Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Livestream #17!

[DE]Rebecca

(no͞o nē)

When U9 was Released I was delighted to see the new Grineer tiles with areas that made wallrunning relevant. Sadly, these areas were all to quickly replaced with bridges, stairs and other means of traverse making wallrunning not only unnecessary, but in many cases actually more difficult and less practical. This trend has continued through subsequent updates, with tiles being released containing great wallrunning areas which are quickly changed to, at best, not require wallrunning and all to often actually discourage it.

Will this trend continue, or will wallruning ever become relevant? (i.e. more advantageous than simply taking the stairs?)

?1: Will there be new type of enemies?

?2: Is there be new Combat weaponry? Like Greave's only that utilize in Kick?

?3: What future weaponry will there be other than the Infested Whips, Tenno Sniper and Double Barrel? Ex. Kusarigama (sickle and chain) reason why I mention this is because u have the Kama in the game Though the Move set needs to be changed.

?4: Is there new Animation for the Berserker Warframe? and Where do we get the parts? <==== a need to know bases

?5: What plans are there in the future for the game? as in take a break on adding more stuff and fix bugs (needs it). that way you have more time in adding more warframe's,

?6: How is the Trading System facility or Rooms coming along?

?7: Any new faction or bosses in future? Except for Alad V.

When will Clan Dojo's be addressed outside of Gardens? We have the Elevator and Research Rooms that still have their models from U8, and the Dueling rooms, barracks, and parkour rooms are yet to be finished, so when do you estimate that Clan Dojo's will finally be completed in terms of those outdated rooms?

My questions are:

1. Will Infested ever get their own "unique" planets and not Grineer's or Corpus' tile sets?

2. Would you consider making Prime Skins (alternate helmets for frames) with no stats instead of having a new Prime, which is somewhat considered trophy warframes or used for Mastery rank?

3. What are your opinions on Gradivus Dilemma Event? Will it be incorporated into the new game play or as alerts?

- Thanks.

QUESTION: What is the current situation regarding the extraction from Survival missions?

We went from 'any person can extract a mission after one minute in extraction', through 'the whole team must be in extraction' all the way to 'if half of the team enters extraction the mission ends INSTANTLY.

I mean, the changes are a bit chaotic and unpredictable and the experience of survival missions suffers because of that. Is there any plan for fixing that? Possibly an individual extraction that would not force the whole team tok finish the mission, aka endless defense style?

Thanks!

During the event I noticed that some players were doing this only for the rewards and not for the lore content.

I think if you did not reveal the reward on the day that the event started, only the players who really want to contribute could participate.

In future like events (please make some, I loved this one) can you keep the rewards (battle pay and final reward) as a secret?

My question pertains to the issue brought up this morning involving several nodes being hacked into and altered to influence the overall Gradivus Dilemma event. After reading through the thread I'm left confused as to how someone was able to accomplish this and left wondering if any more information could be at risk (credit card information was my first thought). Honesty has always been important between a developer and its community, and it's a field that I believe DE is very good at. In that vein, I'd be interested to hear several things:

1) What is the extent of the damage to the event/personal information security?

2) How have the hacker/hackers been punished? Have they received bans?

3) What steps are being taken to prevent future attacks?

This may be addressed through the damage system overhaul, but once again I would just like to ask whether or not the game's difficulty (or lack thereof) over the past few months will be addressed. Perhaps its due to unbalanced frame abilities like Pull and M. Prime mostly, but even apart from those the game feels much easier than it was several months ago. Is this the direction the game is heading in more of a 'bulletstorm' style where we are simply mowing through enemies, or will we see the return of some deeper difficulty ( not just increased health pools on enemies but again this may be addressed in dmg 2.0) I know the A.I is something that takes a long time to work on, but I just wanted to know the direction DE is planning on taking this. Personally I would prefer the game to return the more shooter nature it was towards the beginning of the year, but some opinions from the team would help me decide whether to continue support of the game. Again I've loved warframe over the past year, but it is turning towards the easier side and I find the game itself can be much more fun if actively dodging enemy fire and taking openings and doesn't need to rely on the progression of loot as much. Nightmare mode is great but it would be nice to have simply that dmg boost enemies have on missions without their health being buffed or odd vampire effects. Anyway thanks for being my most played game this year and can't wait to see what the new damage system brings to the table.

TLDR: Often going in without any survival mods on warframe like shield/health and powers to achieve an artificial difficulty. Any plans on creating either new planets without the huge hp pool enemies with increased dmg or the like with dmg 2.0 and future?
Thanks

Direct Questions for addressing the above:

1. Cell Missions? are they still coming?

2. A mode with boosted enemy damage but not immersion-breaking hp similar to nightmare mode without the odd effects? (No energy drops mid-mission would be a plus) Would give a good meta-game for people who really enjoy it and don't want to power creep rush. Also would not be necessary to scale rewards/exp unless desired by DE.

3. Any word on what Scott talked about last livestream about stealth rewards being implemented?

4. And lastly, although I've mentioned it, what is the status of the dmg 2.0?

Edited by xLordBelialx

Will there be a revamp to Nyx's suit? Everyone has their own unique look while Nyx's suit looks identical to Excalibur.

Will there be a health and shield display for the hostage in Rescue missions? Doing so would allow us to know when the Hostage is in danger. 

Playing on the ninja aspects, will there be a giant shuriken? Will there be explosive mods for Kunais? 

Edited by BloodCarnival

Timeline on "best host" picker? on U11? More information on everything included in U11?

Another odd thing I've noticed, as an almost 300 hr vet, its worth my time much more to play Mercury missions (namely Apollodorus) than anywhere else simply because of the exp scaling, its borderline ridiculous. I can grind exp twice as fast, in half the time in a 30 min Apollodorus run than I can in a 20-30 wave Xini defense and because of the mod system updates, I now have little to no reason to run high level missions because neither the cred rewards nor the exp rewards beat what you can get on Mercury. Is this exp system broken, or instituted as-is on purpose? If so, since the low level players get the opportunity for massive exp grinds quickly (if you're good enough to stay with teammates and survive), why can't vet players get the same thing from insanely difficult high level defense/survival on someplace like Outer Terminus or Palus?

We would LOVE to see DE take another look at exp scaling and credit drop amounts!

Warframe needs merchandising!

Will there be Warframe gift-shop where we can buy Warframe-themed stuff? There is already a Warframe tshirt and headband for the Founders. Will that remain exclusive, or can we all buy it later?

With the current event, we see a lot of corpus vs grineer rivalry. I'm sure there would have been player buying grineer or corpus shirts to show support for their selected faction. I collect coffee mugs, so those be great too. Maybe even little figures of the bosses. Would be cool if you guys got a goftshop together before Christmas.

Additionally, some questions I posted last time about chat improvements

Will we ever get a rifle range mod? Useful for flux rifle, synapse. Maybe even ignis. Could make torid and ogris trajectory flatter.

Edited by hyperblaster

Gday!

Will we see a Gorgon wraith or vandal variant? Or will we see one fused with orokin technology, like the Seer? (Nice work on it, I love the terrifying little monster)
Will the Supra get a buff?

Will there be gender swaps in the future?
Are there any more cosmetic items planned? Helmets with a cooking pot on them?

Will we see more skins for multiple weapons?

As mentioned by an earlier poster, Will we see a metallic colour picker?

Do you have any more nightmare mods planned?

Seconding Gysahl, Will we be able to equip one handed weapons into left and right hand weapon slots, for the respective weapon types?

Seconding someone else within the thread, will we see a metallic colour picker?

If we paint the energy colour on a warframe black, will the respective ability/effect/trail be black, like darkness?

Hacking aside(True bummer that), Would the event have gone as planned? It was an excellent one, and expanded on the lore a bit.

Considering the lore...

May we have a sneak peek at some of the codex entries?

And will we get specific event missions that unlock more lore? Could we even see the civvies? Can we defend them from the grineer(Or the respective factions involved)

Seconding Krotalons earlier post, Will we see other factions in the far future of warframe? Maybe a civillian one?

Will we see more events to test the strength and/or diversity of each Tenno's moral compass, similar to what happened in the event?

Anyways, Keep up the good work, I look forward to the next update!

EDIT: More questions; Will wyrm be buffed or changed, now that dethcube has taken over its role?

Will we be able to build a sentinel weapon independently of the sentinel it originated from?

Will volt be buffed?

That should be it, unless I remember or come up with more questions.

Edited by InfiniumV

Ooh!

What's under Steve's hat? Joking aside, onto the questions... (seriously, is he hiding Voldemort?)

1. Will Invasion be returning? Perhaps as a random alert?

2. Prime helmets? 'Cause lets face it, Pendragon looks awful on Excalibur Prime. Same can be said for Gauss and Coil...

3. Goeff showed the Design Council some neat intro scene animations, as well as increased fluidity of the game, such as Trinity's battle skirt... Will we see more creativity with animation beyond our current idles? Some animations, such as jumping, seem a little stale...

4. Corrupted mod slots? I know there was a conversation about mod slots and capacity in the last livestream... Is there a possibility of having extra mod slots specifically for Corrupted mods? It'd be like an Aura slot except for Corrupted mods.

5. Nunchuks? Guys, I cannot stress this enough. We need them.

6. Free Platinum for Christmas?

7. How long until the new UI is pushed through? It's looking great so far, and I'm eager for more. My biggest concern I want addressed is the chat, both in the lobby and in-game. Also, as a big fan of Trinity, I'd like it if the user interface looked something like...

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/122541-i-wish-the-in-game-ui-looked-like-this/

8. Will anything be replacing Founder's in the future?

9. Volt is the last Warframe I need to level, and using him is an absolute nightmare for me. Is he on the list to be fixed?

10. Has it been determined what Alad V's sentinelthing is supposed to be? The video Geoff showed us had a Dethcube, but he said that would be changed in the future.

11. Did the Gradivus Dilemma event turn out the way you had hoped? It sounds like someone actually hacked the game for the Corpus to win.

12. Will other Warframes get their own scarves? Nekros has his own Mortos Syandana, after all.

13. Can we get those OP fire blasters that Napalms use?

14. Will there be new weapons higher than Mastery rank 7? At this point, there's no reason to bother with Mastery once you're past 7...

15. Gender swaps?

16. Warframe skins? I mean, c'mon, Nyx is just using a feminine version of Excalibur's suit.

17. Will Ember Prime be found in the Orokin Void? We already have so much in those drop tables that they're already grind-heavy...

EDIT: Perhaps her blueprints can be dropped by Alad V. It might make sense, given the Corpus and their knack for acquiring and trading Orokin technology...

18. Since this is a ninja-based game, we need stealth. I think we can agree that dropping into a mission from the ceiling is ninja-like. What about stealth passages? Advanced maneuverabilities, more stealth mods beyond weapon silencers, more ninja weapons? Giant shuriken, or kusarigama? 

https://www.google.com/search?q=kusarigama&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=jFxwUrjXGfKkyAHKo4HQDQ&ved=0CAcQ_AUoAQ&biw=1600&bih=799

Nunchaku, Kusari-gama, some love/attention for Volt, the return of Invasion after the event, more scarves, and better stealth are the big ones for me.

However, all of these are pretty important.  I hope you answer some of these during the livestream DE ^.^

this is a ninja game so we need more ninja alike weapons, like wolverines claws, kusarigama, a warframe version of nodachi, a whip maybe.

by the way

is there going to be a new helmet for nova?

how are we going to fight Alad-v pet, are you guys going to make a new planet?

see you at the livestream.