Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Livestream #17!

[DE]Rebecca

1 -

when are we getting an upgraded/functional chat system? (ie custom tabs. friendslist chat, resizable window that stays open, squad chat the doesnt insta-close, etc)

2 -

will mastery rank ever give slots? (ie choice of 1 weapon/frame/sentinel slot per rank)

im currently rank 12, and while if this feature was ingame it might have delayed my founders package but would not have prevented it

3 -

infested need some luv, more new/different units and hopefully the next event is infested focused

4 -

new stealth mechanics inbound anytime soon?

5 -

reactions to these threads?

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/119650-the-grand-thread-for-parkour-improvements-and-fixes-with-gifs-and-updated/?hl=%2Bwith+%2Bgifs

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/116872-the-grand-thread-for-animation-and-parkour-improvements-and-fixes-with-gifs/

Edited by CY13ERPUNK

- How soon can we except new enemy types and unique enemies on different planets to make combat more interesting? All factions and especially infested become very repetitive soon due to lack of different enemies that require different strategies.

- Also, can we expect massive old tileset expansions? For example something that would double the amount of grinner asteroid tiles, corpus ship tiles and maybe add per planet and mission specific tiles?

...and maybe buffs to bosses? Every single one of them become too easy with groups of people.

Edited by Aure7

Stealth? Any updates?

Any updates on gender swap? Concerning that a majority of the community would like to see it, I mean you gave us PvP, only because a minority wanted it, so why no gender swap?

Are you planning to give us more weapon skins or helmets that impact playstyle soon?

How it will the codex work practically? You mentioned in LS16 that it would be a gear item, is it re-usable? is it a weapon-like dart launcher? do you have more than one shot? (long reload to prevent spamming would be fair, single/few uses per mission would be fairly annoying) would it be hit-scan or have travel time? Please don't make it a consumable one shot deal.

The Gravidus Dilemma raised the bar in events. It allowed for lore integration and an enjoyable experience outside of the game itself. However, inside the game, it proved to be a major issue of repetitive boredom.

Q. Will there be future events similar to this, and will they provide less tedium in both mission types and reward criteria?

RNJesus has some questions:

What is the ETA on the Sentinel HUD?

Could we maybe get the "Siege of Martialis" as a permanent addition to the game?

Will we ever get a Metallic Colorpicker (sort of like the golden prime parts, just in different colors)?

Any new info/ETA on Armor 2.0

Have Sheldon voice Derf Anyo!

And while I'm at it, will we ever see enemies use parkour mechanics (on a lesser degree) other than the Tenno? Furthermore, will we ever see the Stalker using such techniques (on a higher frequency/complexity than the previously implied mention)? As it stands, the Stalker is unable to jump, climb ledges, wall-run/push-off, or anything and instead is prone to becoming stuck while shouting curses at you like a banshee (although Banshee would do a better job at it).

Edited by Transmorphic_Wyvern

So yeah. About the statemant "This war was unfair, because Grineer had stronger troops and better battlepay at the beginning*". What do you think? It (the war) also effected the community and split it a bit (not to heavy though).

Also:

- Please tell us more about the Beserker Warframe and U11,if you already have plans for that.

-New Jungle tileset release? How far did you already come with the work for it?

-Cool new Stuff coming soon?

-Corpus secondary avaible?/What do both guns(Grineer/Corpus -secondary) do?

-Will there be anything happening to the lore because of events like this?

-Random Flame about Corpus loosing here

(* Better battlepay at the beginning means, that this faction is better supported from the beginning, because people would rather stay at Grineer than start with corpus support again, thus leading to the grineer winning, thus more people join the grineer because they like winning without fighting for it(because people are lazy)/no one cares about the lore.)

Edited by Megakruemel

With the Grineer dominating from the very start, are you satisfied with how the event played out? If not, why? If so, how do you respond to people who feel it was rigged or that the event was entirely determined by huge clans rather than induvidual players?

Edited by Brimir

The event seems to be created around the idea of further progress/involvement of lore, especially to put the Corpus' motivations and "evil" in light. However, even that aspect was arguably poorly done, since there is a lack of better presentation to begin with. A few e-mail exchange and forum lore-friendly flaming can do only this much.

With lack of information (even more implied info could be enough), a better presentation (why do we sneak in through vents of the ship if we work with that faction?) and better story/gameplay progression (the same extermination with only 2-3 new tiles can get monotonous not only in gameplay, but in bringing us to the story), many players are pushed away from immersion, which again hinders the whole lore-involvement of the event. As a possible result, there are a huge portion of Tenno simply being mercenaries, since there's not much lore, "tangible" or not, to care about. -- Note: I've done over 300 Grineer missions and not a single Corpus one, and I also made my choice days before the event. Take that as you will in relation to what I said just before.

Will You guys address this further in future events if you're going to make it story-related again?

Edited by Casardis

FIrst question:

Will there be an option to cancel a build in the foundry and have everything refunded? If not, why?

Second question(complex):

Given the lore-based sentiment that the Tenno are only loyal to each other, why are they being given a choice in this Gravidus conflict? There is very little to give context or support to one side of the other from a storyline perspective, although if anything it would seem that the obvious choice would be for all Tenno to preserve only each other, quoting the faction page: "Tenno stand united against a common foe, loyal only to each other." Well they haven't been united in this incident, so why is that and is the quoted statement subject to change? Because currently the real dilemma is the direction in storyline; Tenno's purpose of existence being stated to preserve other Tenno, who then will preserve other Tenno, etc. That is a very circular and one-dimensional storyline situation. Hoping this will be expounded upon, so, will it?

Third question:

Why was the decision made to have this event be as divisive as it was? Building on my previous question, in regards to game-play this has split clans apart quite literally. Was this not foreseen?

Fourth and last(quick):

Why give the handcannon BP for the opposite faction supported to the supporters who didn't want it in the first place?

Edited by Andaeros

Any plans for the ember prime drops? I would love to see a void assassination. I think the stalker would be an amazing boss, but I'd love to see him using shadows of the dead to summon defeated warframes (with random color schemes so they look like players). Or at least, are there any plans for a void assassination, maybe against whatever is controlling the corrupted?

1. Would you consider letting us sell resources?

2. The Gradivus Dilemma seems to have been the manifestation of what Clan vs Clan as described in livestream 1 and 3 was planned to be. Now that you clearly have the code, is clan vs clan coming in some way?

3. Would you consider adding invasion, formorian sabotage, or corpus void alerts? These missions were fun, it seems like a waste not to keep them in the game in some shape or form. Right now alerts are generally indistinguishable from other missions.

4. In livestream 10, Steve made Nightmare sound like an outlet for players who wanted an extreme challenge, but it was released early to get player feedback before regrettable decisions were made. Now that we've gotten the alpha version, when, if ever, can we expect it to be the mega brutal game mode it was hyped up to be?

5. Why is it fine that continuous weapons aren't affected by fire rate mods, but need to be affected by accuracy mods? What's even more confusing is that continuous weapons have a fire rate stat in the arsenel screen which changes with fire rate mods, but in-game fire rate is unaffected.

6. Who would win in a fight between Salad V and Derf Anyo?

7. Would you consider adding a system to let Tenno ally with either the Grineer or Corpus to get mods or blueprints from their drop table by fighting the opposite faction? I really don't like killing Corpus guys but the last two mods I need drop off of moas. I'd rather kill 10,000 Grineer if I could to complete a contract type of thing.

Edited by VegetableBasket

My question...

A long, long time ago, during Mid-Update 9, Scott (I think it was Scott?) has said that he realizes the New Player Experience needs "serious work". We are now Mid-Update 10 and the New Player Experience still has not been tweaked.

Are we ever going to see Tweaks to low-level Grineer, The SOLO mode, etc to make the game more friendly to Newbies and those who have yet to find the "required" mods that let you do some of this stuff?

Question 2:

This event has taught us just how ridiculously unbalanced Grineer vs Corpus are -- anytime there's a major battle between a large number of NPCs, it is very one-sided: The Grineer murder the Corpus left-and-right because the Grineer do more damage, and have more health and armor. As a player, I can tell you that killing Grineer takes a large amount MORE effort than killing Corpus (and is a lot more dangerous in general). Is this ever going to get balanced?

Has there been any thought to perhaps making the alert system similar to how the rewards for the invasion event went? I think it'd be great to choose between 2 resources, say neurodes and orokin cells, before you start the alert. This could also be good for alternate helmets as well, you could have an alert for a frame, and give the option of either of the two helmets. On that note: is there any update on the season 2 helmets for nova and nekros?

Please...if you supported one faction with 100 missions, you qualify for a tier 3 reward, could you get it(BP), regardless of who won? So many people want the Detron, but will be instead given a Brakk blueprint. Nobody wants this. Even if it's a blueprint, could we PLEASE get it?

Edited by Nazgul999

I got one guestion.

Will Banshee get some changes in the next Updates? Because I think her abilities are not so good as the abilities of the other Warframes.

Sonic Boom: Nice too have but it does not help in the most situations

Sonar: Probably the best one of the 4 abilities. Noting to concern on that one

Silence: I think almost nobody uses it because it's almost useless

Sound Quake: The idea is good but it won't realy work on high lvl enemies because there is no armor ignore. 49 damage per second on an lvl 35-45 ancient isn't realy useful compared to Saryn with armor ignore. And you can die while using it (hate when that happens)

I just think Banshee could be such a good Warframe. She is very well designed and I like the fact that you have to work hard to get her.

Thanks for an answer

Edited by LowM4n