Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 10.5.6

[DE]Rebecca

My suggestion is completely nullify the event, as it is now, distribute some kind of recompense to all players who participated in the event to a certain extent, (I'd say maybe between 25 and 50 completed missions for either faction, minimum), and have one massive invasion raid with no public win/loss stats and no mention as to what the reward is for each faction. This would do a few good things for the event, in my opinion: it would nullify all chance of people picking the "winning" side for the node, just to get the battle pay; it would remove bias toward one faction or the other caused by knowing that one faction or the other is giving a more desirable reward; and I'm fairly sure that it would make it easier for DE to monitor skewed results due to illegitimate victories being spammed from the hacker(s).

Hell, maybe throw in an epic boss fight at the end against a prototype of Alad V's "project". If you support Grineer, you fight it alongside the Grineer with Corpus adds and shtuff. If you support Corpus, though, perhaps you fight a hijacked prototype alongside your Corpus allies against Grineer adds! In the lore, you could explain it as there were multiple prototypes of this infamous "project" of Alad V that were, while incredibly flawed and by no stretch of the imagination complete, (due to the lack of Tenno "components"), still incredibly powerful and a dangerous foe, indeed... >=D

Just my suggestion. But since the event ends tomorrow, anyway, I don't see that boss fight being a thing unless DE already has all the assets and everything made and tested. xD

- 2br02b

Addressed issue where event results could be manipulated by users.

Oh i was wondering how the Corpus got 3 or 4 consecutive wins in batteles that were clearly going in favor of the Grineer. And all that was achieved in about 4 hours since the battles were going on for 2 days now! XD

Apparently Alad V recruted some desparate supporters lately :P

Oh i was wondering how the Corpus got 3 or 4 consecutive wins in batteles that were clearly going in favor of the Grineer. And all that was achieved in about 4 hours since the battles were going on for 2 days now! XD

Apparently Alad V recruted some desparate supporters lately :P

Same here. Game still reads that the Corpus got 3-4 consecutive wins in battles where the Grineer were winning.

I'm confused. I understand the result of what happened, but what exactly DID happen? O.o

Alad V pressed the big red "do not push" button and the Grineer fell to the floor, then all the crewmen got sticks to put up the Grineer's bum holes to mop 3 nodes with them.

True story :)

Edited by ChrisCtrlGaming

I think it really says something about the Event if a Player felt it was so one sided they had to hack the game and give the Corpus a few wins

No it says something about the player. Really did you not check the temperature in the room? Wasnt it a hint that eventhough a lot of forum posts here and on the wiki was going Corpus, people I was talking to was going Grineer/do corpus missions ONLY if the reward was worth it. The event was great, the tinfoil hat jawjacking was not. 

So I don't quite understand what all of this means.

- who is now winning the event?

- how was the event rigged

- So if it was rigged, will the event have to start over now?

Grineer are still winning. But do to one person trying to give corpus wins, all nodes affected will not be counted. That means 3 nodes for Corpus and one for Grineer are not being counted.

One person found an exploit and instead of reporting it, used it and was caught red handed. 

No the even is not goingto start over and all personal rewards that was earned and personal/clan totals still count. Just those nodes will not count now.

Edited by Dolomaticus