Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

RJ BUG BOUNTY - Flexa interior door stuck

Shoelip

I have run into this bug a few times too. For me this bug seems to happend if I completed other objectives (e.g a gallion, sentinent abnormality) before going to the pulse turbine where that door would bug and not open, but if doing pulse turbine first it would not bug.

5 hours ago, [DE]Momaw said:

I tried using a Penta, and facing away from the components when pressing the "detonate" button but was able to complete the pulse turbine without issue. What specifically did you mean by  "AOE with delayed damage"?

We'd definitely love to fix this issue because this isn't the first time people have mentioned problems, but personally I have never seen this break. Not once. If people are seeing it "all the time",  it's something very specific that doesn't affect all players.  Video of the entire mission leading up to the point where it breaks would be fantastic!  Screenshots of a door that won't open doesn't help us at all unfortunately.

I know this isn't how to replicate the bug, but it is always fixed for me through a host migration (host has to abandon mission entirely but rest of squad can usually use the door as normal after the host migration loading screen). Hope this helps in some form. 

I always thought it was from a network issue while loading, nothing really indicated that it was going to happen, you just played as normal until finding out the door wouldn't open and wouldn't fix unless loaded again, which is a problem I've experienced with doorways in regular tilesets as a result of high ping or a laggy host. It has happened to me on multiple occasions but never repeated itself two missions in a row. I know this isn't a whole lot to go off, but I will try get video if it happens again, it just doesn't happen consistently enough to sit there recording the whole time. 

Happened AGAIN today. So much fun to do missions, only to be forced to abort at the end because of a bug that's been reported 10? 20? 50? times... 

@[DE]Rebecca and friends: how many forum posts does it take for you guys to fix this kind of stuff?? Maybe before rolling out new RJ content, make sure to fix the bugs in the existing content..? I realise you guys will ignore this (again), but one can only try right...  

Yeah, this happened to me when I was running it with a friend a couple of weeks back too. I was on Ivara, doing Concentrated Arrow and stealth finisher kills with paracesis. We had this break the same way (probably) - all doors besides the big one just above the one in OP's screenshot were green like they're open, but would not open. We tried everything (including breaking out of the map - doesn't work, because the only place I could jank myself out of a tile just put me actually out of the tile and dumped me outside in space in Archwing). 

I can only think it's maybe something related to damaging the things you have to destroy before they actually get presented as objectives? Or possibly a bug that occurs only if a client is doing the Pulse Turbine objective, not the host? I'm always host when I play with my friend, and I fly the railjack while they do the on foot stuff, so it would have happened while they were doing the Pulse Turbine - if it hasn't been tested yet, maybe it's worth testing it that way, with the host staying on the Railjack and a client player trying the objective?

On 2021-01-26 at 6:35 PM, [DE]Momaw said:

We'd definitely love to fix this issue because this isn't the first time people have mentioned problems, but personally I have never seen this break.

I've seen this three times already and I don't even play much Railjack, definitely the most common mission breaking issue for me. Not sure why other bases doesn't bug out the same way since you essentially have the same objectives in all of them, extra strange is that the door does light up green but refuses to open for anyone (not even dragging an enemy to it will open it).

What makes pulse turbine different from the others?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Me and a friend found this issue where the door does not open in the Pulse Turbine. We suspected that it may be caused by the debris that has a chance of spawning on top of the door, but that was proven false by the fact that all "round" doors did not open and the larger doors that lead to that circle room still opened.

uyuZOAP.png

Still happening.

Trying to clear my Railjack starchart in preperation for the new content. Organized time with 3 IRL friends to do this and now we haven't be able to complete Nsu Grid 3 times in a row. My friends and I have gotten frustrated and burnt out so we have given up.

Not only does this sour my enjoyment of Railjack, it also sours my excitement for the next railjack update because what is the point of new railjack content if you are litterally unable to complete missions because the scripted objectives are unable to be completed.

This issue has been ongoing for about 2 years now, and nothing has been done to fix it.

I just had it happen again with the group I was playing with.

If DE is incapable of fixing this bug, just take the mission objective out of rotation. The only other posts I ever made on the boards was for this issue. Years later and nothing has ever been done about it, and it's looking unlikely to be fixed for Railjack 3.0.

02y5yvfjs9dlcfr6g.jpg

Would you believe this was reported an year ago and the bug still persists? I Asked DE when do they want to fix this bug and they were like yeah duh thanks for reporting this issue, but we dont collect bugs through support tickets. 😀  they were also like post it on pc bug forum blah blah cuz "we are monitoring it regularly" i had a good laugh.. this post is also in one of the top posts every day, yet no fix for that. Lmao..

Yeah it's frustrating but why would anyone assume they're intentionally not fixing it b/c they don't care?  Vs it being more complicated to trace and fix and they just haven't been able to figure it out yet? Blows my mind anytime anyone says they're intentionally not fixing anything, smh. C'mon now, get real.

vor 4 Stunden schrieb AManOfFewTerds:

Yeah it's frustrating but why would anyone assume they're intentionally not fixing it b/c they don't care?  Vs it being more complicated to trace and fix and they just haven't been able to figure it out yet? Blows my mind anytime anyone says they're intentionally not fixing anything, smh. C'mon now, get real.

well i was fix in the past befor and was working for some time but it comes back as many bugs do the best workaround would have been in my opinion to just remove the door as i sad befor since it is not in anyway needed there
and most of the times you dont need to know what causes a bug but see what is the problem that is a door thats not opening because of some reason if you would want an easy fix make the door go away solve the problem later by lookin into it
and since this bug exist since railjack was released i can understand frustration take over the people

Le 18/12/2019 à 23:37, BloodKitten a dit :

i mean, the bugged door also happen in normal gameplay, so it happening in railjack isent a surprise.

There is a way to save your game : HOST MIGRATION. I've done it multiple time, if the host (player n°1) force an HOST MIG by stopping his network (or reboot wifi or reboot router), the game will reload the map and you can access the door.

Even as host, If you do it being outside the turbine, the map will reload and you can finish the mission. This work more than 80% of time for the host and all times for the players.

PS : There is also a trick with Loki decoy+Teleport which can open the door to open but I don't recommand it

Archived