Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please Lower Temporarily The Rank 6 Of Bp That We Just Won On Martialis

MXM313

Can you please lower temporarily the rank 6 of bp-s that we just won on martialis, because what's the point of wining them if we can't build them.

I'm personally lvl 4 and to build it we need lvl 6.

We are many in the same case, please a little support here, we already suffered a bug on 3 planets where we saw our victory stolen.

Best Regards

Can you please lower temporarily the rank 6 of bp-s that we just won on martialis, because what's the point of wining them if we can't build them.

We are many in the same case, please a little support here, we already suffered a bug on 3 planets where we saw our victory stolen.

Best Regards

It's the same as if you were given a car and told "Now go earn that driving licence".

Now go earn that Mastery Rank 6!

Any idea how to level up fast? 

Fast?

You're in the wrong game mate.

Mastery levels are gained by getting mastery points.

Mastery points are earned by levelling up gear (100 per weapon level, 200 per warframe, none per sentinel level).

Basically, get as much gear as possible and grind grind grind.

Any idea how to level up fast? 

make a bunch of secondaries and melee, take your best frame and best primary, do some high-level missions.

When the secondaries and melee reach level 15, swap them with unranked ones.

That's what I did to get from 4 to 6 in a week.

Edited by bobafetthotmail

make a bunch of secondaries and melee, take your best frame and best primary, do some high-level missions.

Thank you for your help

This is a bit misleading.  You get no experience for weapons you don't kill with if you're the one killing the enemies.  Weapons you don't use DO get experience when your allies make kills.

Basically join a bunch of high level games and let everybody else do most of the killing.

Edited by ZefiruShrike

This is a bit misleading.  You get no experience for weapons you don't kill with if you're the one killing the enemies.  Weapons you don't use DO get experience when your allies make kills.

Basically join a bunch of high level games and let everybody else do most of the killing.

Don't encourage leeching.

Best Regards

Trolled by DE again

bc982c3e.png

As others said, this is leeching. The primary gun is the one you use to pull your weight in the team.