Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 10.5.6

[DE]Rebecca

When I saw "user manipulation of the event" for some reason I thought (and hoped) that it fixed mass user bias of the event of something, hahaaa uuuurgh.

Well, it's not like the hacker would've changed the outcome--the corpus are losing that badly, and that makes me a little frustrated. :/

But I agree, at least it's fair. Back to rounding up those Grineer dogs.

Back to making Greedy milk from Corpus skulls for me.

Shame that an Event like this could be tainted.

Here’s to things like this never happen again.

Not that I condone it, but with how repetitively boring this event was, I can see why they did it. I finished my 100 missions yesterday, and they're all literally identical. They don't even take place in different locales, it's all the same.

So I can see why anyone would want to bypass that bullS#&$ to get that damn sword. And hell, with the way it's set up, it might not even be the reward they wanted.

I wouldn't do it, I haven't done it, and I don't even care that I did all the work and they didn't. I say bravo to them for showing DE what a POS boring event they made; that people actually cheated so as not to have to grind that all out for a silly weapon. Grinding ain't fun, and I'm rather ashamed that I keep showing DE that it is.

That reward better be worth it.

Edited by SasoDuck

This may have bugged my rewards, I didn't get the Catalyst even though I completed 5 missions on Ultor.

I would like my Catalyst now.

I've checked my log thing, it says I didn't do five of them even though I did and the invasion was still going when I finished.

Edited by Jex_Infinite

Ah. That explains why I didn't get my cipher blueprint.

DE, I did get my 5 wins fair and square, why was I punished for someone elses attempt to cheat?

I mean, it would cost me a metric f***ton of credits to buy it off the market so I was really looking forward to getting it. :(

Edited by SoanoS

This may have bugged my rewards, I didn't get the Catalyst even though I completed 5 missions on Ultor.

I would like my Catalyst now.

I've checked my log thing, it says I didn't do five of them even though I did and the invasion was still going when I finished.

i got mine, so obviously it is a specific bug, maybe it depends on when you completed the 5 missions?

I'm fine with the mechete wraith... doing 50-60 more mission is just rediculous (I just quit at 42). This was an awful event, you have to realize  and speed-run-grind-fest gets really old, really fast, when the levels are exactly the same, and your doing the same missions over-and-over-and-over. I know it was probably made that way so we would playtest the new maps but I do't think it needed to be this much for a damn pistol that some people won't get potatoed and everything because they supported Corpus.

I really hope that future events won't be let downs like evry other one that has occured so far. No more grind-fests! 

Oh and I'll be ticked if they don't release those hand cannons later on.

Edited by M3GAL0

I'm fine with the mechete wraith... doing 50-60 more mission is just rediculous (I just quit at 42). This was an awful event, you have to realize  and speed-run-grind-fest gets really old, really fast, when the levels are exactly the same, and your doing the same missions over-and-over-and-over. I know it was probably made that way so we would playtest the new maps but I do't think it needed to be this much for a damn pistol that some people won't get potatoed and everything because they supported Corpus.

I really hope that future events won't be let downs like evry other one that has occured so far. No more grind-fests! 

Oh and I'll be ticked if they don't release those hand cannons later on.

Don't try to grind them in one day. Do 5 for each planetary node and wait for the next nodes. You'll get most of them done without a real 'grind'.