Sign in to follow this  
[DE]Rebecca

Gradivus Dilemma: Nodes Compromised

This morning we reviewed further and discovered that this node was in-fact manually altered by a user who again struck this morning with the “Tharsis” node and subsequent active nodes.

Well this is not comforting to hear at all.

Edited by Casardis
  • Upvote 31

As of last night at 9:15 PM EST we were alerted that the Spear node was acting in a way that suggested a bug was occurring with the event. We reviewed the data and sure enough error was present and the investigation began.

This morning we reviewed further and discovered that this node was in-fact manually altered by a user who again struck this morning with the “Tharsis” node and subsequent active nodes.

All compromised nodes will be excluded from event results. These nodes include:

Spear, Tharsis, Martialis, and Augustus.  

Battle Pay will still be given out for these nodes.

We are hotfixing now to continue the Gradivus Dilemma and are monitoring closely for suspicious activity for the remainder of the event.

Wow leave it to d-bag hackers. 

• Upvote 9

Thanks for the Update DE.  nice to see that the Node "Silliness" will be taken care of.

why is there always one Person that craps in the Breakfast cereal?

• Upvote 21

Posted · Hidden by [DE]Megan, October 29, 2013 - cleanup
Hidden by [DE]Megan, October 29, 2013 - cleanup

That's a horrible excuse! Oh my god, now you're saying CHEATERS did it? WOW, just WOW

• Upvote 1

So you're tellin' me that a salty Corpus supporter was mad he was losing, and tried to cheat his team's way to victory?

A victory through cheats ain't no victory at all.

What I'm more concerned about is whether or not he or others will be able to do it again.

Edited by Katakuna
  • Upvote 62

Oh my god, so you were hacked?

I hope you track this guy down, grineer AND corpus would have great interest in getting him alive I think.

Edited by Genoscythe
  • Upvote 44

like always when their is some competiton people cant do it fair they have to try hacking anything, lets hope they catch them all ^^

• Upvote 26

So... do you mean these nodes won't count towards clan totals, or not at all, as in, I'll have to re-run 10-15 missions just to get the tier 2 rewards? 

• Upvote 12

altered by a user who again struck this morning with the “Tharsis” node and subsequent active nodes.

this smells like a ban

• Upvote 6

I don't care if the Corpus loose, I support what I believe in. I do not, however, think that people should stoop so low... 

• Upvote 42

I wonder if the devs know who this user is so we can execute them for war crimes. :D

• Upvote 11

I guess that public skinning with fruit peeler and rolling in salt is not an option supported and/or endorsed by DE?

Cheese grater flails are so much more satisfying.

Also, what Oktober said. Am I going to have to run like 15 missions again, or will affected missions still count for reward tiers?

Edited by Meenmu
  • Upvote 2

Posted · Hidden by [DE]Rebecca, October 29, 2013 - rehiding
Hidden by [DE]Rebecca, October 29, 2013 - rehiding

That's a horrible excuse! Oh my god, now you're saying CHEATERS did it? WOW, just WOW

Be more negative please.

• Upvote 1

So... do you mean these nodes won't count towards clan totals, or not at all, as in, I'll have to re-run 10-15 missions just to get the tier 2 rewards? 

I dont think they count for the overall territory captured, but runs and battle pay still count. Obviously Im not DE, but Im guessing thats it.

• Upvote 4