Gradivus Dilemma: Nodes Compromised

We know Greneer will win so there's no point. Personally I respect the corpus hackers who dropped the nuke to balance the game for the Corpus but it wouldn't be enough unless they did it for a few more nodes. Though regardless, it doesn't justify hacking. It'd be fair to say DE's at fault one way or another for the imbalance of the rewards offered from battle pay and the worry of never seeing the Detron or the Prova Vandal again. It would be nice if DE gave us all the rewards for this conundrum in some way whether it be BP or weapons or some form of both.

Edited by jrkong

This morning we reviewed further and discovered that this node was in-fact manually altered by a user who again struck this morning with the “Tharsis” node and subsequent active nodes.

always an idiot.. shame

Okay, just to confirm, all of our runs still count right? People wont have to be running like 10+ more missions to make up for the runs on the ones they did?

I did a lot of runs on those nodes and prefer if I didnt have to run like 40+ missions again. :l

at least in this event DE is doing something against hackers. Not like the other events where some guys were finishing a mission in 3 second and doing it non stop for 2 days in a row ( kinda impossible .. )

Wait WAT?! .... Oh.... I get it.

Oh c'mon man, whoever is you. I'm playing with the Corpus too, and I'm sad too about they're gonna lose (mybe the people are care too much about their Tennos.... F-it we're getting money :D ) but It's not let you to wreck our game.

So... do you mean these nodes won't count towards clan totals, or not at all, as in, I'll have to re-run 10-15 missions just to get the tier 2 rewards? 

id like to know if this is the case , will i have to re do about 50 missions to my tier 3 rewards?