Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Garuda Bug

(NSW)Monkypod

I have noticed a bug with Garuda that other people may have noticed as well, when attempting to use her 1 and 2, it sometimes does not work, and says, "target is obstructed" when the enemies are clearly standing in front of me with no obstacles, I never noticed this problem with Ash's teleport mechanic, I could target enemies fine with that, it seems to only be happening with Garuda. (This was tested on Grineer only if that helps, so I don't know if it's any better with Corpus or Infested). Edit: This mostly happens when the enemy is standing on a staircase, or is above you, even if they are at the bottom of the staircase with you it still does not work.

8 minutes ago, (NSW)Electropuncher said:

This really has to do with pathing in general, and is unfortunately something that's kind of baked into Warframe at this point. Notice how enemies will hop over invisible obstacles, sometimes going backwards to go forwards.

Yeah, it was just never this obvious until I used a warframe who relies on her 1 and 2, and they both rely on the strange targeting that never works.

Archived