Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dark Split-Sword Still Unable to Utilize Stance / Umbral Forma

Halo

The Dark Split-Sword has been plagued for months with the inability to use the Stance Forma as well as Umbral Forma's on it. (I understand no one will use umbral forma's on it, but its for the principle of the fact). 

Selecting the actions option on the weapon shows that I have 35 forma (29 regular forma, 5 umbral, and 1 stance) that are available for use. Upon clicking the "forma" option for the weapon, since it is maxed out at 30, and the option for only forma (29) shows up, not my umbral or my stance forma. 

This is a little disheartening after so many months that I had to figure out that players have been unable to use the stance forma on, including myself only finding out now. NOT TO MENTION, it is one of the extremely few melee weapons that can allow the dark split-sword to do what is intended... To become a two-handed sword if equipped with a great-sword stance. 

Honestly hope this gets fixed by the time Update 30 comes, because this seems like one of the most minor fixes that can allow a weapon to function properly. 

Archived