Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

You guys know my #1 gripe with this game is rivens, and that hasn't changed, but...

parttimeparty

Pets are slowly creeping into that #2 spot. Esp on solo steel path. Reviving my cat every 2 mins ( no exaggeration) is getting pretty boring/old.

Again, another easily fixable, but for some reason severely overlooked aspect of the game.

You cant keep adding features without fixing old ones.

I know, it sucks, I love new stuff, but this is getting ridiculous.

Yeah, it's time they add the Vulpaphylla/Djinn's mechanics to all pets and sentinels. They'll automatically enter in repair/rest state for 30 secs, where they'll lose their "active" abilities (charm, armor strip, buffs...) but not their passives (radar, vacuum...).

Pets have way too many QoL features attached to them nowadays that losing them permanently is a way-too-heavy punishment.

37 minutes ago, parttimeparty said:

Pets are slowly creeping into that #2 spot. Esp on solo steel path. Reviving my cat every 2 mins ( no exaggeration) is getting pretty boring/old.

Again, another easily fixable, but for some reason severely overlooked aspect of the game.

How dare you exaggerate. My pets be needing to be revived every 30 seconds. Lol

Jokes aside, I’m for real. Mine being going down like as soon as I revive them. Becomes way too tedious and a distraction having to keep reviving them.

I know trolls will be like, “we why don’t you just use Inaros or put a lot of health mods on with health link?🥴”, but that shouldn’t be our only options. We should be allowed to use any frames with any pets. 

Like make some paragon mod for instant pet revival. Something. Especially something to prevent changing our builds since we literally cannot afford to waste a slot while doing mission in Steel Path. 

Companion fragility is an issue that has been addressed quite a few times now by the community. Many argue that DE should just go ahead and make companion straight immortal and I can't really argue with, considering that companions are not so OP that they play the game for you or anything. They are just a little convenient support.

1 hour ago, parttimeparty said:

If you put a riven on your kavat you wouldn't have to worry about it.

52 minutes ago, (PSN)c1234567890alvi said:

companions are not so OP that they play the game for you or anything

Melee Bird with Drifle Prime or Verga would like a word with you.

22 minutes ago, continue said:

if you scan 10000 feral kavats theres a 0.1% chance lotus will break into your house and slot a kavat riven into your usb port

Oh thanks! I was worried it'd be as bad as grinding for Ash, but that seems comparatively manageable.

i blame what seems to be an AI change for Companions - you seem to have to get a lot farther away from them now for them to cancel what they're doing and prioritize following you.

when it should be the other way round, following the owner should be the #1 priority anytime they're like, idk more than 20-25m away from you. staying near the owner is going to almost always be the safest place to be.

also that they still get stunlocked by Fire/Elec Status, but they don't care about that eternal problem

Archived