Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Railjack heading in the right/wrong direction?

HelmetTooTight

Two steps forward, one step backward:

1. The Good: The overall experience is much better, whether with a pre-made group or randoms, it's pretty common to get a few missions in a row - which is a really pleasant experience compared to the traditional "back to orbiter, stare at loading screen" experience. Having the personal Plexuses is also a nice touch, means I always feel like I can do something useful - much more like the coop vibe in "traditional" Warframe instead of being fully tied to the host's ship. And I know the void tunnel is a loading screen but the seamlessness makes it pass faster.
  2. The Okay: The staged missions (RJ stage, on-foot stage) are controversial, but they're nicer for Solo and random pick-up play: while enforcing people to squad up for the interior missions is a technical limitation, it also signposts nicely to the whole squad what to do next.
  3. The Bad: Oh dear, why did you pick Defense of all mission types, DE? The balance of RJ vs interior part feels a bit out-of-whack, especially in missions that don't even require engaging with the space combat (rush for security nodes) and there's a disconnect of the interior vs. exterior action. I don't need simultaneous on-foot/space action... but something to tie them together. Volatile at least tries to connect them (optional credentials before, shooting the reactor afterwards).

So, the overall direction feels good and made me and my friends the most excited about Warframe in a year or so. But it dearly needs more variety - in terms of mission types and things happening during a mission to make it cohesive.

18 hours ago, Vit0Corleone said:

By the looks of it, they "fixed" that problem.

DE historically always shared with us their vision, their crazy ideas, their ambition, very early on its conceptual stage. When you do that, you're bound to fail every once in a while.

They stopped doing that, showing us only what they know they can commit to.

It was probably a good idea for them to be more cautious and restrained in regards to what information they share with us.

Very true unfortunately. DE saw the community as one big team, like "the old days", but the community saw the trailer/demo and saw "epic, make it happen". The challenge with the two ideals is that DE had to build RJ fron scratch, like 2013 Warframe, but didn't/don't have the same community feedback as old Warframe...at least on the forums, youtube and reddit surfaces. Steve even said "we're hiring" live on the stream to openly say "hey guys, we need more people and brain power to get stuff done. We have way too much to do and a ton of Warframe to update". So, all of you who are designers, IT gurus, etc, sign up and help expand the game! I heard they pay great!

Now, involving the op question, I think RJ is heading in a very good direction. Warframe is variety, so, if there are limitations for hybrid setups, currently, then just create faction specific gameplay worlds just like the grineer and corpus setups...which is exactly what DE is doing. Yes, some players will over-dramatically melt and refuse to play one faction's RJ but the huge remainder of players will play both. 

In regard to the ai limitations, this could turn into a good opportunity for raid setups. Two giant, bullet eating enemies instead of small floods can control the ai requirements while a massive, trap heavy ship stage in front of one of those bosses can bring out the action without the extra enemies, just like dojo and void obstacle courses. Defeating that guy kills the shields for the outside space guy, setting up for a more involved "fish team" group. Spare resources can go to lich enemies with greater resistances that meet "fish team" at certain parts of the map while cruisers occasionally assist the big outside bad guy. 

3 hours ago, bad4youLT said:

Play area size isn't the problem , its the AI that is . Host machine has to calculate everything and send that data to other machines that are connected to it by the network , meanwhile said other machines are predicting what might happen and wait for host machine data to compare and sync data , then that sync data has to be sent back to host machine .

This process happens in a fraction of second , data has to be constantly sync to all machines . Static area's take up very little of bandwidth resources , most of it is taken by player and AI positions in three dimensional space and interactions ( damage taken , affects , spawning , etc. ) .

What happened to the first part where I ask why DE is betting on a losing horse? Why are they pushing RJ integration, if every aspect of the game is hampred by it?
If we go back to map size topic, then let me introduce you to an idea that smaller maps can be filled more effectively with fewer units and play into both aspects - wasted space as well as AI issues.

13 minutes ago, ShortCat said:

What happened to the first part where I ask why DE is betting on a losing horse? Why are they pushing RJ integration, if every aspect of the game is hampred by it?

I imagine that whole reason why DE came up with squad link in the first place , thou problem with is that you cannot interact or move between separate game sessions .

2 hours ago, bad4youLT said:

I imagine that whole reason why DE came up with squad link in the first place , thou problem with is that you cannot interact or move between separate game sessions .

I imagine Squad Link is their end-goal. But they are probably years away from figuring out how to implement it against all of Warframe's currently existing systems in a fluid manner. Especially in a manner that retains the progression aspect the current Story Missions provide.

i love railjack but the corpus missions are missing railjack centric goals

it's like they went to the other end of the spectrum lol. the grineer missions are ALL just kill fighters and crewships with maybe something extra, the corpus missions are just normal missions with a tiny bit of prep 

if they could just nail the perfect blend of railjack and diversity!

5 hours ago, SneakyErvin said:

Sitting there waiting for a 1-shot destructible to pop on the outside isnt very thrilling. But hold on, when you can spread out you get to wait for... 4 whole 1-shot destructibles to spawn, 2 at each objective! I cant take the excitement!

If they were to make it exactly the same as grineer POIs they have 0 creativity and no one is asking that they copy it. A party of 4 on foot is at most 10-20% better(if not actually negative) than a party of 2-3 on foot, allowing the party to split would allow 2 parties to work at 70-90% the power of 2 full squads. 

I don't think making a split party mandatory should be the goal, but instead rewarding a split party by allowing 1 to help the other. 

A suggestion I've seen:

RJ crew could shoot down incoming reinforcements for a defense mission noticeably decreasing the amount of enemies the ground mission has to eliminate per wave.

This makes the gameplay active for both the ground and space squad, with no need for either to wait/depend on each other.

Oh they are going the right direction alright.

The problem is how they are doing it to get there 

giphy.gif

Too experimental of a game, they miss struggling AI count being a problem mid into RJ development. Learning that was such a gut punch into my hopes of having simultaneous, coordinated game play between an away and RJ team.

I think the most polarizing Corpus mission is that one defense tileset that is famous for boring slow spawning plague by stuck lone minions at times. Even a child can tell what a proper space defense mission should be but still they went on with it.

Other than that, I enjoyed the rest of the retrofit because I like splitting objectives with other players and raiding more than being stuck inside the RJ. But I agree with everyone clamoring for less ground and more space objectives, we already got a whole star chart for that.

About RJ being a glorified taxi, I'll gladly transport a VIP, cargo, prisoner etc, from one point to another under fire 👍.

I only can see bad things in this update.

Defense missions, extermination missions, volatile, orhpix(ew....)...where is the skirmish missions? We are in the space!!!!

Now buid a railjack we just need 1 part of plating....nothing more. The diference between houses are irrelevant...any piece our railjack is almost invencible already.

And the plexus thing....just horrible thing. We cant use our combinations for example i use Intruder Extasis, Breach quanta and Extinguis fire....cant use this combination anymore.

The good things? Cant remember any....

On 2021-03-27 at 5:47 PM, HelmetTooTight said:

Basically in Devstream, Scott said there aren't plans to expand Railjack to make it more co-op intensive (i.e. Grineer style Railjack missions) but rather plan on expanding the embedding of core Warframe into Railjack (i.e. Corpus style Railjack missions) by adding stuff like Spy, etc.

...Why? 
Everybody I've met hates Corpus-Style railjack. They even coined the phrase Taxijack. 

We don't want to do regular missions in the middle of our railjack missions. 
If we wanted that, we'd stop playing railjack and go do regular missions. 
I especially don't want to do a damn spy mission with a bunch of randos forced onto my ship. That sounds cancerous as hell.
if I start a space-fight mission to get a cool space-shootout with my cool space-ship and I get half way through and it turns itself into a public-mode spy-mission I'm going to abort
No. I'm not joking.

Bollocks to it. 
Roll the whole update back. The retrofit has made every single part of the experience worse.
There is basically nothing worthwhile in the entire batch. Just get rid of it. 

The plexus makes it more or less irrelevant whether you're using your own RJ or someone elses, which erases cool feeling of hosting a match and being the captain of the ship. It also feels weird and dumb that the battle avionics (which are clearly weapons built into the railjack itself) are player-dependant, not railjack dependant. 
Removing the grid forced us back into using Forma instead of enhancing our mod-slots with Dirac/Endo, which was a huge let-down. 

The corpus proxima take us out of the railjack and force us into ground combat, which is against the entire point of having a space-ship in the first place. 

Oh, and of course the entire thing is so riddled with bugs that even after... what, four hotfixes? I still can't get a two good matches in a row.  
I've had to Alt-F4 out more than 70% of the railjack missions I've played since the retrofit, because they don't end properly and you can't return to the dojo. You just freeze up in the loading tunnel.

If you want to give us Railjack defence missions, give us a space object to defend from inside our railjack. 
If you want to give us exterminate missions, throw a bunch of fighter ships at us to blow up. 

Endless missions too. Send waves of 50-100 fighters at us then ask if we want to leave or if we're good for another set. 

Just don't make us get out of our godsdamn Railjacks in the middle of a Railjack mission.
Why do you guys think I pressed the Empyrean button on my system map, huh? Cuz it wasn't to slog around on foot.

1 hour ago, PhiThagRaid said:

If they were to make it exactly the same as grineer POIs they have 0 creativity and no one is asking that they copy it. A party of 4 on foot is at most 10-20% better(if not actually negative) than a party of 2-3 on foot, allowing the party to split would allow 2 parties to work at 70-90% the power of 2 full squads. 

I don't think making a split party mandatory should be the goal, but instead rewarding a split party by allowing 1 to help the other. 

A suggestion I've seen:

RJ crew could shoot down incoming reinforcements for a defense mission noticeably decreasing the amount of enemies the ground mission has to eliminate per wave.

This makes the gameplay active for both the ground and space squad, with no need for either to wait/depend on each other.

But the option for split parties is already there in the corpus missions. They just want the whole group to form up for the final objective, which is a result of real mission structure.

Pilot can effectively fly around and do what benefits the group currently (gathering items) while 1 or 2 crew members clear the indoor objectives, with 1-2 staying with the captain to man guns and repair. Then when all is done they all form up to do the final task together.

And while the idea of having the RJ helping to reduce spawns in waves I dont think it is possible to implement. If we want that interaction it would have to be a new mode designed around squad link.

9 hours ago, Loza03 said:

If I recall, one of Shys dev interviews had one of the devs (I can't remember which one) comment on this very problem. That they'd be interested in making better and more interesting AI, but they're pigeonholed out of it because of how little impact enemies have.

This is the main counterpoint to people asking for better AI or something related. Enemies like the Deimos Saxum were well designed, but it doesn't matter in the end. We're not ninjas, we're gods. If we take Warframes into different shooter titles, they will wipe out any form of "challenge" we face due to the following:

• Insane mobility
  • Abilities and equipment to just shutting down the enemy AI.
  • Abilities and equipment that can wipe out the enemy crowd equivalence of a large tileset.
  • Abilities and equipment that essentially stops us from dying.

On track, but Empyrean's direction is mixed at best, leaning slightly towards positive. The integration of Exterminate and Defense could've been different, it shouldn't be just a copy/paste of Star-Chart Exterminate/Defense. As mentioned by others in this thread, the Crewships and Points of Interest serve as adequate tiles to house these objectives without the need to load a whole Star Chart tileset alongside with the Railjack space tile.

We'll need to wait and see about the Call of the Tempestarii's Void Storm and how it can alleviate the frequently seen disproportional time-to-reward ratios.

To all the people saying "They have to load you into another instance for the corpus missions, because of AI limitations!" 

My only response is "They managed it wit the Grineer." 

Keep the tileset small, like the shipkiller platform. Throw enemies at us in batches, give us an exterminate mission. 

Have Ramsleds be continually launched at the station/ship that our people are in, and allow the railjack crew to shoot them down to add +5 enemies to the kill-count per ramsled. 

There. I just invented a coop split-party mission type using no more assets than your currently have. 

Remove the defence missions. They're a pacing-killer and they're boring to boot.
Replace them with "Defend the whole station" missions where you protect an object in space from enemy spacecraft using your railjack. Possibly while people inside the station... man the shipkiller gun or hack into a vault (without the normal spy failstate, because otherwise we'd be forced to solo it) 
This one wouldn't even strain your AI limitation because you'd require no more AI than are currently being used during regular skirmish missions, except players would get to fire a giant gun from a space-station to blow up crewships. 

Give us that mission where you have to steal the experimental grineer ship, but then follow it up with a wave of enemy ships so we actually get to fly and use it.

Hell, take the current 'defence' mission where you defend a cryopod but replace it with a 'Hijack' mission type where you actually take the cryopod and put it on your ship to be rescued, instead of just abandoning it after defending it against five waves of enemies, for no discernible reason. 

The grineer mission format is much better than the corpus one. Even if you have to alternate between spawning enemies inside the ship or outside becuase you can't handle doing both, letting us split the crew is still a vastly superior option to just dumping us into a ground mission without our railjack at all, which completely defeats the point of even having one. 

The only problem with the grineer mission-type is that... the objectives suck. 
It's boring. 
Shooting the radiators on the outside is boring, hacking the terminals on the inside is boring. Sabotage missions in general are basically just exterminate missions with some busywork in the middle. 
Give us something interesting to do. Let the guys on the inside man the big-gun, or fly experimental grineer crewships, or actually rescue the warframe cryopod instead of just abandoning it. 

Give the guys on the outside a bunch of ships to blow up.
It's all we actually want. 
Just give us something to shoot. 

Am 27.3.2021 um 21:30 schrieb Cicolluis:

We can excuse 2020 as the nightmare we all lived, but I agree that the original RJ missions were as fun as any other aspect of this game.  RJ definitely needed a few tweaks, but not an entirely different system where those who first started playing RJ are now confronted with starting at square one.  All aspects of WF come with a grind, but what bothers me is the first people to do something end up with the hard part and later others can cheese it.  For example, those who built and leveled their nec's can now buy them.  When the fissures on the OV came open, there was no explanation and people had to figure out what to do.  Later, they made it more clear and easier for people to complete this.  I can cite many other similar examples.  RJ won't change as the developers liked what they did, but I would rather see them spend time on the operator schools, or develop quests that are fun to play instead of a space game.

you re so right with that. if u play content first and grind it out u most likely feel like an idiot later because  everything will be more casual friendly. 

I like Taxijack. I kinda like doing a little bit of everything in a mission. It's a neat idea.

What I DON'T like is them bringing in horrible gimmick modes like Orphix again. I absolutely ABHOR playing game modes where there is literally one and only one way you're allowed to play it.

Orphix Venom made me never, ever want to see a Necramech again, when originally I was somewhat okay with them.

I'm not a game developer, but my instinct says that the "AI limitation" is complete bullS#&$.
Never before has this been mentioned as a problem. Not when grineer railjack came out and the game needed to populate
enemies into 4 potential areas (4 individual players in 4 different enemy crewships for example).

And even if there were such a limitation you have creative ways to make up for it.
I don't know why DE would lie about something like this, but I'm certain that they are.

10 hours ago, EtherPigeon said:

Two steps forward, one step backward:

1. The Good: The overall experience is much better, whether with a pre-made group or randoms, it's pretty common to get a few missions in a row - which is a really pleasant experience compared to the traditional "back to orbiter, stare at loading screen" experience. Having the personal Plexuses is also a nice touch, means I always feel like I can do something useful - much more like the coop vibe in "traditional" Warframe instead of being fully tied to the host's ship. And I know the void tunnel is a loading screen but the seamlessness makes it pass faster.
  2. The Okay: The staged missions (RJ stage, on-foot stage) are controversial, but they're nicer for Solo and random pick-up play: while enforcing people to squad up for the interior missions is a technical limitation, it also signposts nicely to the whole squad what to do next.
  3. The Bad: Oh dear, why did you pick Defense of all mission types, DE? The balance of RJ vs interior part feels a bit out-of-whack, especially in missions that don't even require engaging with the space combat (rush for security nodes) and there's a disconnect of the interior vs. exterior action. I don't need simultaneous on-foot/space action... but something to tie them together. Volatile at least tries to connect them (optional credentials before, shooting the reactor afterwards).

So, the overall direction feels good and made me and my friends the most excited about Warframe in a year or so. But it dearly needs more variety - in terms of mission types and things happening during a mission to make it cohesive.

Very good summary of how I feel as well.

I understand the technical limitations of running both a full railjack mission and a full "on foot" mission at the same time and I think having the whole team transition together is a clever workaround. 

But, as EtherPigeon said, just stitching standard mission types to the end of a railjack mission just doesn't "flow" as well compared to something designed for railjack like the Volatile missions.

Even Orphix nodes, while a "new" mode, feel like they lack a coherent narrative; we should be fighting sentient ships outside before boarding and the corpus should be fighting the sentients inside the ship. They don't even need to be friendly to us, it could be like in crossfire missions.

I think that, for missions that transition between railjack and on-foot with the same group, they need to do more railjack specific modes like Volatile. 

To tie-in regular missions, I think they should look more into bringing back a permanent version of the Squad Link introduced in Scarlet Spear (assuming they work out the kinks in the network code). That way, players wishing for a "railjack only" experience will still get it; for instance, survival from railjack could be delivering the life-support to the players in the regular mission.

I don't mind Taxijack, though as others have noted I think it would be better if we could somehow have RJ and ground missions running at the same time. Honestly, some of these missions, like Volatile, could easily be implemented with the same number of AI enemies used for side/sub-objectives—just make some new volatile maps that are bigger, so that getting from place to place to pop vents and kill engineers becomes more of a challenge, to make up for the reduced AI count.

Taxijack shouldn't be all railjack is, obviously. I think at least a 50/50 mix of missions with ground components vs missions where you stay in the railjack the majority of the time are necessary. But the skirmish missions we've had since day one have never been "enough". Railjack needs a healthy mix, just like starchart missions. Some starchart missions are dead simple, run gun exit. Some are more involved, carry this hack that etc etc.

Taxijack is starting to add that mix to railjack. I don't think DE plans to replace all of railjack with taxijack, and like I said I think they need to look for ways to have RJ and ground missions run simultaneously (wasn't that supposed to be how OpLink worked?). But taxijack + skirmishes = variety.

13 hours ago, bad4youLT said:

Play area size isn't the problem , its the AI that is . Host machine has to calculate everything and send that data to other machines that are connected to it by the network , meanwhile said other machines are predicting what might happen and wait for host machine data to compare and sync data , then that sync data has to be sent back to host machine .

This process happens in a fraction of second , data has to be constantly sync to all machines . Static area's take up very little of bandwidth resources , most of it is taken by player and AI positions in three dimensional space and interactions ( damage taken , affects , spawning , etc. ) .

Good example for this is Star Citizen , that game has bad netcode management , the bandwidth goes over its capacity sense the game tracks literally everything there , from player and AI position to damage states of ships and interactable objects like various pick ups . Basically junk data that player who isn't in render range cant see nore needs to see and it gets sent to the machine , this results in lag , rubberbanding , player disconections and eventually server crash .

You can't really use Star Citizen as an example. It's an entirely different architecture then warframes p2p. You could kind of compare Star Citizen with Planetside as they are doing similar things, and have dedicated servers. Comparing mass multiplayer using dedicated servers to a p2p system with 4 players at any given time is horribly disingenuous. 

17 minutes ago, Sazero said:

I'm not a game developer, but my instinct says that the "AI limitation" is complete bullS#&$.
Never before has this been mentioned as a problem. Not when grineer railjack came out and the game needed to populate
enemies into 4 potential areas (4 individual players in 4 different enemy crewships for example).

And even if there were such a limitation you have creative ways to make up for it.
I don't know why DE would lie about something like this, but I'm certain that they are.

I believe one of the "creative ways" they use to go around the limit on enemy AI instances is to teleport existing AI ahead of you in missions instead of spawning new ones if you ignored them.

The reason I think so is that I noticed my spores getting teleported on enemies ahead of me when playing Saryn and running ahead without finishing everything off.

But they can't move AI around if players are engaged with them everywhere. 

The amount of enemies in a crewship isn't that high compared to a full wave of ennemies in a defense or survival. There's no problem with populating 4 crewships at once, but I get that populating 4 crewship, multiple fighters AND a full wave of on-foot enemies at the same time might be a problem. Running more AI require more system ressources and running 2 missions at once is basically asking to double this.

It becomes an even greater issue when you consider this is a peer to peer game: a lot of the capacity will be dependent on the host player.

So it's all a question of diminishing returns: how many AIs can we run before the game becomes unplayable on lower-end machines? on consoles? They probably tested, found a sweet-spot for most systems and realized they would go way over "budget" if they left 2 full mission instances running at once.

One workaround they already tried is the whole "squad link" used in Scarlet Spear. Since you have 2 hosts linked together, you can have 2 full instances. But that wouldn't work well here, since splitting the group would be a "host migration". :P

The game does move enemies around. However it's not because of an enemy limit.

But rather because the game keeps track of your stealth kills. DE wanted to curb Stealth Kill Affinity farming so every time you stealth kill, the game will spawn 1 less enemy, until nothing spawns. So the game will keep the enemy around until it has been "dispatched" and then depending on how it died, the game will determine if it will spawn another enemy or not.

Oh and the game also moves enemies around because of how old exterminations spawns used to be. Way back in the good old days, the game would only spawn the exact number of enemies you needed to kill. So if an enemy got stuck somewhere or fell out of bounds, then it was going to be a pain.
I believe DE's fix was to just have enemies be moved to locations closer to the player(s) if it got too far away. However that was still an insufficient fix for the extermination missions as sometimes spawns just didn't happen, and combined with the now existing void fissures, there were some problems that needed fixing. As the final solution DE just went for unlimited enemy spawns.

If you really want to look into enemy spawn behaviour you should do some stealth scanning without killing anything.

This isn't a railjack anymore, so no point debating what direction it goes as it goes nowhere. As somebody said in this thread before, it would be easier to replace void tunnel loading screen with a railjack picture and load people straight onto mission - same result less resources involved - win - win. Corpus proxima requires Z-E-R-O RJ involvement apart of shooting at enemy ship's weak point once every 10 missions. Why even bother flying it or fighting with endlessly respawning fighters when you can eject your RJ right after mission starts and rush archwing straight into yellow mission marker??

16 hours ago, SneakyErvin said:

I prefer the new setup, it feels more like an actual mission, while still keeping the option to spread out in the early phase of it. I wouldnt mind if they throw in some corpus skirmish missions aswell, but overall the new missions feel more structured and "real".

And with the shear power of the RJ now, I see little reason why they should design missions only so people can split up. I mean, when you run veil grineer missions now, the enemy fleet is more or less annihilated before you even reach the indoor objectives. So what reason is there for anyone to ever sit in space at that point in the mission? Sitting there waiting for a 1-shot destructible to pop on the outside isnt very thrilling. But hold on, when you can spread out you get to wait for... 4 whole 1-shot destructibles to spawn, 2 at each objective! I cant take the excitement!

Guess your play with teams that are very inefficient then.

In most RJ games that I am in, my other 2 dudes are already in both objectives by time half the fighters are gone and waiting for me to pop radiators. They can cut through all the 90+ grineer with nary a sweat. Aka they are efficient.  

Anyone who waits for the whole battle part to end is thoroughly inefficient.

I will even demand players who have limited AW experience to fly through entire squadrons of fighters than wait for me to clear the skies.  Cos they need to learn how to fly AW properly in hostile space too. 

P.S Corpus RJ doesn't require RJ at all barring shooting the reactors target points. AW can always do the same thing as RJ, just more vulnerable.

I don't like that direction. The only part of Corpus missions that feels like RJ is Volatile - and even that suffers from being isolated from the actual Railjack.

Warframe missions are defined by being fast. Get in, get out. By far my least favorite missions are defenses and mobile defenses because they drag out.

Railjack is anything but fast. It's weighty, even at its fastest movement it doesn't feel as fast as warframes are (that's mostly on the design of the levels, but still). It forces you into all kinds of transition animations. It makes up for that by being... well, a spaceship. Despite DE's best efforts, it still pretty well-made, and still feels fun to fly.

And then we have Corpus railjack. Each time I switch from RJ itself to on-foot part, it feels like I hit the brickwall. Because everything RJ just stops there. Yet by the time the regular mission starts - it's already robbed of the fast factor, as I already spent more time in RJ than I probably would in the mission itself. Then there is the fact that before you could extract from ground parts of RJ at will, yet now you need to walk several hundreds meters of wasted space to extraction.

That feeling is crippling. It completely kills the flow of the mission, and the land part feels just so utterly boring, pointless and disconnected. And it's damn shame, because where DE actually tried to do something new for the Railjack, it's cool and fresh. Any of the primary objectives setup is ten times more exciting than another exterminate mission - even the jazzing drones. Then there are incredibly cool new tilesets just completely wasted on "loot dungeons" - aka "just ignore it all and rush to the console".

In retrospect, the fact that the push against "content islands" ended up in literal isolated pieces within the mission is hilarious.

Archived