Sign in to follow this  
[DE]Rebecca

Gradivus Dilemma: Nodes Compromised

No one in their right mind who could hack into the servers that deep would simply bother with altering the nodes for this Event when they could dos so much more to damage the game, the users, ect.

Also, I like how my previous comment was removed. At least come up with better excuses DE.

• Upvote 8

I was wondering why things were so one sided in terms of faction choices. I mean, yea, the grineer may have still have won statistically without the tampering, but I had a hunch that this was just too easy for them.

• Upvote 6

So, when the grineer haven't won these...

Does it mean that the Corpus are technically still in use of these and they win?

Or will they be no longer counted as taken points and will be excluded from the calculations?

• Upvote 3

What? Node hacking?

So... do you mean these nodes won't count towards clan totals, or not at all, as in, I'll have to re-run 10-15 missions just to get the tier 2 rewards? 

I would like to know that as well, seeing as my score clinges towards Corpus support but I probably have a bare 120 mission count.

gotta love hackers screwing with a game because they get butthurt about not winning...kudos to the DE's for their hard work and dedication!!

• Upvote 6

As of last night at 9:15 PM EST we were alerted that the Spear node was acting in a way that suggested a bug was occurring with the event. We reviewed the data and sure enough error was present and the investigation began.

This morning we reviewed further and discovered that this node was in-fact manually altered by a user who again struck this morning with the “Tharsis” node and subsequent active nodes.

All compromised nodes will be excluded from event results. These nodes include:

Spear, Tharsis, Martialis, and Augustus.  

Battle Pay will still be given out for these nodes.

We are hotfixing now to continue the Gradivus Dilemma and are monitoring closely for suspicious activity for the remainder of the event.

Really? THREAD TITLE COMPRIMISED?

>COMPRIMISED?

How is this not DE rigging the event and saying, oh it's a hacker?

Can't blame new people now, so let's blame hackers?

I'm calling shenanigans. This has gone on for far too long to be always a poor, mismanaged coincidence. Nobody is able to get in and modify the points, just read the stuff.

I've had it, to be honest. Go ahead, ban me, i wouldn't mind. I would finally be free of this.

Here's what i think: The corpus supporters whined too much and you caved in, gave them wins, and instead of letting us have the nodes, you EXCLUDE them so no party can win it. I'm done with this game.

Edited by Sakatox
  • Upvote 18

That's very annoying let alone lag issues or frame rate drop now I have to do like 20+ missions when I've only done 46 :( and to top it up last Friday I had two teeth taken out again!

"This is an outrage!"

• Upvote 1

Its kinda scary how someone ended up screwing with the game, To go that far is simply .  . wow

well hope you catch that dirty fart de.

• Upvote 2

This morning we reviewed further and discovered that this node was in-fact manually altered by a user who again struck this morning with the “Tharsis” node and subsequent active nodes.

All compromised nodes will be excluded from event results. These nodes include:

Spear, Tharsis, Martialis, and Augustus.  

I take it that this is why I logged in to find Tharsis tipped heavily towards Corpus in spite of seeing all nodes leaning towards Grineer last night?

Also boo, missed the chance to play Augustus and Martialis.

• Upvote 1

-3 Corpus (Tharsis, Matirialis, Augustus)

-1 Grineer (spear)

Edited by Oizen

So...

If someone could easily hack/cheat their way into the system to alter values...what's to say our customer information is not at risk? If it's that easy to get in multiple times then c'mon...

This I feel is something that NEEDS to be noted in Rebeccas post.

• Upvote 24

No one in their right mind who could hack into the servers that deep would simply bother with altering the nodes for this Event when they could dos so much more to damage the game, the users, ect.

Also, I like how my previous comment was removed. At least come up with better excuses DE.

-Puts on tinfoil hat-

• Upvote 6

So because of one cheating MFker we all get screwed, ban and vaporise his &#! from ever playing again!

but why exclude all the other players that worked hard on the nodes?

If you'll excuse me, i need to go throw on my ember suit and assemble the napalm firing squad.....

Thanks for the fix, DE.

• Upvote 2

No one in their right mind who could hack into the servers that deep

Hey, Nero, quick update: What if the user never touched a single server, but simply had his client submit 100,000 Corpus victories?

• Upvote 34

Hopefully the Gradivus Dilemma will be back up soon, I still have some battles left to do. :D

It does seem pretty pathetic that somebody would do this, Warframe still has a great reputation, it's a shame that those sore loser Corpus supporters had to go this far.

• Upvote 1

Aw, c'mon.... Even if you support Corpus, and losing, please don't hack the node!

Whoever you are, you are one gold-plated d-bag. I hope you get banned for this, this atrocious act!

We're losing, but we're losing with style!

• Upvote 12

I've play online and I think played with suspicious player but can't signal/report player for cheat in-game

I don't understand how but they finish the mission in +- 1 min ... incredibile ...

I've host the game and don't see player and any mobs 

just at the extract see more 2 players and mission finish...

I've play with my friend but he don't speak english for report with me we don't remember players name forget write it :s

I'm glad to hear this was brought up and to be honest, I don't know how else one could rectify it so I guess removing them completely from the count is best.

I despise cheating, rigging and other dirty tactics, especially if I benefit from it. Really sucks all sense of victory and fun out of the game. I'd rather lose fair and square than win by cheating hands.

• Upvote 3