The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[HELP]Opticor Riven Price?!

FeDevecchi

Just now, (PSN)Madurai-Prime said:

It's a good riven so don't sell for cheap. 

From the PC listings you probably have a 1.5 to 4k riv.

idk about that price check. It's not a great - roll and cold doesn't combine into any status type that would be great on a opticor imo. 

There is an unsold cc/ms/cold/- for 500p and another with top bid of 50p and 700p buyout that's been listed for 2+ weeks. 

2 minutes ago, Berzerkules said:

idk about that price check. It's not a great - roll and cold doesn't combine into any status type that would be great on a opticor imo. 

There is an unsold cc/ms/cold/- for 500p and another with top bid of 50p and 700p buyout that's been listed for 2+ weeks. 

Ok I must have missed those, and you're right the 4k one was a -punc.

Sorry OP it's still a good roll, but I'd go for 500 to 1.2. Depends on what the buyer is willing to spend.

16 minutes ago, Berzerkules said:

Search for similar cc/ms/- opticor rivens on https://warframe.market/auctions and https://riven.market/list/PC

The ones still listed are the ones that have not sold and probably over priced so go a little lower for quicker sale.

Searched on these sites and find one a with the same stats just a little worse numbers, for 850 but it was put for sale about a month ago, i think i will try to sell mine for 550 pl maybe idk

1 minute ago, (PSN)Madurai-Prime said:

Ok I must have missed those, and you're right the 4k one was a -punc.

Sorry OP it's still a good roll, but I'd go for 500 to 1.2. Depends on what the buyer is willing to spend.

true i will try to sell it  for 550 so i have some room for negotiate 

2 minutes ago, o0Despair0o said:

I'll never understand people who pay ludicrous amounts of plat for a damn riven that could get nerfed at any moment.

"Something something, people can spend their money however they want" tends to be the answer.

Personally I find it kind of nuts myself, but it really is their money after all...not that it convinces me they're any less crazy for it.

11 minutes ago, o0Despair0o said:

I'll never understand people who pay ludicrous amounts of plat for a damn riven that could get nerfed at any moment.

Seriously I wouldn't pay any more than 20.

I've made like 800p in 3 days at one point. It's not that hard if you have some things to actually sell. I sold an Octavia prime for 80p today alone. 

Yea, there are people blessed with a lot of money out there who can just buy plat with a discount, but in a month you could make enough plat to buy whatever you want through trade. 

35 minutes ago, o0Despair0o said:

Seriously I wouldn't pay any more than 20.

They can also get buffed at any moment.

What else is there to spend plat on? Might as well get nice rivens for weapons I enjoy using. 

42 minutes ago, Aldain said:

"Something something, people can spend their money however they want" tends to be the answer.

Personally I find it kind of nuts myself, but it really is their money after all...not that it convinces me they're any less crazy for it.

Plat isn't money though, Sure, someone had to buy it but, trading is so easy to make I've never had the need to. It's not like I can exchange my plat for real world world money so it has no real value. With very little effort you can make plat faster than you can spend it even if you buy nice rivens. 

36 minutes ago, (PSN)Madurai-Prime said:

I've made like 800p in 3 days at one point. It's not that hard if you have some things to actually sell. I sold an Octavia prime for 80p today alone. 

Yea, there are people blessed with a lot of money out there who can just buy plat with a discount, but in a month you could make enough plat to buy whatever you want through trade. 

Exactly, plat isn't hard to make. I logged into market to to get links for this thread and accidentally made 450p before I logged off the site because I was tired of getting messages mid mission. 

Archived