Anyone else anxious for Sevigoth?

I don't know why, but I could care less about anything else in the next update, just as long as I can get my hands on that edgy stand user Sevigoth. 

I really hope he scales well, cause he looks really fun. Now I'm just hoping that the update releases early April (most likely not happening i know but i can dream).

Anyone else this anxious for Sevigoth?

Edited by DeathMavrik
  • DeathMavrik changed the title to Anyone else anxious for Sevigoth?
15 minutes ago, DeathMavrik said:

I don't know why, but I could care less about anything else in the next update, just as long as I can get my hands on that edgy stand user Sevigoth. 

I really hope he scales well, cause he looks really fun. Now I'm just hoping that the update releases early April (most likely not happening i know but i can dream).

Anyone else this anxious for Sevigoth?

I dont mean it in a bad way

I just didnt ever understand why ppl are anxious for new warframe when they should be anxious for the moment they run out for ideas for new ones

I believe that would be more enjoyable moment in warframe history basically to see what will happen next

• Like 4
1 minute ago, ZeroX4 said:

I just didnt ever understand why ppl are anxious for new warframe when they should be anxious for the moment they run out for ideas for new ones

I believe that would be more enjoyable moment in warframe history basically to see what will happen next

I understand where you are coming from. 

For me, I've already gone through the motions of that fear as well, but I've just gotten to the acceptance point wherein I've played for so long that if they run out of ideas and the game is over I have had enough enjoyment in the game that it was time well spent.

If anything, I just like Warframes that seem to change up the normal playstyle since that adds new potential ways to mix up the norm by trying new weapon combos and fun builds. 

Plus all my other friends have stopped playing years ago so I don't really have much else to look forward to doing. 

Even grinding to MR30 just doesn't seem appealing even when I'm at 29. I'd rather spend my time having fun with the loadouts that I like (like my Kirby Grendel loadout or my Full Metal Alchemist Lavos).

• Like 1

I want to know more on the Corpus who dare PIRATE the whistling. 

The Business would like to know your location and we are about to go on a crusade.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Kaotyke said:

I want to know more on the Corpus who dare PIRATE the whistling. 

The Business would like to know your location and we are about to go on a crusade.

.....Deu-

NO.....I WILL NOT FALL TO TEMPTATION!!!!!

1 minute ago, minininja77 said:

the amount of forma is worry some, 2 frames and a exalted weapon could push him into record numbers

My body is ready

(If this exalted form scales well)

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, DeathMavrik said:

My body is ready

(If this exalted form scales well)

Oh if he is worth it and  can handle the SP I will dump all the forma needed to make him a beast, I have 60 on hand and 8 umbra so if he is worthy he will receive 

Edited by minininja77
8 minutes ago, DeathMavrik said:

I understand where you are coming from. 

For me, I've already gone through the motions of that fear as well, but I've just gotten to the acceptance point wherein I've played for so long that if they run out of ideas and the game is over I have had enough enjoyment in the game that it was time well spent.

If anything, I just like Warframes that seem to change up the normal playstyle since that adds new potential ways to mix up the norm by trying new weapon combos and fun builds. 

Plus all my other friends have stopped playing years ago so I don't really have much else to look forward to doing. 

Even grinding to MR30 just doesn't seem appealing even when I'm at 29. I'd rather spend my time having fun with the loadouts that I like (like my Kirby Grendel loadout or my Full Metal Alchemist Lavos).

NO NO NO

I anticipate what will be next i dont hope for warframe to end or i want them to stop

Threre will be some ideas that will be implemented and i want be there to see them

Thats why we like sci-fi stories because thats someone else idea that was not ours and we want to learn that story

That is from where im coming from

• Like 1
1 minute ago, minininja77 said:

8 umbra 

.....I didn't think about the potential need for at least 2 umbra on both forms......

i need to go back to farming steel path.....

22 minutes ago, ZeroX4 said:

They haven't yet..? At least theme wise I think they're starting to try n recycle... Sevagoth is literally Nekros' cooler older brother

• Like 1
Just now, ZeroX4 said:

NO NO NO

I anticipate what will be next i dont hope for warframe to end or i want them to stop

Threre will be some ideas that will be implemented and i want be there to see them

Thats why we like sci-fi stories because thats someone else idea that was not ours and we want to learn that story

That is from where im coming from

Ahh my mistake, sorry I guess I read that wrong XD

I do enjoy the story they have been taking us on immensely and I also want to see the islands of content, and their squad link concepts, connect all together. 

God that would make this game just that much more legendary 

2 minutes ago, (XBOX)Apoll0 666 said:

Sevagoth is literally Nekros' cooler older brother

I mean lets be honest with ourselves Nekros is a huge nerd and a weirdo that goes through peoples stuff.

Hydroid at least goes through people's stuff in a cultured way

• Like 2
Just now, ReddyDisco said:

i'll just let regor take this one

I won't accept that upside-down faced closet otaku. 

That bastard refused to drop any day-time parts for equinox.

He is also hording the secret for using the rock'em-sock'em bopper melee weapons from us.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, DeathMavrik said:

I mean lets be honest with ourselves Nekros is a huge nerd and a weirdo that goes through peoples stuff.

Hydroid at least goes through people's stuff in a cultured way

Hyroid: *sticks tentacles inside enemies and robs them* 

Yeah sure, "cultured" 

Nekros is an honest workin farmer, Sevagoth was just the edgy one who always tried impressing others and was way into JoJo

• Like 1
Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, (XBOX)Apoll0 666 said:

Hyroid: *sticks tentacles inside enemies and robs them* 

Yeah sure, "cultured" 

Nekros is an honest workin farmer, Sevagoth was just the edgy one who always tried impressing others and was way into JoJo

Okay lets meet in the middle here:

Nekros is that grain farmer who you always see in the market with the the same stuff over and over, with sometimes a rare fruit in the mix

Sevagoth is who Nekros idolizes, he uses that mental image of how cool and edgy his cooler brother is to work that extra inch which usually results in him finally getting that rare fruit

Also Hydroid doesn't stick the tentacles there, that would be wrong, he introduces the tentacles to the enemy letting nature take its course.

A true man of culture

Edited by DeathMavrik
'mental image'
  • Like 1
37 minutes ago, ZeroX4 said:

They literally made an (admittedly bad) frame out of the theme “broken”. They’ll never run out of frame ideas.

Edited by (XBOX)GearsMatrix301
1 minute ago, DeathMavrik said:

Okay lets meet in the middle here:

Nekros is that grain farmer who you always see in the market with the the same stuff over and over, with sometimes a rare fruit in the mix

Sevagoth is who Nekros idolizes, he uses that image of how cool and edgy his cooler brother is to work that extra inch which usually results in him finally getting that rare fruit

Also Hydroid doesn't stick the tentacles there, that would be wrong, he introduces the tentacles to the enemy letting nature take its course.

A true man of culture

Hahah, yes alright, I'm personally excited for Sevagoth, he seems like the edgy Chroma with his seperate form(pelt?). I do think you may be in denial of Hydroid though... the Corpus and Grineer don't fear him for his murderous prowess, it's something much different..

Just now, (XBOX)Apoll0 666 said:

it's something much different..

They are all very open to cultural exchange

Also never thought about him also being an edgy Chroma......huh

Honestly he's kinda the Chroma I wanted, back we only knew him as a dragon frame. 

Considering you use Sevagoth's shadow separately and directly.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, DeathMavrik said:

They are all very open to cultural exchange

Also never thought about him also being an edgy Chroma......huh

Honestly he's kinda the Chroma I wanted, back we only knew him as a dragon frame. 

Considering you use Sevagoth's shadow separately and directly.

So this brings up the question, is Chroma the true stand user?

• Like 1
Just now, Kamachi said:

Oof, big mistake. 

I feel like if we made suggestions like "Haha hey guys we all want that (update/balance/rework/add-on) and I'd be willing to pay 600p for it, amiright?" then DE would maybe start listening to what we want a lil more