Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Corpus Proxima & The New Railjack: Hotfix 29.10.7

[DE]Megan

On 2021-03-28 at 6:53 PM, Silescere said:

Bet that "feature" has been in for weeks, but hey, I really didn't play for a long time.. the camera distance to our frames is more 2nd Person camera than 3rd person, even with FOV on max. This isn't helpful. Any chance we get a slider to adjust preferred distance? Bet some like the "over the shoulder" view, but for me and a bunch of friends it is easier to have a real third person cam and not sitting on our Warframes backs.

I second this.. simple camera slider should do the trick. Having a camera little bit to the right (or have an option to adjust) would be a huge help.

• Like 1

Il y a 4 heures, Megalomaniakaal a dit :

edit 2: Went again, as soon as 2 of 3 crewships destroyed the mission stops progressing. Might it have to do with me playing in solo mode? I'll make an exception and try playing a PUG. If that works then I'll know not to touch railjack again until solo play has been fixed.

Had similar thing with corpus mission but unsure if it was in pluto or veil proxima and was only the fighter squad who were vanishing after i engaged or killed one of the 4, but they don't count in mission progression and i think it was DE mechanics to prevent us to farm too much intrinsic you know they allow us to grind only when it's convenient for them, anyway mission was looking stuck because when too far sometimes waypoints vanish or don't show but when i came back close to main objective the mission kicked back in and had the new assignement so maybe you were just too far from objective to get next step. <shrug> did Railjack missions solo from a to z and never encountered the problem you mention so i guess it make me a lucky guy considering the amount of bugs this railjack thing piled up.

Edited by Carmelitha

3 hours ago, Carmelitha said:

Had similar thing with corpus mission but unsure if it was in pluto or veil proxima and was only the fighter squad who were vanishing after i engaged or killed one of the 4, but they don't count in mission progression and i think it was DE mechanics to prevent us to farm too much intrinsic you know they allow us to grind only when it's convenient for them, anyway mission was looking stuck because when too far sometimes waypoints vanish or don't show but when i came back close to main objective the mission kicked back in and had the new assignement so maybe you were just too far from objective to get next step. <shrug> did Railjack missions solo from a to z and never encountered the problem you mention so i guess it make me a lucky guy considering the amount of bugs this railjack thing piled up.

Nah I flew through the whole thing, also the crewship vanished practically right before me.

3 hours ago, Carmelitha said:

MKI parts droping during veil proxima missions ???  wow, impressive. was only 1 out of 8 MKIII parts who dropped but still how are they poping there ??

It's supposed to roll the part within the mk I to III range, that seems to be intentional.

Edited by Megalomaniakaal
typos

On 2021-03-26 at 10:40 PM, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed newer Corpus Railjack Armament Wreckage reward UI not doing the fancy left side “slide out” notification when picked up.

Can't we just *not* have this fancy slide out thing? All it does is get in the way.

• Like 7

Am 29.3.2021 um 09:29 schrieb Awesome-Idiot:
  • TYPE: In-Game (Focus Farm)
  • DESCRIPTION: I farm Focus in ESO
  • VISUAL:

https://imgur.com/P3WXXkiP3WXXki.jpg

6vJOs1A.jpg

x5PqbNR.jpg

• REPRODUCTION: Join or host a mission (any mission) and look at the second focus-flower on the count
  • EXPECTED RESULT: It shows how many you had, not how many you get
  • OBSERVED RESULT:
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Everytime on every mission

This is true!!

Please fix it DE!!!!

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Slayer-. said:

I noticed that too, I thought huh why, I've scrapped quite a few now, looks like DE will need an Endo drive to give us what we should have got. :)

Please refund us all of our lost endo from this oversight. Please increase these parts to scrap for what their counterparts scrap for, 225 endo.

Also regular reminder to please fix the "Adaptive Exposure" toggle back into the game.  Autoexposure is not healthy.
I do respect certain designer's "vision" of how the game / an area should look like to give a cinematic experience or whatsoever, but please don't put design choices above people's need to configure lighting settings so they can play too.

The option to turn autoexposure off has been removed last June and no setting / graphical reduction can remedy Vallis, Railjack and sure as heck not the eyeburner Deimos.
I tried.

Sincerely, someone with migraines.

Edited by Silescere
  • Like 2

On 2021-03-29 at 2:30 AM, Awesome-Idiot said:
  • TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: I was on a Grenier-Railjack mission (Saturn Proxima), destroy the reactor of a Crew-Ship with the Necramech. After the Railjack expolde, i run with my Necramech in Space. It doesn´t happend on Corpus-Crew-Ships
  • VISUAL:

W58JNOd.jpg

• REPRODUCTION: Make a Grenier-Railjack-Mission take you Necramech in a Crew-Ship. If the Crew-Ship explode, you have it.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I don´t know
  • OBSERVED RESULT: you can´t go further. First you have to go to Operator, if you go back, you are in your Archwing
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Everytime in every Grenier-Railjack-Mission

You can also teleport in a necramech via tactical menu to a crewmember who is in a arching and same effect. 

• Like 1

Just some feedback: losing affinity from previously completed Railjack missions because you abort out of the current one is enough reason for me to just solo it all.

Edit: Specifically, it looks like in this instance I lost the bonus affinity.

Edited by __jag__
Details

Le 26/03/2021 à 17:46, Tesla_Reloaded a dit :

Please make hull plating max armor values round! Current ones are just pain to look at!

6000 hull and 2688 armor for Mk3 Lavan plating.

4400 hull and 3688 armor for Mk3 Vidar plating.

4800 hull and 2938 armor for Mk3 Zetki plating.

Please, spare my OCD!

?

It's now been long enough that everyone who plays a lot has burnt through their resource boosters from 29.10.0.  It's about time to review things, and talk about where we stand on the Railjack 3.0 situation.

I don't want to pull punches here.  That said, let's catalog.  Rewards suck, and are inconsistent.  Visual indications of progress are not accurate.  The system is now good to go for single players....once you get past the very terrible onboarding experience.  Finally, there's very little reason to grind through this game mode.  I'll touch on these in order, so we can list off the points.  I don't want a gigantic wall of text, but this will be one.

-Rewards suck, and are inconsistent-

1. At release you got to see everything unlock as a mission ended.  That meant you often got 4 rewards.  You now only see the two unlock for what seems to be the core content.  The stuff you get otherwise unlocks, but is only visible at the very end.  Joy, 2/4 rewards are a random roll of the dice.
  2. Speaking of those dice, 93.4% that you don't get the drop for anything new.  Of course, a huge chance to get more endo and resources in trivial quantities.  Yeah, 1 aucrux capacitor in Pluto Proxima.  Of course, after 50 runs I only have a 97% chance of getting the reward I want.  That'd be funny...but it's Athodai, Nautilus, and Carmine Penta requiring a 6.06% drop chance roll of those dice.
  3. 5+ votive onslaught stance mods.  0 Carmine Penta blue prints.  2 of each part.  Yeah, I know that's RNG.  At the same time, I'm about 30 runs in and this is more frustration than a reason to come back.  
  4. Nautilus is...why?  It's the Oxylus issue, where it does one thing that makes one non-core mini-game easier.  We don't need another Oxylus.
  5. Goody....I now can get 40+ equipment drops in a single run, or more if done in sequence.  I have no reason to desire this, because most of the new rank 3 railjack weapons only offer 25 endo to be scrapped. 

-Visual indicators are inconsistent and inaccurate-

1. See above for the unveiled rewards.
  2. Affinity for the Plexus is often entirely inaccurate.
  3. The ships seem to offer affinity gains with little to no consistency.  A crewship seems to offer affinity, but jumping into archwing and blasting through a bunch of the fighters seems to offer negligible experience for the archwing.
  4. There is a tiny upside.  The spawn on exterminate missions actually is great.  I've never gotten to the end of a ship, and still had 20 enemies to kill.

-The system is great for single players-

1. With the three AI teammates you literally only have to man the artillery and pilot seat....great!
  2. The AI are aimbots.  Also depressing, but great.
  3. The new power is to drop overheat by reloading...for a 0.5 second delay between overheat and shooting again.  I guess the whole requirement for polar coils is out...but this being a single power-up is zany.  It's basically making the overheat meter just a reload meter.  I don't understand the logic, but it's definitely better than the old Zetki frustration of overheating every few seconds and just using tether again.
  4. Team play....Why?  Stability solo is better.  You don't waste time with crafting if you've got an AI doing it.  The cat herding of humans is gone...and entirely pointless as the rewards system doesn't have any consideration for mission efficiency.  Bomb that thing, do minimal requirements, and bomb another because it's pointless to spend any more time than absolutely required.
  5. Spawn waves are reasonable.  There's endless fighters at the end.  This isn't a bad farm for resources and wreckage.  It is faster than accumulating the endgame rewards.
  6. All of this is contingent upon ignoring the initial grind to get to being capable.  Yeah.  The severe lack of resources brought on by the new structure makes the start of this game mode very rough.  I don't have anything but sympathy for new players, who have to somehow find a bunch of people to carry them until they can get AIs up and running.

-There's no reason to grind-

1. So, let's simply ignore the 6% drop rate shenanigans.  Once I have a Nautilus and Carmine Penta I'll desire to grind for neither going forward.  I'll also ignore the trivial endo rewards....because they're insultingly low for the time investment.
  2. Let's also ignore the mods and the like.  I'm asking to ignore them because they're also one and done.
  3. What is left?  There's Railjack resources....that have no outside usage.  There's relics for previously vaulted prime content....that at this point is years old and will only serve to crash the platinum market.  That's about it.
  4. So...no significant amounts of endo.  No rewards that are truly unique.  No rewards that are valuable after you've managed to get one.  I see a maximum of getting full intrinsics, and then no reason to continue.
  5. You'll also note that I didn't speak about Arcanes.  That's because it's an insult of a reward.  3 arcanes can be earned in about the same time frame with an eidolon hunt as you earn at most two here.  You've got a heavy weight towards the common....so be prepared for even less worthwhile rewards.
  6. Did I mention that there's no reason to grind?  There's also no plan to make it worth while.  Yeah...multiple relic cracking has been stated flatly as impossible...so running a void storm takes much longer for the same garbage reward chances.  Not fun.  I'll stick with either an exterminate or capture to get two or three times as many relics cracked as even the fastest version of a Railjack mission.  More likely, 5-10 times as many relics cracked.

-Edit-

I did not say this before, but I want to highlight why it's difficult to ever take a release from DE seriously...even after half a dozen patches.  First off, the bugs are still out in force.  I got to experience the perpetual magnetic damage visual effect.  Decided to fly back to drydock.  Thought it'd be fixed, so I flew to the next mission....and I had the visual effect follow me.  I had to actually leave the railjack system, and log out for the thing to reset.

Let me also discuss the rewards situation as a function of playing the game.  You might get an aucrux capacitor or 5 asterite as the end of mission reward.  You might also get 200 endo.  Unboosted, I can get multiple capacitors from a random drop, or resource node.  When I get an asterite drop it's generally 10 or more.  What's even weirder is that you get 15 endo from every single locker or container on a corpus ship.  That's right, 14 lockers/containers opened and you'll have carbides, cubic diodes, and credits to go with more endo than is considered a reward for an objective that might require 2-3 minutes of waiting out or playing hide-and-seek across an entire tile because the RNG spawn decided that you needed to bounce through an illogical cluster of rooms designed by somebody who thinks the straight line from point to point is a crime against nature.

If this isn't clear, the 6.06% drop chance for one of 4 required components for things is really making any fun the new railjack system can bring disappear like a stream of water poured onto concrete in the middle of an LA heatwave.  That is to say, it's more ephemeral than your ephemeras.

Let me fix this.  The freightlinker, ice ship, and any other extra point of interest have 5 total drops.  Each is at 20%.  The fifth drop is a 500 endo reward, or if you're feeling like you want participation make it an ayatan based upon the relative difficulty of the area to reflect a challenge that matches the investment.  Now you've got an evergreen reason for people who need endo to grind.  People who already are flush with endo get to not waste time on a point of interest.  Everyone gets more rewards, or the option to skip them.  Problem resolved.

-Edit end-

17 hours ago, BladesStorm said:

?

The OP suggested OCD.  This is likely a nod to one value being a nice big round number, and the other being odd.  It's a situation where 2700 would be better than 2701 because it'd be goofy to not have a round number.

Edited by master_of_destiny
  • Like 7

I have a series of changes feedback which can help improve overall game flow for warframe in general. The complete write up is located at (https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1254243-improvement-password-less-login-on-trusted-devices/ ). The simplified version of this post is as follows...

• PC Only - Make the overall login experience better match consoles.  The consoles do not beat a dead horse by constantly asking for username and password when you start the console nor does this occur when you start the game.
  • Add account health script on login - Help catch unusual activity early.
  • Add rolling in-game log of major events. - Also helps identify unusual activity.
  • add in-game secondary pin for trades.

• Like 1

Was in a Railjack mission and ported back into my ship after blowing up a Crewship.

Electric Hazard has not been fixed by my engineer and after fixing it myself, my map was jammed the entire rest of the mission.

As always, stay safe, drink enough and keep working on making Warframe a better game.

• Like 1

I was playing Solo unlocking the last Corpus node LU-YAN (Volatile) to avoid all the bugged CO-OP code and this happened, I know it's an issue in CO-OP and recorded in the bug fix, I was Solo, why oh why you do this to me.

DE, please fix the Crewships from de-spawning while in a mission, 45 minutes lost and a lot of mission gear, all because I couldn't kill find the remaining Crewship to destroy it, I killed 2 of them but screen only showed 1/3 which is pretty stupid considering I entered one and blew up the reactor, killed the other with Forward Artillery yet I'm 1/3 ?

With problems like this it's really making me want to stop playing Railjack until it gets fixed to a better state but I just love Railjack and where it's going.

An old bug is still active from when Empyrean was first released where your screen displays a constant message on the screen saying Catastrophic Failure Imminent when there is not one and it will not go away. 

Spoiler

This is how it makes me feel after losing all my spoils, I did a video so I could see it over and over to weep silently in the corner, it takes me a while to get this because I take my time and was unlocking the last node in the Veil Proxima which was the final blow, I'll have to do it all OVER AGAIN. *sigh*

ZtspF.jpg

there are problems with operator

1.- when trying to compare between amps of operator the stats that are being compared end up being messed and the comparison can't really be doneunknown.png

2.- the operator can't take advantage of the pet mods, either from the life steal mods, the vacuum ones, and even the radar ones as well

• Like 1

• Railjack huge cpu consume to heat, until -20% details and set to 1 particles
  • rubbing paint ship not saved - also stay to 50% - it affects performance , also as default all have 50% and in party host load cpu other members
  • join the squad can be infinity lock screen
  • escape key can be locked for party members
  • old mechanics that pick and stuck for time fallen necramechs instead itselft - you need change it form X to stuck 30second to X to revive like frame
  • pilons at very bad positions and very long positions - cant navigate where is nearest orfix pilons or where is next - all reds spam points
  • too long boring animation railjack in-out on X from gates to gates

• Need to show main revards at top of TAB  like "steal", drop parts of mission, "kuva" so you dont need press P-key-info and scroll down
Edited by AvatarShine
  • Like 1