Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fishing/Conservation gear wheel broken?

MollAgdeduba

Hi, some day ago i notice that in Fortuna the Conservation mode was broken, cause from lure wheel disappear the kubrodon lure and from pheromone wheel the kubrodon pheromone. About this i've already make a post, but is better to remind.

Tooday i've done the Fish nightwave on PoE; the Fish Bait wheel has the item all scattared around, with a lot of empty slot (instead of be from slot 1 to 8). The fish item wheel also has the item trolling around (and there are just 2 item there -.-).

The missing lure is a known bug. However you can find and add it to your gear wheel from the arsenal.

I've noticed the second problem you've mentioned as well. My assumption is that the lures from one planet occupy the first few slots and the second planet the remaining slots resulting in viewing empty slots on the gear wheel. They essentially occupy opposite sides of the gear wheel to form a singular lure wheel.

• 2 weeks later...

Le 27/03/2021 à 11:09, MollAgdeduba a dit :

Hi, some day ago i notice that in Fortuna the Conservation mode was broken, cause from lure wheel disappear the kubrodon lure and from pheromone wheel the kubrodon pheromone. About this i've already make a post, but is better to remind.

Tooday i've done the Fish nightwave on PoE; the Fish Bait wheel has the item all scattared around, with a lot of empty slot (instead of be from slot 1 to 8). The fish item wheel also has the item trolling around (and there are just 2 item there -.-).

I got the same problem. No solution from anyone form DE yet.

Le 27/03/2021 à 21:06, Deceptecon a dit :

The missing lure is a known bug. However you can find and add it to your gear wheel from the arsenal.

I've noticed the second problem you've mentioned as well. My assumption is that the lures from one planet occupy the first few slots and the second planet the remaining slots resulting in viewing empty slots on the gear wheel. They essentially occupy opposite sides of the gear wheel to form a singular lure wheel.

I don't think it is the case since i got all the baits and they are all scattered (including the transluscent and sleepy powder, and those 2 are only 2 items in the game on this wheel and they are scattered on 2 wheels...)

Archived