Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anyone else anxious for Sevigoth?

DeathMavrik

49 minutes ago, ZeroX4 said:

I just didnt ever understand why ppl are anxious for new warframe when they should be anxious for the moment they run out for ideas for new ones

tbh that happened a long time ago - there are couple of basic things all warframes do: defend, debuff, damage, stealth, recourse acquisition and cc (maybe there are more basic things that they do but that's what I think of)
Most of the older frames do this one way or another (rhino can damage, cc, frost can defend and "debuff", trinity can give energy and health and debuff, excal can cc and damage, loki/ash can stealth and debuff etc). The newer frames just mix and match the core mechanic and gives it a fresh coat of paint mostly.

tl;dr imo they ran out of ideas a very very long time ago, but you can go a long way with mixing and matching the same couple of core details and give it a new "look" .

2 minutes ago, vegetosayajin said:

tbh that happened a long time ago - there are couple of basic things all warframes do: defend, debuff, damage, stealth, recourse acquisition and cc (maybe there are more basic things that they do but that's what I think of)
Most of the older frames do this one way or another (rhino can damage, cc, frost can defend and "debuff", trinity can give energy and health and debuff, excal can cc and damage, loki/ash can stealth and debuff etc). The newer frames just mix and match the core mechanic and gives it a fresh coat of paint mostly.

tl;dr imo they ran out of ideas a very very long time ago, but you can go a long way with mixing and matching the same couple of core details and give it a new "look" .

*me looking at the parasite warframe in fan concepts for several years*

one day my love......one day they will notice you

2 minutes ago, vegetosayajin said:

Just look at the "fan concepts" page and you'll see tons of warframe ideas that have already implemented instead it's potato wedges instead of fries, same thing just a lil different. Someone recommended a hacking frame but couldn't think of any use beyond corpus tilesets, but there were people suggesting a marionette frame which sounded cool as hell

2 minutes ago, o0Despair0o said:

Sevagoth*

Also, no.

Dude's ugly as sin. I will not accept such eye torture into my arsenal.

Yeah I just accepted my mistake with the name XD

Honestly he looks like the warframe version of Cruella De Vil

What with his pelt and such

I just hope Sevagoth will be in decent shape on release and not another Xaku or Lavos. Although Lavos has turned out nicely since the recent Railjack update and is now one of my favorite frames. Gonna be interesting to see how many forma Sev will need, I also hope his exalted weapon/form will be strong.

3 hours ago, o0Despair0o said:

Sevagoth*

Also, no.

Dude's ugly as sin. I will not accept such eye torture into my arsenal.

Would be nice to have a new attractive male Warframe for once instead of another dead looking one but there's hope with Revenant Deluxe I guess.

Gotta wait 2-3+ years for Sevagoth Deluxe and maybe you'll enjoy him.

5 hours ago, DeathMavrik said:

I don't know why, but I could care less about anything else in the next update, just as long as I can get my hands on that edgy stand user Sevigoth. 

I really hope he scales well, cause he looks really fun. Now I'm just hoping that the update releases early April (most likely not happening i know but i can dream).

Anyone else this anxious for Sevigoth?

I am not anxious. I am disappointed by what they did with railjack.

I no longer have anxiety on  warframe.

Archived