Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is there anything you want to change in Warframe?

TheElderGamer

What are you missing in Warframe?

From innovations in appearance to changes in game mechanics. It would be cool if you tried to insert this into the current gameplay.

Criticism is welcome. Hope that reasonable.

If I made a mistake in the place where it is better to ask, or if there is a fresh topic (3 or 4 months old. Not too rotten) related to my question, then I will go to collect information there.

6 minutes ago, Lutesque said:

Too general ... We all want to change so many things about this game in different departments....

We can't type all of them....

Even if you stick with the fact that it needs to be implemented in the current version of the game? Try to remove "Quality of life" from the list and in a more generalized form write about global changes (if you understand exactly how you want to change everything. Up to 75% compatibility with current content (I took a percentage from my head))

Fixing all the myriad bugs would be a start, then force DE to buff any one thing everytime they nerf something. Then make running the default, make operator client-side, delete friendship doors... many more things. None of which is going to happen, ever, it seems.

1 minute ago, Traumtulpe said:

Fixing all the myriad bugs would be a start, then force DE to buff any one thing everytime they nerf something. Then make running the default, make operator client-side, delete friendship doors... many more things. None of which is going to happen, ever, it seems.

It would be cool if there was an opportunity to collect all the opinions on the forums. Those who do not sit on them, then most likely, after the changes that they do not like, will come

15 minutes ago, Lutesque said:

Too general ... We all want to change so many things about this game in different departments....

We can't type all of them....

This, exactly.  My list would be 6 pages long.  I like most of core gameplay when it comes to how fast and fluid the game is.  It's like nothing else.  There's still room for improvement even there.  

Pretty much everything outside of the fast, fluid gameplay and the art and sound design could use a massive overhaul.  The only overhauls they do outside of frame reworks tend to be...  Not great.  Take the UI as my example to back up this statement.  Or what they've done to RJ.  

14 minutes ago, (XBOX)C11H22O11 said:

Less spandex more casual operator clothes, everything looks like it's glued to our body

Oh yeah... I did notice that too....

😁 !!!

14 minutes ago, TheElderGamer said:

Even if you stick with the fact that it needs to be implemented in the current version of the game? Try to remove "Quality of life" from the list and in a more generalized form write about global changes (if you understand exactly how you want to change everything. Up to 75% compatibility with current content (I took a percentage from my head))

Unfortunately Quality of Life Changes are what I want the most 😰.... I have no interest in new Content... I just want the old content Fixed....

8 minutes ago, Lutesque said:

Unfortunately Quality of Life Changes are what I want the most 😰.... I have no interest in new Content... I just want the old content Fixed....

Probably needs to be clarified. "Quality of life" for me is only a change in the game interface. (Adding a new button, adding to the map the ability to change the configuration (A,B,C) of the warframe / weapon) 

A massive across the board stat squish so we can actually have a reasonable range of expected numbers, rather than this anomalous "Between 1 and 1 million" mess that we have now.

To be frank, I don't care who this would piss off, we can't just keep going with this one button mess anymore, every attempt at new content just shows further and further that the only countermeasures to it are thing like the Exploiter Orb/Glassmaker boss which negate every facet of the game but movement or how everything just boils down to a Mobile Defense mission again and again.

Enough of these ridiculous multipliers, enough of this one-shot kill Diablo-esque nonsense, enough burying things behind inane droprates just because we KNOW players can farm it effortlessly with even the most basic of copy/paste setups.

23 minutes ago, Aldain said:

A massive across the board stat squish so we can actually have a reasonable range of expected numbers, rather than this anomalous "Between 1 and 1 million" mess that we have now.

To be frank, I don't care who this would piss off, we can't just keep going with this one button mess anymore, every attempt at new content just shows further and further that the only countermeasures to it are thing like the Exploiter Orb/Glassmaker boss which negate every facet of the game but movement or how everything just boils down to a Mobile Defense mission again and again.

Enough of these ridiculous multipliers, enough of this one-shot kill Diablo-esque nonsense, enough burying things behind inane droprates just because we KNOW players can farm it effortlessly with even the most basic of copy/paste setups.

You'd have to change the whole entire game, from enemy behavior, AI and spawning mechanics, Frame ability mechanics, mission mechanics, drop rates, all of it, if you wanted to actually balance the game.  All a stat squish would do is either mean you're wiping the map with 1,000 damage instead of 1,000,000 damage or it would make the entire game a massive slog, dealing with hoards of enemies with nerf guns and mediocre abilities with crappy energy economy.

The way I see it, looking at the game as a whole, you'd either need to do a big enough overhaul to justify just making Warframe 2, or there's literally zero reason to call for nerfs and complain about power creep.

EDIT:  And I need to clarify this.  If you don't like the balance as is and want more engaging, meaningful combat then you pretty much have to advocate with a massive across the board nerf to all AOE of every kind.  You can't have a balanced game while the Gaze secondary, Kuva Nukor, even the Atomos, Kuva Bramma, Kuva Ogris, Amprex, etc exist.  You can't.  It's not just Sayrn and Equinox on the Frame side of things.  Protea, Xaku, Baruuk, Grendel, Nova, all of them trivialize content.  You're talking about a super hard fundamental change to the whole game if you want to balance it because a simple numbers squish doesn't work by itself to fix any of the core issues.  

I make complaints about the devs nerfing something, or making crappy grind loops and get told to play something else.  But it sounds like all the people that want these changes are the ones asking for a different game.

Man I can just go on and on and on... I love Warframe, but there are some stinky, crusty parts that could use some TLC.

Implement modding limits for certain types of mods. Up to 3 DPS mods, 3 powerful QoL/secondary DPS mods. 3 defensive mods, and no more. Mods that aren't in one of those categories can be equipped without any additional limit, you just need the slots and capacity like you do now. This would dramatically reduce the player power gap and help standardize player power so the rest of the game can be balanced.

Rivens can fit right in with this system (since they have up to 3 positive stats), and without such a big gap between the top and bottom ends of power it'll be much easier for Rivens to actually make bad weapons good. Now that Rivens can be a balanced part of the game we could get QoL features like stat locking for higher roll costs and deterministic unveiling (unveil a Riven and choose from 3 outcomes: 1 for the weapon you unveiled it on, and 2 random weapons). With these Riven changes getting the Veiled Riven - which takes a few weeks on average - is the end of your acquisition RNG instead of taking on average literal years to find a Riven for a given weapon, and rolling your Riven can be more consistent and predictable so you can actually go on a "journey to the perfect roll" instead of stumbling blindly in random directions.

Revert the S-curve enemy scaling, reduce the Armor scaling exponent to 1.00 from 1.75, and cut the Health and Shield scaling coefficients by half. This would bring enemies in line with the above power changes and narrow the gap between Armor and Shield scaling on enemies. Now there's less of a need for all of the annoying things DE has to add to enemies like hidden DR, status immunity, multipliers, etc. Since this lines up with the above modding changes the game can feel consistent from start to finish.

After that buff and nerf remaining outliners to taste. Congrats: Warframe is now a much more balanced game. It's not perfect, sure, but it'd be a huge step forward compared to the cluster#*!% we have now. Moddable weapons (primary/secondary/melee/archgun) can be on the same level as Amps, Warframe abilities, Archwing abilities, Railjacks, etc. All of your tools are now equally viable, yay! Bad weapons can be on the same level as good weapons. Required mods becomes a much smaller issue and can't clog builds. DE can have the freedom to create mods that aren't just damage increases. Trigger mods, ricochet mods, conditional mods, accuracy mods, spread pattern mods, whatever you can think of. TTK can be more standard across the board. Don't believe me? Try it! You and anyone else can test the idea ingame right now with zero engine changes. Follow the rules and more or less cut enemy levels in half to see how they'd play with these changes.

Bring the ingame trade system up to parity with external trade tools. You can post a WTS or WTB with Maroo, which lasts for a few days and holds up one of your trades/day until it's filled. Other players can search pending buys/sells and make an offer, which takes one of their trades/day until the offer expires or is declined. When a trade is accepted both players need to deposit the items with Maroo, then the trade completes and both players need to pick their item up to release their held trade/day. EG I post a WTS for a Nova Prime set and ask for 80p. Player A might offer 70p and a mod, while Player B might offer 79p. I can accept or decline either trade, and once I've accepted it we both need to visit Maroo to finalize it. Since it isn't a strict A → B trade system there's still room to haggle, and since it uses trades/day it's not very open to botting, and since both players need to finalize the trade before it can complete it doesn't allow for instant trade and delivery which is one of the typical "boo hoo mUh EcOnOmY" counter-argument to improving ingame trade.

Add the weekly Lich-be-gone mechanic to Palladino. If you don't like your Lich or spawn one accidentally (this still happens to people), then you can pay off Red Veil to take care of it for you once per week. Good for me because I can only hunt Liches I actually want to kill/convert and skip the rest, good for people who make a mistake because they don't have to pay the multi-hour Fun Tax to get rid of it.

Add a Show Peculiar Content option and make silly cosmetics permanent. Gimme my ears! (And fix this crappy forum software so I can post forum links and have them embed without having to edit my post):

Improve Conclave by implementing more than just the most basic, barebones PvP systems possible. What we've got sucks, which is why no one plays it, which is why DE doesn't improve it, which is why it sucks. Rinse, repeat. Aside from general improvements (let me modify my #*!%ing loadout between games goddamnit!), reduce the TTK and speed everything up so it's faster to kill and faster to play (and easier for newbies to get kills on pros).

Bring back Solar Rail Conflicts. Allow just about every Starchart node to be contested, use Conclave loadouts for balance, change the way the Tax system works, and add a few rules like "you can't contest a node if it isn't connected to a node you control" to prevent larger groups from sniping and jumping around. Now Solar Rail Conflicts don't have the problems they used to and can give clans something to do. No clan? Play as a mercenary like you could before. Clan small? Join an Alliance, which now has an actual reason to exist again.

Bring back Raids. Raids were cool and I miss Jordas.

Bring back Alerts. Nightwave and Alerts didn't need to be mutually exclusive, and DE still needs to rely on Alerts for things like GotL so clearly Nightwave wasn't a perfect replacement. Alerts can offer a wider range of levels than before, with a wider range and amount of rewards, and last for 12-24 hours instead of the 1-2 they used to be. Instead of a bunch of short Alerts, run a few long Alerts. Alerts fixed!

Bring back limited revives in the form of battle damage. You heard me. When you're fully killed, depending on the level of the mission your frame takes some battle damage. Helminth repairs general battle damage on its own as long as a frame is unequipped (or you're offline), and you can also put in some resources to repair it faster. At 100% damage the frame has to be fully repaired before it can be used again. Low level missions have zero or a few percent battle damage, so new players wouldn't be affected much, but higher level missions like Arbitrations or Sorties can deal a larger chunk. And with less of a need for the bullS#&$ enemy scaling due to the other above changes your deaths can a little more predictable. Put a little fear of the Void back in ya!

How about Status Effects? Blast Procs should spread damage, Gas Procs should scale with Heat too and not just Toxin. Magnetic should prime enemy shields, and when shields break on a magnetic-procced enemy they should overload and explode. Viral should be nerfed a little. Impact should raise the Parazon threshold 2.5%/stack. 5% → 30%, no Slash bandaid mod required to fix this one 😎. Puncture should add an escalating chance to puncture the enemy's weapon, which causes a fumble like that one Mesa ability. Cold should likewise have an escalating chance to freeze an enemy solid, which opens them to finisher. Slash, Heat, Electric, Toxin, Corrosive, and Radiation are probably fine where they are.

Allow all Prime frames to be awakened like Umbra. Once you've subsumed the base frame Helminth learns how to wake the Prime version up, frame goes raaaaa and you've got to dump it, then a short mission chain to hunt it down and tame it. Your frame gains an Umbra skin, the ability to fight by your side (with a toggle to suppress it), and a unique Umbral weapon like Skiajati. DE can release these piecemeal and just say that Helminth hasn't figured the other frames out yet. Later in the story the Tenno can have a training montage with Teshin to grow up into adults and learn to fight alongside their awakened frames as equals. It'd be badass, just saying.

Hmm, what else... Let Necramechs melee to open lockers. Let Necramechs pry open locked doors. Add a MOA skin so they can look like normal MOAs. Revert the Railjack energy economy changes and just have your Reactor generate Flux Energy over time. The Quellor should fire a weaker charge if it's below 50 ammo instead of forcing a reload. Revert the Khora LoS change and replace it with a simple damage falloff, and do the same for all the other places where LoS is used on projectiles. Khora Deluxe's chest flowers should be a default armor so you can replace them with armor instead of the clipping nightmare we have now. Let Ivara Prime's skirt be toggled. Add higher level sources of Lith/Meso Relics so you don't have to play on baby mode to get them. Break up drop tables so not every mission in a given tier has the same rewards, this way some can offer better rates for half the rewards so you can focus your farming better. Add a wear-and-tear slider to Warframes. Material color palette. Standardize color channels. There's a billion other little things I'd love to see.

ETA: Some stuff I forgot and remembered on my way to the grocery store:

https://www.warframe.com/codex. The page is open, make it happen DE! They can surely host their own wiki, lets get away from Fandom's terrible garbage. This could tie in with a much-improved ingame codex which mirrors this information.

Endgame. While this couldn't exist right now because of the game's terribly inconsistent balancing, with a standardized level of player power this could actually exist. What could it look like? Community goals like a no-longer-on-rails Relay attack/defense/rebuild system using the existing Fomorian/Razorback/Arlo systems and the relay-rebuilding event, or an improved and better-integrated Invasion system which could tie in with the New War (Sentient Invasions). Competitive content like PvP or CvC or PvEvP. Constructive content like the aforementioned Relay changes or an adopt-a-colony base-building sort of thing for clans and individuals. Challenging content like raids, which could finally exist again with a balanced game, or generated Sentient New War bosses. We could rebuild the Solar Rails and go to Tau in an endgame player-driven invasion system. Content that doesn't just stop being relevant once you get the few scant rewards and can't be completed in a single weekend like the bulk of the content we get.

Bring back the Squad Support mechanic from Scarlet Spear. You know, the little consoles where you can call in a care package for other squads. This was really nice, and had far more potential than Squad Link ever could. And add a "help me" flare/beacon that turns your mission into a broadcasted Alert for a percentage of your rewards in case you're a newbie that needs help. This would do wonders to make the world feel just that little bit more alive.

Update Fortuna to have roaming animals like PoE/Deimos. Make the base capture mechanic do something and add it to PoE.

Turn old events into story quests. And write in some Tenno characters. I don't even really care if they have to retcon some things as long as it's generally the same, but the game's story and lore suffers greatly without having canon examples of Tenno to point to and say "this is what a Tenno is" outside of the player. Then we can have some characters to do things like react to the events of TSD and Apostasy Prologue. Then we can know where the Tenno are going with the absence of the Lotus. Destiny does this part right - you can point to any of the Guardians and say "that's what a Guardian stands for". Destiny also does mission handlers right, and Warframe should take notes (and in a lot of ways already are - mission handlers are a lot more varied nowadays which is fantastic).

28 minutes ago, (XBOX)TehChubbyDugan said:

You'd have to change the whole entire game, from enemy behavior, AI and spawning mechanics, Frame ability mechanics, mission mechanics, drop rates, all of it, if you wanted to actually balance the game.  All a stat squish would do is either mean you're wiping the map with 1,000 damage instead of 1,000,000 damage or it would make the entire game a massive slog, dealing with hoards of enemies with nerf guns and mediocre abilities with crappy energy economy.

Baby steps, man. A stat-squish is just the first one.

And even without a stat-squish, all of the things you list could already use a few passes anyways. AI probably wouldn't be that big of a deal if player damage could let them live longer than a nanosecond, but AoE needs some addressing, frame abilities are inconsistent, missions have to be boring by design (all hail Mobile Defense), drop rates can be pretty bad in some cases, etc.

And if you're still wiping the map with 1,000 damage instead of 1,000,000, then the stat-squish has worked! After all it's easier to get to 1,000 than it is to get to 1,000,000, so more things can be actually viable. And if everyone is around about 1,000 damage then it's easier to give enemies more predictable scaling: now you can know exactly where to put the enemies to make the game feel good, and making "hard" enemies is easier since you don't have to account for players being 2-3 significant digits apart.

remove majority of bugs so at the very least warframe works like a normal videogame.

imho many people who "thinks that they're better game developer than DE" and keep suggesting various stuff in this forum have the confidence to do so because DE didn't act professionally.
every videogame have rooms for improvements, even the GOTYs. but only in warframe i see everyone and their mothers are not afraid to insist that they have a "brilliant idea" to "make the game absolutely better".

21 minutes ago, PublikDomain said:

And if you're still wiping the map with 1,000 damage instead of 1,000,000, then the stat-squish has worked! After all it's easier to get to 1,000 than it is to get to 1,000,000, so more things can be actually viable. And if everyone is around about 1,000 damage then it's easier to give enemies more predictable scaling: now you can know exactly where to put the enemies to make the game feel good, and making "hard" enemies is easier since you don't have to account for players being 2-3 significant digits apart.

Exactly this.

There's no reason for any of the massive overkill we can reach, it just limits design options because accounting for them artificially brings the required floor up to the base level of that overkill, which DE obviously can't/shouldn't do because too much of the game can't even reach a fraction of that overkill.

Nothing scales even remotely in a linear fashion in Warframe, hell even the beginning and end of the Star Chart levels aren't even in the same bloody zip code as each other, add in all the multipliers they haphazardly threw into Steel Path and you're not even in the same GALAXY of expected damage output and player durability.

Obviously people will just take this as "make everything the same" or "nerf everything" but no, it isn't that, the math of the game itself has become unmanageable by even DE, hell they barely even try to balance the numbers anymore and it shows in so many of their recent updates.

Look back at the Wolf of Saturn Six for example, his math was so utterly screwed that he had THOUSANDS of times more eHP than anything else in the game, especially in groups of 4 where it only got worse. That was an attempt by DE to generate a "durable" boss, but all they wound up doing was making a slow dumb melee unit that walked towards a player while they put 100s of bullets into him with no threat...until they added 3 invincible mooks with nigh-instakill molotovs to even remotely make him a threat.

Look at Deimos, how many enemies are outright immune to Viral, another insane damage multiplier? The reason for that is so they don't INSTANTLY EXPLODE to the utterly bat$^#@ crazy power that players can access.

The current state of Warframe only comes in two flavors because of this, you either nuke everything in seconds, or turn it off completely with CC and ignore things until the arbitrary clock gives you your loot.

Is it solely the fault of the numbers? No, not at all, but the numbers are the landfill that is preventing all of the actual problems from being addressed.

1 hour ago, PublikDomain said:

Man I can just go on and on and on... I love Warframe, but there are some stinky, crusty parts that could use some TLC.

Implement modding limits for certain types of mods. Up to 3 DPS mods, 3 powerful QoL/secondary DPS mods. 3 defensive mods, and no more. Mods that aren't in one of those categories can be equipped without any additional limit, you just need the slots and capacity like you do now. This would dramatically reduce the player power gap and help standardize player power so the rest of the game can be balanced. Rivens can fit right in with this system (since they have up to 3 positive stats), and without such a big gap between the top and bottom ends of power it'll be much easier for Rivens to actually make bad weapons good. Now that Rivens can be a balanced part of the game we could get QoL features like stat locking for higher roll costs and deterministic unveiling (unveil a Riven and choose from 3 outcomes: 1 for the weapon you unveiled it on, and 2 random weapons).

With these Riven changes getting the Veiled Riven - which takes a few weeks on average - is the end of your acquisition RNG instead of taking on average literal years to find a Riven for a given weapon, and rolling your Riven can be more consistent and predictable so you can actually go on a "journey to the perfect roll" instead of stumbling blindly in random directions.

Revert the S-curve enemy scaling, reduce the Armor scaling exponent to 1.00 from 1.75, and cut the Health and Shield scaling coefficients by half. This would bring enemies in line with the above power changes and narrow the gap between Armor and Shield scaling on enemies. Now there's less of a need for all of the annoying things DE has to add to enemies like hidden DR, status immunity, multipliers, etc. Since this lines up with the above modding changes the game can feel consistent from start to finish.

After that buff and nerf remaining outliners to taste. Congrats: Warframe is now a much more balanced game. It's not perfect, sure, but it'd be a huge step forward compared to the cluster#*!% we have now. Moddable weapons (primary/secondary/melee/archgun) can be on the same level as Amps, Warframe abilities, Archwing abilities, Railjacks, etc. All of your tools are now equally viable, yay! Bad weapons can be on the same level as good weapons. Required mods becomes a much smaller issue and can't clog builds. DE can have the freedom to create mods that aren't just damage increases. Trigger mods, ricochet mods, conditional mods, accuracy mods, spread pattern mods, whatever you can think of. TTK can be more standard across the board. Don't believe me? Try it! You and anyone else can test the idea ingame right now with zero engine changes. Follow the rules and more or less cut enemy levels in half to see how they'd play with these changes.

Bring the ingame trade system up to parity with external trade tools. You can post a WTS or WTB with Maroo, which lasts for a few days and holds up one of your trades/day until it's filled. Other players can search pending buys/sells and make an offer, which takes one of their trades/day until the offer expires or is declined. When a trade is accepted both players need to deposit the items with Maroo, then the trade completes and both players need to pick their item up to release their held trade/day. EG I post a WTS for a Nova Prime set and ask for 80p. Player A might offer 70p and a mod, while Player B might offer 79p. I can accept or decline either trade, and once I've accepted it we both need to visit Maroo to finalize it. Since it isn't a strict A → B trade system there's still room to haggle, and since it uses trades/day it's not very open to botting, and since both players need to finalize the trade before it can complete it doesn't allow for instant trade and delivery which is one of the typical "boo hoo mUh EcOnOmY" counter-argument to improving ingame trade.

Add the weekly Lich-be-gone mechanic to Palladino. If you don't like your Lich or spawn one accidentally (this still happens to people), then you can pay off Red Veil to take care of it for you once per week. Good for me because I can only hunt Liches I actually want to kill/convert and skip the rest, good for people who make a mistake because they don't have to pay the multi-hour Fun Tax to get rid of it.

Add a Show Peculiar Content option and make silly cosmetics permanent. Gimme my ears! (And fix this crappy forum software so I can post forum links and have them embed without having to edit my post):

Improve Conclave by implementing more than just the most basic, barebones PvP systems possible. What we've got sucks, which is why no one plays it, which is why DE doesn't improve it, which is why it sucks. Rinse, repeat. Aside from general improvements (let me modify my #*!%ing loadout between games goddamnit!), reduce the TTK and speed everything up so it's faster to kill and faster to play (and easier for newbies to get kills on pros).

Bring back Solar Rail Conflicts. Allow just about every Starchart node to be contested, use Conclave loadouts for balance, change the way the Tax system works, and add a few rules like "you can't contest a node if it isn't connected to a node you control" to prevent larger groups from sniping and jumping around. Now Solar Rail Conflicts don't have the problems they used to and can give clans something to do. No clan? Play as a mercenary like you could before. Clan small? Join an Alliance, which now has an actual reason to exist again.

Bring back Raids. Raids were cool and I miss Jordas.

Bring back Alerts. Nightwave and Alerts didn't need to be mutually exclusive, and DE still needs to rely on Alerts for things like GotL so clearly Nightwave wasn't a perfect replacement. Alerts can offer a wider range of levels than before, with a wider range and amount of rewards, and last for 12-24 hours instead of the 1-2 they used to be. Instead of a bunch of short Alerts, run a few long Alerts. Alerts fixed!

Bring back limited revives in the form of battle damage. You heard me. When you're fully killed, depending on the level of the mission your frame takes some battle damage. Helminth repairs general battle damage on its own as long as a frame is unequipped (or you're offline), and you can also put in some resources to repair it faster. At 100% damage the frame has to be fully repaired before it can be used again. Low level missions have zero or a few percent battle damage, so new players wouldn't be affected much, but higher level missions like Arbitrations or Sorties can deal a larger chunk. And with less of a need for the bullS#&$ enemy scaling due to the other above changes your deaths can a little more predictable. Put a little fear of the Void back in ya!

How about Status Effects? Blast Procs should spread damage, Gas Procs should scale with Heat too and not just Toxin. Magnetic should prime enemy shields, and when shields break on a magnetic-procced enemy they should overload and explode. Viral should be nerfed a little. Impact should raise the Parazon threshold 2.5%/stack. 5% → 30%, no Slash bandaid mod required to fix this one 😎. Puncture should add an escalating chance to puncture the enemy's weapon, which causes a fumble like that one Mesa ability. Cold should likewise have an escalating chance to freeze an enemy solid, which opens them to finisher. Slash, Heat, Electric, Toxin, Corrosive, and Radiation are probably fine where they are.

Allow all Prime frames to be awakened like Umbra. Once you've subsumed the base frame Helminth learns how to wake the Prime version up, frame goes raaaaa and you've got to dump it, then a short mission chain to hunt it down and tame it. Your frame gains an Umbra skin, the ability to fight by your side (with a toggle to suppress it), and a unique Umbral weapon like Skiajati. DE can release these piecemeal and just say that Helminth hasn't figured the other frames out yet. Later in the story the Tenno can have a training montage with Teshin to grow up into adults and learn to fight alongside their awakened frames as equals. It'd be badass, just saying.

Hmm, what else... Let Necramechs melee to open lockers. Let Necramechs pry open locked doors. Add a MOA skin so they can look like normal MOAs. Revert the Railjack energy economy changes and just have your Reactor generate Flux Energy over time. The Quellor should fire a weaker charge if it's below 50 ammo instead of forcing a reload. Revert the Khora LoS change and replace it with a simple damage falloff, and do the same for all the other places where LoS is used on projectiles. Khora Deluxe's chest flowers should be a default armor so you can replace them with armor instead of the clipping nightmare we have now. Let Ivara Prime's skirt be toggled. Add higher level sources of Lith/Meso Relics so you don't have to play on baby mode to get them. Break up drop tables so not every mission in a given tier has the same rewards, this way some can offer better rates for half the rewards so you can focus your farming better. Add a wear-and-tear slider to Warframes. Material color palette. Standardize color channels. There's a billion other little things I'd love to see.

That's a lot ,

I agree with most of it.

What I wanted to change in Warframe.

1. Riven Mods RNG.

2. Riven Mods RNG.

3. Riven Mods RNG.

4. Rive... okay I am gonna stop.

5. Defense missions to not be a nuke fest. Changing wave length from kills to a timer to make it consistent with the rest of the endless missions.

6. ESO efficiency drain so it's not mandatory to use *Insert Nuke Frame here* to reach Zone 8 solo.

2 hours ago, PublikDomain said:

Man I can just go on and on and on... I love Warframe

This is why I come here. It was very interesting to know your opinion and suggestions. (This place was normally untranslatable phraseological unit)

upd: No sarcasm. I can only express it in phraseological units. Without them, all the thrill cannot be conveyed

Archived