Deimos Heart Captura scene?

Question

I recently saw on Reddit a Captura scene for the Heart of Deimos, and it seems to be obtainable via Isolation Vault bounties.

The thing is: I've run a lot of Iso Vaults in the past, and I've never gotten it. The wiki doesn't mention a whiff of it either.

Does anyone know if it is an ultra-rare drop? Or hidden loot, like the Gas City scenes? Thanks in advance.

6 answers to this question

13 minutes ago, (PSN)LloydDeneuve said:

I recently saw on Reddit a Captura scene for the Heart of Deimos, and it seems to be obtainable via Isolation Vault bounties.

The thing is: I've run a lot of Iso Vaults in the past, and I've never gotten it. The wiki doesn't mention a whiff of it either.

Does anyone know if it is an ultra-rare drop? Or hidden loot, like the Gas City scenes? Thanks in advance.

You get them from solving the puzzle in the vault with the mouth in it. That’s where I got mine. Now I am not sure if they were added with the Railjack update on PC or if they were there before, you can check the captura menu and to note there are 7 in total.

hace 2 minutos, Godzilla853 dijo:

You get them from solving the puzzle in the vault with the mouth in it. That’s where I got mine. Now I am not sure if they were added with the Railjack update on PC or if they were there before, you can check the captura menu and to note there are 7 in total.

They must have been added with Corpus Proxima. Typing 'heart' in the search bar yields nothing and the wiki is notably lacking in many thing related to Corpus Proxima.

Also: by 'the puzzle in the vault with the mouth on it' do you mean the puzzle where you have to shoot down a structure so it falls down into a hole?

1 hour ago, (PSN)LloydDeneuve said:

They must have been added with Corpus Proxima. Typing 'heart' in the search bar yields nothing and the wiki is notably lacking in many thing related to Corpus Proxima.

Also: by 'the puzzle in the vault with the mouth on it' do you mean the puzzle where you have to shoot down a structure so it falls down into a hole?

Yes that is the one.

I talked to guy on Wiki (on the "Captura" section) and he said that he found his Deimos Heart Scene in the open area of Deimos, in a casket behind a pillar. I have managed to find many copies of all of the other six scenes, but this Heart one doesn't like me haha. I couldn't get it in 30+ vault runs. And also there is a bug, I think, because all of the other six scenes are tradable, but Deimos Heart Scene is not. I think it might be a bug.

• Like 1

The new Deimos Captura Scenes comes from special purple Entrati Containers. Like the purple Corpus Storage Lockers in the Amalgam Labs, they will drop a random Deimos Captura Scene for you. The containers do not spawn in random locations; they have preset locations. Be sure to open any Isolation Vaults along with any secret rooms for these purple Containers.

• Like 2

I got 3 (depths, forsaken and verge) from simply completing tier 3 iso vault bounties. Didn't open any other hidden rooms, nor the latest puzzle they addedto the game.

Probably, those special containers were in the vault room? The moment I entered the vault and destroyed all containers it showed I got a scene on the bottom left side of the screen, made me think that it's a part of the bounty reward and I got really upset xD

• Like 1