[DE]Rebecca

Gradivus Dilemma: Nodes Compromised

Got to admit though, hacking the battle results sounds like a very 'corpus' thing to do. xD

• Upvote 11

Do those missions still count towards the 100 mission total? If not, then this event needs a weeks extension...

• Upvote 1

We know Greneer will win so there's no point. Personally I respect the corpus hackers who dropped the nuke to balance the game for the Corpus but it wouldn't be enough unless they did it for a few more nodes. Though regardless, it doesn't justify hacking. It'd be fair to say DE's at fault one way or another for the imbalance of the rewards offered from battle pay and the worry of never seeing the Detron or the Prova Vandal again. It would be nice if DE gave us all the rewards for this conundrum in some way whether it be BP or weapons or some form of both.

Edited by jrkong
  • Upvote 9

This morning we reviewed further and discovered that this node was in-fact manually altered by a user who again struck this morning with the “Tharsis” node and subsequent active nodes.

always an idiot.. shame

Please tell me this "a user" is going to get the ultimate banhammer experience of all time. Because seriously, what the hell...

Also, is said user a member of any specific clan? I'm curious if these 'altered' nodes were used to pad a clan's numbers.

• Upvote 10

it was a matter of time before someone did something like this. It really sucks to see something go so well just to have one person feel high and mighty try to hack it, damaging the system in the process for everyone.

• Upvote 1

Now we have no event missions. Hope to get some soon. Still need to do 13 more. And I want more battle pay. I will however be &!$$ed off if the event ends more than 24 hours ahead of schedule.

Edited by Drunkenp0wNeR
  • Upvote 6

I'm gonna be that guy, is our personal information at risk?  

• Upvote 12

Okay, just to confirm, all of our runs still count right? People wont have to be running like 10+ more missions to make up for the runs on the ones they did?

I did a lot of runs on those nodes and prefer if I didnt have to run like 40+ missions again. :l

I am not still done with this event, so you guys better do something. Get it going again, SOON!

Hey, Nero, quick update: What if the user never touched a single server, but simply had his client submit 100,000 Corpus victories?

Never thought of it that way. Good point Ced.

• Upvote 5

at least in this event DE is doing something against hackers. Not like the other events where some guys were finishing a mission in 3 second and doing it non stop for 2 days in a row ( kinda impossible .. )

Wait WAT?! .... Oh.... I get it.

Oh c'mon man, whoever is you. I'm playing with the Corpus too, and I'm sad too about they're gonna lose (mybe the people are care too much about their Tennos.... F-it we're getting money :D ) but It's not let you to wreck our game.

• Upvote 5

So... do you mean these nodes won't count towards clan totals, or not at all, as in, I'll have to re-run 10-15 missions just to get the tier 2 rewards? 

id like to know if this is the case , will i have to re do about 50 missions to my tier 3 rewards? 

Interesting. Unfortunate that someone would choose to violate the game to cheat everyone like this.

But from a lore standpoint, he sounds like a true Corpus.

• Upvote 9