Not receiving Anomaly Shards

Question

The wiki says anomaly shards are obtained from completing Sentient Anomalies in the Veil Proxima. I've done 5 solo and only received anomaly shards from the first one I did. 

I do the regular mission then go to the Sentient Anomaly, kill 20 sentients and go to extract. Mission is complete and I return to dry dock but anomaly shards are just missing. Is this a bug or am I missing something here? 

• Like 1

17 answers to this question

1 hour ago, Berzerkules said:

The wiki says anomaly shards are obtained from completing Sentient Anomalies in the Veil Proxima. I've done 5 solo and only received anomaly shards from the first one I did. 

I do the regular mission then go to the Sentient Anomaly, kill 20 sentients and go to extract. Mission is complete and I return to dry dock but anomaly shards are just missing. Is this a bug or am I missing something here? 

The only thing I can suggest is making sure you kill every sentient in the instance except for vomvalysts. It usually drops off the last one.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, -CdG-Zilchy said:

The only thing I can suggest is making sure you kill every sentient in the instance except for vomvalysts. It usually drops off the last one.

I found some posts in bug report and apparently people aren't getting them if they have a booster. Who knows I submitted a ticket. see where that gets me. 

I only have a day left on this booster so I can see if that's the problem tomorrow.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, (PSN)Gentleman_Raven_ said:

Did you have Paracesis equipped and did you shatter the big pink crystal on your way out? That's the only way I know to get the shard from Veil missions.

No..... thats just for New War and to get Shedu...

On 2021-03-26 at 9:31 PM, (PSN)AbBaNdOn_ said:

As soon as you kill the 20th senti you should see the shard resource pop up...  Are you checking your inventory to see if its just a visual glitch or actual glitch?   

It's a bug. I've done 7 sentient anomaly solo now and I have 2 anomaly shards from the very first one I ran(I had a booster). I checked at Little Duck, linked it into chat and checked my inventory and I still only have 2 shards. 

I heard it was a bug that people weren't getting shards if they had a booster so I let mine expire and ran sentient anomaly again. This time I got a pop up that said I got 1 shard after killing 20 enemies but after the mission I was still at 2. 

Having same problem here, have gotten 2 resource drop chance boosters 3 days ago. Does this mean I have to wait 3 day before going retrying?

I have 3 days left of the booster

Edited by Bread3290
On 2021-03-31 at 10:40 AM, vanaukas said:

I had a booster and farmed them as usual a few days ago, but I can't remember if it was after the last hotfix.

On 2021-03-31 at 2:42 PM, -CdG-Zilchy said:

Update to this, was farming it yesterday and getting 2 shards per run, whatever bug there was must be fixed now.

I just ran 4 runs solo and got shards every time too. Worked with a booster and smeeta buff too. It appears to be fixed now even though I didn't see any fix in the patch notes.

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Berzerkules said:

I just ran 4 runs solo and got shards every time too. Worked with a booster and smeeta buff too. It appears to be fixed now even though I didn't see any fix in the patch notes.

Gotta love stealth fixes. They are probably oblivious to it, I imagine it auto-fixed when they changed the identified item from RJ derelicts to being visible instead of hidden.

• Like 1
Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, -CdG-Zilchy said:

Gotta love stealth fixes. They are probably oblivious to it, I imagine it auto-fixed when they changed the identified item from RJ derelicts to being visible instead of hidden.

I'll take what I can get. Stealth fix before they responded to my support ticket. I'll call that a win I guess

Edited by Berzerkules
  • Like 1
11 minutes ago, Berzerkules said:

I'll take what I can get. Stealth fix before they responded to my support ticket. I'll call that a win I guess

"Thankyou for your ticket. Unfortunately we are only able to offer a PR friendly NO to your request and suggest that you try optimizing your cache, check your memory etc as even though we have no idea what's wrong, we're certain it must be your fault" 

*closes support ticket*

• Like 1