Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Primed chamber update suggestion

(PSN)ggh667124

I believe depleted reload should be integrated into primed chamber . Where the primed chamber will now just be in the lines of - 

“1 bullet in magazine with 150% bonus damage “
- the damage increase is to just make up for the whole debuff of losing your magazine . 

Why do I want this implemented ?

It is purely for personal desires. The vectis prime combo of these two mods is renowned in the eidolon community . To the point where a riven with 3+ and negative magazine is costing upwards of 20,000platinum . 

The people who bought those rivens won’t lose anything , only thing is that snipers will just do more damage easier . Which isn’t much since we could still get those damage outputs , just now it clears more mod space . 

39 minutes ago, (PSN)ggh667124 said:

I believe depleted reload should be integrated into primed chamber . Where the primed chamber will now just be in the lines of - 

- the damage increase is to just make up for the whole debuff of losing your magazine . 

It is purely for personal desires. The vectis prime combo of these two mods is renowned in the eidolon community . To the point where a riven with 3+ and negative magazine is costing upwards of 20,000platinum . 

The people who bought those rivens won’t lose anything , only thing is that snipers will just do more damage easier . Which isn’t much since we could still get those damage outputs , just now it clears more mod space . 

Gene Wilder Reaction GIF

On a side note. For funsies I checked to see if I had a riven for this weapon and I've got one that is

+73.4% Electric

+101.5% puncture

+129% Crit chance

-31.6% Mag capacity

Is this a decent riven for the weapon?

34 minutes ago, Leqesai said:

Gene Wilder Reaction GIF

On a side note. For funsies I checked to see if I had a riven for this weapon and I've got one that is

+73.4% Electric

+101.5% puncture

+129% Crit chance

-31.6% Mag capacity

Is this a decent riven for the weapon?

I’d say it’s decent for eidolon yeah , slap on heat , so shock trooper isn’t messed up . 

also exactly why not ? 

8 minutes ago, (PSN)ggh667124 said:

I’d say it’s decent for eidolon yeah , slap on heat , so shock trooper isn’t messed up . 

also exactly why not ? 

Primed Chamber is already really really strong. I just think bumping it to 150% damage while also giving it mag reduction is incredibly overpowered. The requirement for a riven/depleted reload somewhat balances the incredible damage increase on offer.

Also, adding mag reduction to primed chamber would also open up possible 1 mag interactions with other weapons. 

14 minutes ago, Leqesai said:

Primed Chamber is already really really strong. I just think bumping it to 150% damage while also giving it mag reduction is incredibly overpowered. The requirement for a riven/depleted reload somewhat balances the incredible damage increase on offer.

Also, adding mag reduction to primed chamber would also open up possible 1 mag interactions with other weapons. 

That’s exactly what I want , literally melee is 1,000x worse than this . Also it really isn’t that strong , but in eidolons any possible damage boost is helpful . By what you’re saying the vullar wraith lasting purity mod is OP because it has no restriction on the “first bullet” . 

I only bumped it up to 150 because you’ll have to reload constantly . Unless you use arcane momentum which then is a specified build . 

This is really just quality of life , because you can use the holster mods to replenish ammo. It’s just not my play style . 

59 minutes ago, (PSN)ggh667124 said:

That’s exactly what I want , literally melee is 1,000x worse than this . Also it really isn’t that strong , but in eidolons any possible damage boost is helpful . By what you’re saying the vullar wraith lasting purity mod is OP because it has no restriction on the “first bullet” . 

I only bumped it up to 150 because you’ll have to reload constantly . Unless you use arcane momentum which then is a specified build . 

This is really just quality of life , because you can use the holster mods to replenish ammo. It’s just not my play style . 

Yeah... I mean you are free to have an opinion but I disagree that this is a QOL change. This is very clearly a massive increase to Primed Chamber's already exceptional damage boost as well as overall mod efficiency. 

11 minutes ago, Leqesai said:

Yeah... I mean you are free to have an opinion but I disagree that this is a QOL change. This is very clearly a massive increase to Primed Chamber's already exceptional damage boost as well as overall mod efficiency. 

I was spit balling , for that. But in your opinion would it be fair if the damage stayed the same but still integrate the 1 bullet idea ? 

On 2021-03-31 at 1:20 PM, (PSN)ggh667124 said:

Making me imagine something like Sacrificial Chamber. Where it has the first bullet damage buff and reduced mag. Nobody could argue against that. 

Archived