Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mag(ne-not-ize)

Wolkenwanderer

Hey there!

I hope I'm in the correct topic for this, just some nice bugs..  I-i mean .. features I found while playing around in the simulacrum!

So, as the title suggests, it's about Mag. Mag is nice, I like Mag, I really do, I would like her even more, if she worked properly for me. 🙃

Well, let's get into it, or out of it .. uh yeah that line will make a whole lot more sense soonTM.

I played around in the simulacrum as mentioned, and I was using Mag, and her Magnetize, it seemed fine,... for as long as there was no projectile inside her bubble.. Once I shot inside with my Secura Penta (No Tether Grenades) things got strange, same with my Mara Detron.. very funky stuff, mildly interesting, worrying and upsetting stuff!

''So what went wrong?'' You ask. Good question! I don't know! Things just went wrong, that's how Mag works, it's Mag after all! I really don't know, whatever I did, it broke something in Mag!

You all know Magnetize right? Yeah, It should pull enemies in when they are in the area, right? Yeah... No. Only happens when I shoot inside any kind of projectile!

''You said something about the Mara Detron?'' Yes.. just look at the funky stuff Mag is pulling off!

DE, I beg you, fix it! I beg you! What do I have to do to make you fix this?!

As mentioned, I can reproduce those glitches to almost a 100%. It also happens in normal missions, it's just easier to reproduce in the Simulacrum.

(Also please forgive me for the magnificent and adorable fashion, and the wonderful quality)

Archived