Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

RJ BUG BOUNTY - Flexa interior door stuck

Shoelip

Just played Pulse Turbine on both Earth and Saturn (not sure about Saturn, but one of them definitely had a radial pulse outwards)

Doors worked fine, mission worked fine.

Rewards acquired. Played in Solo mode with 3 NPC Crews as well.

To any of you that is experiencing the bug, try uploading a full gameplay video of the bugged mission as host? Devs need step-by-step reproduction.

54 minutes ago, rikimaru6811 said:

To any of you that is experiencing the bug, try uploading a full gameplay video of the bugged mission as host? Devs need step-by-step reproduction.

I can add to that that both time this happen to me 1 squad member start objetive before finishing other ones.

Hi! 

First: Thank you for your tremendous eforts in bringing new content! Love it all and bugs can be fixed so here's one for the To Do List:

Railjack - Saturn Proxima - Solo mode with crew.
Mission objective: Disable The Pulse Turbine

All goes well as far as to where both radiators are destroyed. Then the last part when you go in the "basement" room to hack the console, all doors are suddenly closed and refuse to open, even for the grineer themselves.
The doors are not marked with the typical orange lock-down symbol and there is nothing to interact with in the small base.
All doors are green and *should* open up so you can hack that console and comlete mission objective - but they don't. 

I have tried this specific mission objective 4 times on separate mission nodes and same thing happens each time, at the same place - that last console needing to be hacked can not be accessed since the door wont open when you get close to it. The only  way to exit mission is to either Abort or Alt-F4. 

This has been broken for a long, long time and been reported ad nauseam. What's even worse now, the workaround, which is entering that door before completing any other objectives inside the station, which usually unjammed the door for the remainder of the mission, doesn't even work anymore. The door is sealed shut from the beginning and doesn't unlock.

Addendum: rushing to the pulse turbine and opening/entering the wicked door before doing anything else seems to work (previously, I was going for the cache first and said door was sealed shut from the beginning). Also, this is while playing solo.

I had this happening twice two days ago, and once today:
During a Solo Railjack Skirmish mission on Nsu Grid, I first destroyed the necessary fighter and Crewships before starting to destroy the radiator. I entered, hacked the console, destroyed the parts, went outside, destroyed the radiator. Did the same to the second radiator. When I went back to go to the lower floor to finish the "Away crew: destroy the radar array", I could not enter the door on the lower floor, despite it being green. Switching to Operator and back, going back to the ship and back to the station did not resolve the issue.
I noticed that I can't enter any round door in that station with the exception of the entrence / exit door to get back to Railjack. The somewhat square door to the bridge (the round room with glass outside and a railjack projection inside) is opening and closing just fine.

This happened to me both in Solo, with 2 friends and with just one friend. It does not happen every time, but quite often (at least in the Veil, did not try the others since I currently only farm Veil).

It is quite frustrating and makes the Greneer part of the Veil not worth it.

It seems to be the same or extremely similar issue to:
https://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/ifnyvh/softlock_in_railjack/

And this issue from the forum: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1255131-veil-proxima-closed-door-bug/

Update:

So far, this worked for me:

On 2020-09-28 at 11:29 AM, Eurobenzin said:

A workaround that seems to work for me almost every time:

Before you do anything else in the turbine, go to each door that usually doesn't open, it should open right up. Then go and hack the terminals that you need to hack, and destroy the radiators you need to destroy.

In my experience forcing the doors open before doing any of the hacking or radiators seems to let me inside the other area.

Edit: I've done about 10 turbines since my previous post and it worked all the time. Until DE does something about this, this is my go to method for the turbine.

It's gotten 100x worse since the latest update as well, especially on Corpus maps. Railjack multiplayer is literally unplayable right now. There's too many game-breaking bugs.

Solo is a better experience, but sadly it's not bug-free either.

On 2021-01-26 at 10:35 AM, [DE]Momaw said:

I tried using a Penta, and facing away from the components when pressing the "detonate" button but was able to complete the pulse turbine without issue. What specifically did you mean by  "AOE with delayed damage"?

We'd definitely love to fix this issue because this isn't the first time people have mentioned problems, but personally I have never seen this break. Not once. If people are seeing it "all the time",  it's something very specific that doesn't affect all players.  Video of the entire mission leading up to the point where it breaks would be fantastic!  Screenshots of a door that won't open doesn't help us at all unfortunately.

Yeeeah, then you don't play enough Railjack. I've seen this bug 6 or 7 times and in all sorts of situations with all sorts of frames both solo and single. Case point, RIGHT NOW at the time of typing this this is what I am looking at....

1848F34274A0BC78E3252FAADC7AF8382457F897

No I wasn't stealthed when I walked up to it, I did that so grineer wouldnt shoot me while I posted this, and besides had the same happen with Wisp, Protea and Nezha so its not my frame or anything else. Its also not host migration because as you can see I am playing solo with crew (and no I am not lagging). Its something else entirely and its annoying AF because you can't complete the mission and lose all your loot. Its more so annoying because it is one of the oldest Railjack bugs and its still not fixed.

Just ran into this bug playing solo mode.

I saw a post saying you can force host migration as a solo player by restarting network but it didn't work.

Anyone else know any tricks to reload map in solo mode without losing progress?

I've tried several strategies to try to avoid this bug and other inconveniences (and to waste the least amount of time in case I had to abort the mission):

• Dashing to the pulse turbine, ignoring all the fighters and opening said door before anything else (but then I wasn't always able to find the fighter spawns and had to abort).
  • Eliminating all the fighters first, then dashing to the pulse turbine and opening the door before continuing with the objective (but then the cache wouldn't always spawn the console, which was what I was after).
  • Dealing with the fighters, then dashing to the cache, then to the pulse turbine to open the door first thing. But even then I would encounter this bug sometimes.

In the end, I opted for fighters, door, cache, secondary objective and/or crew ships. Alas, it would bug occasionally as well.

Bottom line, the door worked for me most of the time (solo). 
When I was able to open the door as soon as I was entering the pulse turbine, it wouldn't be locked when the objective required me to enter that room (and when it was locked, I would abort, remembering that it wouldn't fix itself, from a year or so ago) which leads me to assume that the door is either working or locked when the mission starts (or the indoor map with the door is loaded).

I was farming the new relics and the old weapon parts (since either the caches now spawn reliably or are actually marked), in Flexa and Nsu Grid; used Octavia with an Ingis Wraith. I cannot think of any conscious decision that had any impact on causing this bug.

Not sure if this is the right place to post this? The Trello board made it sound like I should submit a ticket, which I did, but got a reply that they do not collect bug reports in tickets, and redicrected me here.... I have an EE.log but not sure if I should post that publicly

I have encountered this bug several times, and I had a feeling what caused it... so I asked for help from a clan member because it requires at least 2 people to reproduce. I was able to produce the bug on the first attempt at doing so.

Relevant steps taken:
-me, as the host, goes inside the asteroid on foot while the client player flies the railjack to destroy the radiators on the outside as they pop up.
-Hack first console, destroy inside objectives, person outside destroys the first radiator
-I hack the second console inside, and destroy the two marked destroyable things that pop out of the core inside, and then -QUICKLY- go to the questionable door at the bottom, as the person outside destroys the radiator and triggers the animation inside that causes falling debris.

The timing seems to be, go near the door before the debris falls, but after the 2nd outside radiator has been destroyed. This causes the door to get stuck permanently.

If it helps in parsing the log, I got the bug to occur at seconds into 23:38~ EST March 26

If I had to guess, I think the has something to do with the trigger for the door breaking if someone tries to activate it while the debris falling animation is happening.

On 2020-05-25 at 7:11 AM, SandvichToaster said:

I got to "Disable the Pulse Turbine - Destroy the Radar Array", and could not open this door.  Tried operator mode, /unstuck, teleporting back to my ship and flying back to the pulse turbine several times ...

8DAE1417460740D708BD97FD0FE250D88DB39AB3

So I aborted the mission and left the game.

Came back later to have another go.

Same door, same problem.  Can't complete the mission.

B783C9B59D6E6338272C7BD0871956355B2275D0 (1843×1057)

And, aside from wasting all my time getting almost to the end of this mission TWICE and then having to abort ...

... and getting to keep none of the rewards ...

... I still had to buy new dome charges and whatnot after both aborted missions.  FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

Ugh.

just encountered this bug. these kinds of bugs just deflates the want to play when at any time you will lose half your xp and all your rewards. not because of failing a mission properly, but because of bugs.

Edit: i lie. i also had this happen on pluto proxima exterminate after i deactivated the alarms.

You said you did it on your first try, but can you reproduce it reliably, multiple times? If yes, then we have at least one definitive bug trigger. However..

The timing seems to be, go near the door before the debris falls, but after the 2nd outside radiator has been destroyed.

I was affected by this bug during solo play, and it's just flat out impossible to achieve this condition alone. But! I also noticed that there was an enemy behind the door. Could mob presence at the door also trigger the bug? What about pets, operators, necramechs?

Do the doors in the POI behave similarly to the doors in survival missions? When you hack the alarms and go straight to the door, it won't open unless you step back after Lotus finishes her monologue and the game mode actually starts. Could this cause the door miss its only chance at opening?

And does it have to be the door that leads downstairs? From my experience, the bug also blocks other doors inside the turbine. Could they trigger the bug as well?

I would love to test all of this myself, but I have no one to help me with it. Nor am I aware of RJ nodes that guarantee a Pulse turbine to spawn, which would greatly help as that's the focal point of the bug.

As for the EE.log, no, do not post it publicly. It contains some data about your PC, though I'm not sure if it can be used in malicious ways. I also have a log of the incident, but it was from a ~1.5 hour of gameplay and has over 65k lines, and I don't remember exactly when the bug happened.

This happens to me every now and then regardless or solo or in a group. I did find a patchwork solution to the problem: spawn your necramech on the other side of the door and tranference to it. It's finicky and doesn't fix the core problem but hey, at least you won't have to abort.

1 hour ago, the_Zinith said:

Do the doors in the POI behave similarly to the doors in survival missions? When you hack the alarms and go straight to the door, it won't open unless you step back after Lotus finishes her monologue and the game mode actually starts. Could this cause the door miss its only chance at opening?

The door is open (unlocked) from the very beginning, when you first enter the pulse turbine (before hacking any consoles). Unless, of course, the bug occurs, in which case the door is sealed shut (but still green). At that point I aborted the missions, since I recall, from last year, that proceeding with the objectives didn't unlock the door (so I did not actually test that this time around).

Mission: Nsu Grid, Veil Proxima, Murex alert

I've had the unlocked/green door not open while doing the Murex version of Nsu Grid, Veil Proxima in the Grineer asteroid with the 3 consoles that need to get hacked consecutively, after destroying the relevant external location(s). Unfortunately I did not take any screenshots at that time, nor would I have a good date/time for when it might've occurred in the EE.log file.

I was hosting the first time that the door was locked and I noticed that at least one other public player dropped group prior to my entering the asteroid. I honestly cannot recall what stage the asteroid was at for hacking, but I do remember that the door was green and would not open, when it should've opened, at which point I had to forfeit the mission and lose all rewards.

The second time, immediately after the mission described above, I joined another host that was busy killing enemy ships, so I dropped out of the railjack and made a mad dash to the asteroid. I hacked one console, went outside, destroyed the radiator and repeated for the second console and radiator. When I went in for the third, and final, hack inside of the asteroid I approached the green door and it did not open.

I have attempted to replicate the bug in the non-Murex alert version for Nsu Grid, but, so far, everything works as intended. It appears to be a "feature" that is somehow related to when the Murex is present. I'm guessing this might be why there is a problem replicating this issue.

Archived