Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Livestream #17!

[DE]Rebecca

1. How do you guys arrive at participation reward requirements for events? 100 repetitions of the Gradivus event was for me just way too much. I felt you guys had made a great step forward with the Survival event that had skill/success based rewards rather than asking for a huge time investment, and was very disappointed to see the return of "do this thing a hundred times" for this event, cool as everything else about the event is.

2. Will Nyx ever get her own unique body design? She is the only frame in the game without her own body design (her body is clearly Excalibur's mesh and texture that has been slightly morphed and feminized)

Edited by Barnago

After all the new mods coming out, do you think you can make new auras? If so, could you give us an idea on what they'll be? If not, why?

Edit: Seeing that new aura mods were leaked in the latest hotfix, my question is kinda irrelevant now lol

Edited by Seaverett

What are the details regarding on the planned warframe changes, if there's any yet? Namely Volt.

Any ETA on that one other Nova alternate helmet (and possibly Nerkos')?

Also this event has seen some heavy negative feedback, mostly because of how the rewards were given in factor of the grineer at the start and most likely influenced the outcome, amongst other things like the unbalance between factions, etc. So in the end what is DE's word in this whole lot of things mentioned in the feedback?

Also, Scott's word on feedback for the Berzerker? Namely the appereance controversy.

Edited by RahuStalker

Ok, here's my questions.

Are we ever going to own...

...a plasma shotgun?

...a classic grenade launcher? *Bounce, Wait, BOOM*

...a bolt or dart shotgun?

...a freeze rifle or cannon?

...a flak cannon?

*Most Important!* Are there new factions planned for the LONG term of the Warframe's lifetime? *Most Important!*

What are the next rooms and/or decorations planned to be available in our Dojos?

Edited by Krotalon

With the Grineer dominating from the very start, are you satisfied with how the event played out? If not, why? If so, how do you respond to people who feel it was rigged or that the event was entirely determined by huge clans rather than induvidual players?

Can we have an update on features coming to the mobile app?  The ability to craft items, customize Warframe loadouts, etc. and implement that codex on a second screen device would be cool.  

Also, has it ever been discussed to give Warframes certain properties beyond stats?  IE - Why do cold levels hurt Frost and fire hazards hurt Ember?  Why is Saryn affected by toxins and Volt damaged by electrical weapons?  I think it would be great to buff Frost when there is a cold hazard, but extra penalize Ember.  It would make the Warframes seem more real.    

Finally, I would love to see an update that added new powers to each Warframe rather than just another Warframe.  Why not do a series two power mods update so that you could really customize your Warframe.  If each Warframe had 12 powers to choose from instead of just the same four everyone else with that Warframe has, then we'd see a lot more customization of each one.  

Anyway, great game and keep up all of the good work.

What better way to kick off the weekend than a Livestream on Fridays?  Please join us this Friday for Livestream #17!

What: Livestream #17! A Dev Q&A session! Join us as we take questions from the forums and chat and discuss what we’re working on!

We will also be giving away three 1000 Platinum Prizes!

When:  November 1st @ 2 PM EDT (6 PM GMT)! Find your timezone here: http://www.worldtimebuddy.com/

Where: http://www.twitch.tv/warframe

Who: Steve, Scott, Geoff and Sheldon will join Rebecca on the couch to field community questions and talk about Warframe!

Thread closes at 10:00 AM EDT on November 1st, get your questions in!

I have a few questions.

1 - I really enjoyed the intro cinematic. Will we see any more cinematic in the game that help tell the story in future updates?

2 - Could there be a possibility of adding in story missions with unique areas and objectives similar to the tutorial? Maybe each planet can have its own story mission along with a cinematic.

3 - Do other humans exist in the Warframe universe who aren't part of the Corpus or Grineer, such as colonies of independent humans trying to live peacefully? 

Thank you. 

Question 1:

Have you ever thought about changing the secondary and melee weapon slots into a left/right hand slot loadout and adding a one/two handed stat to the weapons?

This would remove the need for "Ak" and dual weapon varieties as you could have, for example, a lato in each hand or a skana in each hand. This would also allow people to have somthing like dual lex or a krakken/bronco combo (which would sound like badum chh =D) and with one handed melee you could have dual dark sword or a skana prime/ dakra prime combo to be just that extra bit prime.

Question 2:

If/When you plan to add the opposite gender versions of current frames with new abilities, how do you plan to make the female loki the single best frame in exsistance? =D

Edited by Gysahl

Question: Moving forward, assuming that the Codex helps out by adding smaller tidbits of lore and helping create a clearer overall picture, will Warframe attempt to provide more "story" content and in a clearer fashion?

To clarify: in this recent event, it seems like there may have been a lot more going on behind the scenes at DE in terms of story, motivation, relations, ecetera.  I think much of it was lost on the player base who didn't follow every avenue of media that DE uses (twitter, facebook, forums, etc) and the majority didn't really understand what was happening or why.  Granted many people understood that fellow Tenno were in danger, but there was never really any understanding about the flip side being the Grineer conquest and subjugation of colonies.  Who were these colonists?  Members of the Corpus, innocents?  Me and others can often put two and two together (ie Mars is not an officially held Corpus system, they only conduct business and salvage there, so ostensibly these colonies were innocents who didn't belong to any faction), but I think these points were lost on the majority - and it is a shame, because then the whole moral dilemma angle just kind of went out the window.  A better story leading up to the event where all sides were clear could have provided for a much more difficult choice, and thereby possibly more "stake" in the matter.

Edited by KARMA2605

I believe that if Prime Warframes were given better stats, along with possibly a 5th power, it may be worth while to hunt for them and gather the materials neccesary to build them. Because, like what most other players are stating, all you really need is to forma it a few times, and they are basically identical. food for thought.

With the Dual Zoren, we have a weapon that can augment our movement, adding another dimension to parkour. Might we see other weapons with such applications (things like how high we can grab onto ledges, jump height, swinging across gaps, etc)?

Might we see skins for Prime Warframe and weapons in the future to make them better resemble their non-primed counterparts?

How do you weigh criticisms and complaints about balance issues?

Edited by Archwizard

Q1: Currently Ruk is waiting for new model, next boss that was introduced is Alad V. Which boss are you going to remodel next or maybe you are planning new one to the game? 

Q2: Gradivus Dillema was the best event so far. It's amazing how from simple extermination mission you created dynamic space-battles between factions, also making players choose sides was brilliant idea. Do you plan on some big changes to the game world related to event after-effects? 

Q3: What'll be next tileset that you plan on implementing to the game after Corpus gas city? Will it be one of those showed during previous livestream ( jungle and Grineer Shipbuilding area) or something else? 

Q4: QUESTION TO GEOFF! When can we expect new Warframe trailer? 

Q5: ANTOHER QUESTION TO GEOFF! ^^ When can we expect advanced melee combinations you showed us during previous livestream? Can you give as a hint about your progress in this matter? 

Q6: QUESTION TO STEVE! Do you plan on rising some Dojo rooms capacity for decorations? Some players in clans are annoyed that they can put limited number of decorations to their huge halls or gardens? Will you add some stuff like Tenno galery? 

Q7: ANOTHER QUESTON TO STEVE! Mentioning new achievement system, do you plan on adding some rewards for completing these achivements? Like clan trophies or individual rewards? 

As DE Steve said the updates for the PS4 version gonna have several days or delay. I want to know if the PS4 players won't be able to play in the next events or they going to play less time instead the PC players?

Question #1: This event has had it's mix of both highs and lows, if you had to start it over is there anything you would change?

Question #2: Can we get a status update on Armor 2.0? Is it still in the early stages or can we expect to see it as soon as the next update

Edited by TheWackyWombat

So, I gathered these questions from the feedback of the members of the old clan I was part of and the new one I created with some of my most trusted pals from the ashes of the old one. Here are the questions:

1.As one of the Warlords of a clan and its main decorator, I'm having a hard time to decorate certain rooms like Gardens, they always are left so empety after me and others attemp to decorate it, most of the members who tried to decorate agree with me when I say that at least the Gardens decoration limit should be increased to a number not so high but not so low, for example, 25 decoration capacity slots instead of 15. Will we see anything like this in the future?

2. The last clan I was from was a big one, more than 700 members but only less than 5% seemed to really donate and help the clan in any way these members could, but as time passed, all of the few people who donated become frustated, and so was I, and we decided to arrange a meeting with the clan leader to talk about these issues of no one really helping but that didin´t helped much either, and so I created a topic in the Dojo Feedback section about these issues and a few others and big clans are really needing a way to known who is donating or not, how much and where. It was because of the impunity of the lazy bastards that me and all of its donators decided to leave and create our own piece of heaven in a new small Shadow clan. But still it bothers me, what about the other big clans? These lazy good for nothing freeloaders can´t be left as they are right now otherwise the big clans will have a hard time to grow and expand. So, is there any hint of some kind of "Clan members' donation table" or chart or anytime like that soon?

3. When can we expect the new elevators?

We inquire as to an update on the state of the agreed endgame arrangement. Your loyal CB testers will not protect you forever. Even the most loyal have a breaking point. You can't for much longer bribe us with weapons, or stall us with new mission assignments either. Wasn't it you De_Steve who said in one of the first live-streams that you had a huge idea for endgame? Yet you still keep us waiting. We ask you to deliver to us an answer. If you don't we shall deliver swift judgement! You have till live-stream #17...have a good day ^ ^.

~Halisi, the Ember.

Edited by Halisi