Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Finally passed 2 million endo in sculptures and stars. Filled my operator room with 320 ayatans. Looks incredible.

Troll_Logic

320 ayatans in the operator room worth 816,300 endo.

Ayatans and stars in inventory worth 1,187,575 endo for a total of 2,013,675 endo.

I still have every ayatan I discovered or was awarded.

Of course it looked great in both editing and preview, but not after posting.  Sigh.

endo1.jpg

endo2.jpg

9 minutes ago, (PSN)Quantaminum said:

How long did it take to get that many? How many sculptures do you usually find in a single day?

I can find about 3 sculptures/hour, but I can never bring myself to be totally dedicated to it.

You can also get them from Both Arbitrations and Arbitration Honours.

I can't bring myself to place every sculpture I have. Especially since I would want everything to be neat and organized like you did. I have 1 of each sculpture on display but the rest are just sitting in my inventory. I know how I would want to display them if I did, I would be worried about decoration capacity though. 

Currently at 637 sculptures mostly socketed in inventory. At one point I wanted to keep sculpture endo and raw endo to be the same amount. Got bored with Arbitration and that plan quickly went away.

24 minutes ago, (PSN)Quantaminum said:

How long did it take to get that many? How many sculptures do you usually find in a single day?

I can find about 3 sculptures/hour, but I can never bring myself to be totally dedicated to it.

Since they came out.  I look for them when I'm in a mission and I do the weekly, but I don't go on missions to expressly find them.  I just look for squares that remain behind me that auto-looter didn't pop.  Looks like ayatans came out in Sept 2016.

11 minutes ago, Hello said:

I can't bring myself to place every sculpture I have.

Funny thing about that.  I placed all my ayatans down in the orbiter, but I ran out of capacity in the orbiter.  After a while, it got really annoying that I couldn't put anything else down in the ship, so I picked them all back up.  About two months later, DE revised the orbiter so each room had it's own capacity.  Sigh.  About a month ago, I decided to redecorate the operator room with them.  So I put them back down again.

7 hours ago, Alpha56 said:

56 FPS, i know right how these ayatan sculptures can make your fps drop. :)

I removed them all at some point because of this.

Oh, it's not that bad.  I'm using an 3070, but I keep nicehash always running in the background.  I'm also running at 2560x1600 with everything cranked up with DX12 and using the experimental graphics engine.  With DX11 and no experimental, I'm alway above 90fps even while mining.

12 hours ago, Troll_Logic said:

Ayatans and stars in inventory worth 1,187,575 endo for a total of 2,013,675 endo.

Of course it looked great in both editing and preview, but not after posting.  Sigh.

endo1.jpg

endo2.jpg

Awesome work on placing all the sculptures, it looks nice and neat compared to what my plans are were still, are one day..

I was going to order all the different Open worlds into their sections and be aligned and neat but this is far as I got, most of them unpacked and just sitting around where I dropped them, a work in progress. :thinking:

70B6A20BB10388518B06E8BD432942D7F019AFAF

Only thing in it's right place are the plates over on the far wall. :facepalm:

I was going to do something with all my sculptures but thought they will kill my computer to walk through the door into there.  :tongue:

@Troll_Logic You could make a little video of them all and turn it into a gif, then when you post it they'll all be moving.

15 hours ago, Troll_Logic said:

endo1.jpg

endo2.jpg

Now that is a solid hustle. Glad to see there are others out there collecting the Stars and Sculpts. 

I myself am doing a run to 100. Finding the Sculpts in missions and whichever hits 100 finds first will be placed in my Void Demon room to keep the demon locked in lol

Now i gotta go see where I am compared to your roster of Inventory stuff.

Cheers

When I started playing, Ayatans were relatively rare, and they were a sure sell when I was in need of platinum. Then DE started throwing statues at us willy-nilly AND flooded us with endo. Now only Anasa sells, and for a pittance.

I felt lucky finding statues in those days, Often deliberating for days whether I should sell them, of cash them in for endo. The feeling of serendipity is much less now, and since there's not much of a market, they all eventually end up on Mars. Ayatans have become meh, thanks to DE not knowing how to maintain an ingame economy.

Il y a 22 heures, Sovyul a dit :

Reminds me of the Terracotta Army

3CFFCF9400000578-4207676-image-a-44_1486

Révéler le contenu masqué

yes, pic related isn't the original Terracotta Army i know, but it's much more visible

And i don't know why this remind me of Dewey with his playmobile army :3

Archived