Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Entrati standing & token trade-ins take a lot of time

Andikki

In order to get all the Necralisk goodies one has to do this, preferably every day:

1. Go to Daughter, check out Exocrine Assignments, hover over every assignment, decide if the cost is acceptable, click > "Give" > wait for the animation to finish for each assignment you decide to turn in.
  2. Go to Otak, check out Extraction Expeditions, hover over every expedition, decide if the cost is acceptable, click > "Give" > wait for the animation to finish for each expedition you decide to turn in.
  3. Go to Father, check out Parts Requisition, hover over every requisition, decide if the cost is acceptable, click > "Give" > wait for the animation to finish for each requisition you decide to turn in.
  4. Go to Son, check out Capture Deimos Wildlife, hover over every offer, decide if the cost is acceptable, click > "Give" > wait for the animation to finish for each tag exchange you decide to make.
  5. Go to Grandmother, check out Exchange Family Tokens, hover over every offer, decide if the cost is acceptable, click > "Give" > wait for the animation to finish for each token exchange you decide to make.
  6. At Grandmother, check out Mend the Family, hover over every offer, see that all of them are too costly.
  7. At Grandmother, Trade Tokens for Entrati Standing, exchange your Mother Tokens for standing.
  8. Jump into operator, go to Loid, Trade Orokin Matrices for Necraloid Standing.
  9. Optionally, also purchase some wares at selected family members.

Then, there's also Fortuna and Cetus to visit and perform more exchanges. This whole process becomes terribly tedious and takes a lot of playtime.

4 hours ago, RyAn0099 said:

That is the objective of the game

To just click a lot of buttons?

To be honest the process can be improved:

- buy on middle mouse button (now you click it and it goes to another window where you have to accept...)

- "ready to buy" tab should be selected when you go to each vendors "buy token shop"

- filtering (e.g no Vome, Pustulite, if you have more than M Nanospores then select it)

- auto buy on selected filters (read above)

On 2021-03-31 at 10:33 AM, (PSN)c1234567890alvi said:

Imho it is better than what they did in the previous open world, as you can now farm more on the days you are motivated and just use leftover standing on days you're not. I think it's an improvement.

I also like that there's no cap on farming, but now this cap on trade-ins makes even less sense. Farming cap could be explained with preventing the players' burnouts. Trade-in caps are only explained with the devs' uncertainty that they balanced things right, so they put in this safety guard that prevents the players from exhausting the content in one day. It's not a good excuse. Either way, cap or no cap, the tediousness of the exchange process is still there.

Why can't we have a hybrid of both? I enjoyed having activities matter in the short term. Fortuna let you run bounties to get both standing & Debt Bonds (though it wasn't always consistent when it came to Debt Bonds). I could farm Kubrodons for standing, why can't I farm the creatures on Deimos for standing & still receive tokens that could be invested at some other point in time?

Archived