded said:

Please make hull plating max armor values round! Current ones are just pain to look at!

6000 hull and 2688 armor for Mk3 Lavan plating.

4400 hull and 3688 armor for Mk3 Vidar plating.

4800 hull and 2938 armor for Mk3 Zetki plating.

Please, spare my OCD!

SHOULDNT ZETKI BE 2988??? that three in thirty is worse than anything

1 hour ago, Myhel said:

When are we going to see other houses MK3 Armaments? So far only thing I been picking up is Zetki MK3 armaments

The other house weapons drop exclusively from the crewships...
which is why you never see them because only 2 crewships ever spawn per corpus railjack mission.

Some bugs to report:

- Kubrodon Echo Lure and Pheremone Synthesizer stopped showing along with the ones for the rest of the animals, making it impossible to hunt Kubrodons anymore.
- Acolytes don't show up anymore in Orb Vallis.
- Nikanas are bugged (any skin):

GgdtD1s.jpeg

Also: hope the dev team consider in adding tonfas, nunchakus and other weapons for zaws in Cetus!

• Like 1

Failing Glory node problem. I cleared 2 caches and most likely blew up at least one crewship. Now, the main objective stated to destroy two power nodes and kill two crewships. However, the maker for second crewship disappeared, so I was unable to enter the main defense objective ship and had to abort. I tired looking for it all over the map, but even if it remained somewhere, it is essentially impossible to find. I'm not sure what's the problem, maybe just spawn a new one after something like 3 minutes.

Edited by akots

3 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Kubrodon Echo Lures and Pheromone Synthesizer not appearing in Conservation wheel on Orb Vallis.

The fishing gear wheel has become a mess too. I wonder does this also fix the fishing one too.

2 hours ago, xlixAxilx said:

Can you plz look into companions being left behind in ESO when moving from a zone to another?

This!

On the normal sanctuary that occurs too, i was trying to Farm Focus and not receiving a single buff from my kavat, then i realize that he was left behind, omg.

# now from railjack: Plexus isnt showing How many formas It has, not that mandatory but an annoying, and another bug from RJ update.

I appreciate the kubrowdon issue being fixed! Hopefully the bolarola echo lure doesn't sound like a sawgaw anymore too. 

Any chance of adding the bottom part of this door to the dojo decorations? 
lw2c7zohl7o61.jpg
Also please allow me to choose the original backdrop when selecting a dojo backdrop since once I change it I can't revert it. 

• Like 1

The prices of Corpus wreckage are still only 25 endo. You rightfully fixed the bug giving out way too much reward, but you also need to remedy rewards that aren't paying out the proper amount with equal promptness.

Edit: The more I think about it, I think this was probably done on purpose to keep people from farming too much endo up front since you can farm corpus fighters endlessly. But instead there should be a cap on how many fighters spawn so people don't just afk and farm forever. Each piece of wreckage still takes up a slot. I shouldn't feel like I don't want to play the new corpus missions because the reward is less for something that takes longer just because a design choice was made that left an open ended afk farm possible.

Edited by Sludgetron
  • Like 5