Sign in to follow this  
[DE]Rebecca

Gradivus Dilemma: Nodes Compromised

@Nazgul999

FACT: The big clans sided with the Grineer BEFORE the event even started and the first battle pay was ever announced.

sometimes you have to lose, deal with it.

not everyone is a mercenary, some people choose a side lore based.

Lore choise is the corpus. Grineer have more numbers and more troops than corpus. It is easier to crush more mighty foe with help than deal with even mightier without one in the future. Tenno just make up bigger problem siding with grineer - they understand only pure brute force and offer only xenophobia and eventually they will attack. Corpus, on the other hand, understand bargain, weakier than grineer and thus can be dealed with.

Note that many of the rewards on the weekend had it where the grineer reward was credits, while the corpus had reactors and orokin cells, etc.

DE stated that if you change sides, you start to erase your ratings. Most of the big clans fight over ratings, so if they started to side with grineer, the'll side with them to the end. The most dedicated players and clans started playing when the event itself started and picked their sides in that time. On this arena the biggest bullyboy wins, so grineer victory is obviously rigged. If the rewards would be equal, there could be actual competition, but in this case - no.

Edited by corpus_callosum
  • Upvote 1

Seems like all it takes is one person to ruin the fun for everyone.

It mostly goes like that. The crying baby who doesn't like things and is selfish :S I still like this community better than most of the others hmpfff cof cof "LoL" cof cof :P

I guess someone didn't want the Corpus to lose.

They actually made Corpus case worse since most nodes exluded were under corpus control....

Lore choise is the corpus. Grineer have more numbers and more troops than corpus. It is easier to crush more mighty foe with help than deal with even mightier without one in the future. Tenno just make up bigger problem siding with grineer - they understand only pure brute force and offer only xenophobia and eventually they will attack. Corpus, on the other hand, understand bargain, weakier than grineer and thus can be dealed with.

ok, no.

You have in one side the ol' grineers, nothing new to see here.

on the other side you have

> zanuka project - Alad V even states that every tenno will be erased when his zanuka project is complete.

> captive tennos - nothing more to add here, your kin must be rescued

> broken contract - even without all the other points i mentioned Alad V decided to break his word and go against grineer, so is not even grineer's fault that this war is started.

so no, lore wise grineer is the choice.

And all the major clans decided to go grineer even before the rewards were anounced.

Need one mission more to get Clan rank 1 and Event closed- But thx DE for this Event.

Edited by Makaveli61

If Corpus would have had the better rewards from the beginning everyone would have supported the corpus. Grinners had the better rewards when it started so almost everyone went to support them. This event wasn't balanced at all. 

Edited by YoshiiKazuya
  • Upvote 2

On the topic of lore-choice, I don't think the answer is that obvious.

Both sides end up with an enemy getting more powerful.  Both sides end up in the loss of the new-found Tenno.  

It's just a matter of choosing between the risk of the Grineer (who are already the top power in this story) becoming more powerful (and perhaps too powerful to fight)...

OR

Diverting that power to a lesser faction you might be easier to handle at the prideful cost that your own kind will be "perverted".

That was kinda why I like the scenario for this event.  There is no right answer.

Edited by PaleAbel
  • Upvote 1

Thanks for changing the end time, I thought it ended at 6pm as you say at the beginning so I decided to leave one mission to do it now and I ended with 55 missions in each side.

Fact: The big clans joined the Grineer immediately after the first battle, whereas the battle pay was fairly imbalanced. 

And where did you get this little factoid from my friend?  I'm in one of the largest clans in the game and we decided to go Grineer before we saw the first mission.   

Y'all need to stop whining.  You lost.  Not because Grineer had better mission rewards (although the final reward is arguably cooler).  Not because the largest guilds got together to own the game...most of us don't get along with eachother very well.  You lost because more people wanted Grineer to win than wanted Corpus to win.  It's that simple.

Now lets get back to playing the game we all love.

If Corpus would have had the better rewards from the beginning everyone would have supported the corpus. Grinners had the better rewards when it started so almost everyone went to support them. This event wasn't balanced at all. 

Exactly Thoughs to. Rly Unbalanced Event. 

• Upvote 1

And where did you get this little factoid from my friend?  I'm in one of the largest clans in the game and we decided to go Grineer before we saw the first mission.   

Y'all need to stop whining.  You lost.  Not because Grineer had better mission rewards (although the final reward is arguably cooler).  Not because the largest guilds got together to own the game...most of us don't get along with eachother very well.  You lost because more people wanted Grineer to win than wanted Corpus to win.  It's that simple.

Now lets get back to playing the game we all love.

Most likely from where the sun never... You know,

Thanks for changing the end time, I thought it ended at 6pm as you say at the beginning so I decided to leave one mission to do it now and I ended with 55 missions in each side.

Wow, you should have done 55/56 missions. you are not choosing a side by doing 55/55. I am not sure you will get the reward or not. Not sure on this but just an idea of mine .

i dont know why everyone goes nuts for getting the rewards, just about every event it took a update or a day or 2 to get everything.... calm down...

i dont know why everyone goes nuts for getting the rewards, just about every event it took a update or a day or 2 to get everything.... calm down...

I started to play a week ago, I have no idea of how does it work

• Upvote 1