Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hopefully These 100 Run Weapons Are Worth It.

Kvzakau

They wont be worth it. Not for running 100 of the same mission OVER and OVER again.

If it's godlike, it will be nerfed.

If it sucks, it will continue to suck.

If it is perfectly balanced, it will still not be worth 100 runs of the same mission over and over again.

Edited by AscendantWyvern

If these things suck.. literally i'll delete my account.

You are so cute. I lost 850 Rare 10 (10, not 5) Fusion Cores, and 750% Multishot in this game, and you're going to quit over another 3000 10no points not being Acrid level?

Yeah, okay.

Edited by Ced23Ric

they are just lato skins

Latos can hardly be called "Hand Cannons."

It'll perform like it looks. In which case the grineer will get a shiney new turd sprayer :D

Corpus victory could have gotten you a buster cannon, with 3 charge-up levels increasing damage and puncture... but it's too late now :o

Another Corpus supporter spouting lies... That's all your army is made up of: Liars and hackers...

Edited by Archistopheles

They wont be worth it. Not for running 100 of the same mission OVER and OVER again.

If it's godlike, it will be nerfed.

If it sucks, it will continue to suck.

If it is perfectly balanced, it will still not be worth 100 runs of the same mission over and over again.

So all that battlepay means nothing, then?

Uhm even if they do suck you still get two free weapon slots to place "non-sucky weapons" in, that's two free slots!! c'mon see the bright side for once..

Hate to be the one to say this, but the slots are most likely tied to the weapon as it has always been with Vandal and Wraith weapons...

If these things suck.. literally i'll delete my account. I just have that feeling they're gonna suck :\.

Well.. thanks to De and the majority of the community we all will get Grineer Weapons.. and we all know how good they are compared to other faction weapons, don't we?

I can just tell you.. the Acrid will still be far superior to that Grineer pistol.